Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) (518 Views)

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! / God shows Mercy / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
I Can’t Kill Myself (Timaya)

Duration: 59 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4FUQcO-Pvk

See the winning entry:

2 Likes

Re: Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) by FANTASER: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2022
This is pure raw talent grin Timaya my man smiley

4 Likes

Re: Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2022
FANTASER:
This is pure raw talent grin Timaya my man smiley

Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) by STARKENNETH(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
STARKENNETH:
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE,THANK YOU MA.

Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) by NaijaCuzin: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Just do your thing
No need faking it
You never can tell

2 Likes

Re: Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Just do your thing
No need faking it
You never can tell

Absolutely
Re: Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) by MARYIAN(f): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Just do your thing No need faking it You never can tell

1 Like

Re: Not Of Him That Wills, Nor Of Him That Runs, But God Shows Mercy (vid/photo) by Quicksilver5: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
lol, NO STRESS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Direct Me To A Good Church / Prophetess Mummy Apo Set To Commission Palatial Orphanage Home In Abuja / Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.