Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend (32376 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by egunna(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordJoffrey:
Stop peddling fake news!!!!!!
This shit never happened. I was there when the exam was written and nothing like that happened. Verify before posting!!
den tell us what happened nah.or u expect us to just dump wetin d guy talk without u narrating what happened?
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by AmazingELixir: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
cool

Wow! What a lovely achievement....his parents and the girl's other boy friend(s) will be proud.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Iceyjayz: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Village people have ruined this negro, I would have disowned him if he was my son, I can't give birth to a weakling and a fool.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
lanre316:
Another fool bites the dust. Women has been the downfall of men since the days of Samson and Delilah.
since the days of Adam and Eve you mean
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Beedude(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
His parent should just use him do ritual.
He is a wasted son

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
The head of a negroe is always buried inside pu$$I. No where else.

They don't mind, they can enter trouble 1000 times because of it.

The reason why red pillers are always shouting 'simp' is because they are too u.g.ly to behold.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Be careful especially when you know no one knows your FATHER in that useless country.
Don't attempt such especially when your Dad is abjectly Poor. Such wouldn't have happened to any Professor's Child in that same school.
See how Sylvester's case ended.

With the way it's going, Guys will start impersonating Community Service courses for slayqueens. Won't be surprised to hear such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by jidxin(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordJoffrey:
This shit never happened. I was there when the exam was written and nothing like that happened. Verify before posting!!
you don't know a lot about your sch... There is a possibility that this happened over a year ago. Unilorin don't rusricate immediately, they do after series of panel facing before you finally face tanke

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Lukonline(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that girl dumping him for not being a graduate when she's through with her own education, I see her going for a more successful, vision oriented and career person, I see her poor ex broke boyfriend coming to Nairaland to rant about how Nigerian girls are useless, I see his fellow jobless, visionless and broke colleagues liking and sharing his posts.

This I have seen.

�...So you assumed Unilorin is going to rusticate only the guy and leave the girl to complete her studies in style? You assumed wrong bro. They are both facing Tanke. You gerrit
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by MortalityISGold: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
AmazingELixir:
cool

Wow! What a lovely achievement....his parents and the girl's other boy friend(s) will be proud.
My friend you dey funny
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by 07kjb: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Common GNS the girl couldn't write,and the idiot fall for the useless bitch...

If you must seat in for another in an examination let it be your gender, and the person you are writing for must try to be in that same hall

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Newtonis: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
And the girl will still dump him for another successful guy.�
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lukonline:

�...So you assumed Unilorin is going to rusticate only the guy and leave the girl to complete her studies in style? You assumed wrong bro. They are both facing Tanke. You gerrit
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by IamGreen1(f): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
lanre316:
Another fool bites the dust. Women has been the downfall of men since the days of Samson and Delilah.

Something like this happened when I was in school but it was the lady that has been writing his boyfriend exams from 2nd semester 100l in their case. They were at 400l first semester when they mistakenly swapped their answer booklet at the front of a lecturer when they wanted to submit. They were both expelled the day the lady defended her project. It was announced to everyone in the department. Omo come and see cry, both lecturers and other students were crying bitterly but they are happily married now with a daughter living a very wealthy life because the guy is a prince.

3 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by IamGreen1(f): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lukonline:

You're minding someone that called himself a false prophet, they're both going home no doubt about that.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Orpe7(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
And the girl will go on to graduate and marry a sensible guy
Or atleast date someone first in the same uni after him
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Bamzyriches451: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
We now have majority of SIMPle men in Nigeria
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Orpe7:
And the girl will go on to graduate and marry a sensible guy
Or atleast date someone first in the same uni after him
How she wan take graduate?
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by tunize(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
This guy is a learner and foolish wat sort stupid love is that? shuu school primary, banny secondary he failed to distinguish between both and as well get to know which is more valuable. Banny matter na shoulder e dey stay now not head"
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by countryman13: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
The babe no go still marry d nigga
Before nko when she already know dt d guy is a fool coz it is only a fool dt can intentionally ruin his destiny just coz of d hole in-between d woman's leg.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by majamajic(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordJoffrey:

So what happened ?
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Hseffa: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
pauladonis:
Simpology 101: Place a woman's needs above your own.
GNS for that matter?? English language related! Not even Maths? The student is not okay.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Ubiudumo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Just wondering what he's going to tell his parents is responsible for his expulsion �
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Amah70: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Factnewsng:
UNILORIN Final year student expelled for writing exams for his girlfriend

A 400 level of student of the University of Ilorin who chose to help his girlfriend out in the examination hall has reportedly brought his academic journey at the institution to a tragic end.

The man allegedly got expelled from UNILORIN when he was discovered writing an examination for his lover.

The story was shared by a Twitter user @_MayorBaby.

The tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/_MayorBaby/status/1491125280500592649?t=J068KivbLtska746XXJMAg&s=19

Great that he was caught and expelled.

His type is disaster in the making for corrupt practices and everything bad for Nigeria.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by WATCHOVER(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
The babe no go still marry d nigga
Though what he did is termed foolish but you never can tell
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Gate050: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that girl dumping him for not being a graduate when she's through with her own education, I see her going for a more successful, vision oriented and career person, I see her poor ex broke boyfriend coming to Nairaland to rant about how Nigerian girls are useless, I see his fellow jobless, visionless and broke colleagues liking and sharing his posts.

This I have seen.
You have seen well
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by sonofElElyon: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Factnewsng:
UNILORIN Final year student expelled for writing exams for his girlfriend

A 400 level of student of the University of Ilorin who chose to help his girlfriend out in the examination hall has reportedly brought his academic journey at the institution to a tragic end.

The man allegedly got expelled from UNILORIN when he was discovered writing an examination for his lover.

The story was shared by a Twitter user @_MayorBaby.

The tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/_MayorBaby/status/1491125280500592649?t=J068KivbLtska746XXJMAg&s=19

Aaaaahhhhh...

Eleyi gidi gan

This guy needs to be on suicide watch..

Must now be suffering from chronic depression
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Alexpetra: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ok wetin u go go tell them for house 400L... Not even one BIG Course... Gns
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by lanre316: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
IamGreen1:

Something like this happened when I was in school but it was the lady that has been writing his boyfriend exams from 2nd semester 100l in their case. They were at 400l first semester when they mistakenly swapped their answer booklet at the front of a lecturer when they wanted to submit. They were both expelled the day the lady defended her project. It was announced to everyone in the department. Omo come and see cry, both lecturers and other students were crying bitterly but they are happily married now with a daughter living a very wealthy life because the guy is a prince.

Sounds a lot like a typical Nollywood movie
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Columbine(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordJoffrey:

Chief do have any information, whatsoever about UITH?
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
lilvicky68:
Abeg make she try do send off for am.. grin
Lmao...u guys no get joy for the guy at all... grin
He fvck up sha...

You must be extra smart to run That kind stuff...And na for your parley parley...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student / Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / ICAN Unveils ICAN University, Nigeria's First Accounting University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.