Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend (32390 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Babaflenjor: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Kingpele(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by DMerciful(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
The girl would also be rusticated. Both committed the crime!

What a fool the guy is!

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Lightened: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Love is wicked...in riri's voice lipsrsealed
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Sijo01(f): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mumu man!
Na you love pass.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by ogwuche4u(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Factnewsng:
UNILORIN Final year student expelled for writing exams for his girlfriend

A 400 level of student of the University of Ilorin who chose to help his girlfriend out in the examination hall has reportedly brought his academic journey at the institution to a tragic end.

The man allegedly got expelled from UNILORIN when he was discovered writing an examination for his lover.

The story was shared by a Twitter user @_MayorBaby.

The tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/_MayorBaby/status/1491125280500592649?t=J068KivbLtska746XXJMAg&s=19

Toto again. This guys will never learn. Now what will he tell his parents? All their sweat down the drain. Too bad
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Tribalism123(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
He has been doing it.
He just got unlucky.

Someone who has not written exam for someone else from first year cant even think of such possibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by princeemmma(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Something must kill a man, Career wey he don dey build small small just destroy like that........... This one na toto kill am
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Brian47(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
See big idiot
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by ImoleNaija: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jeez!
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Maxmilliano111: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
What sort of fake news is this!!!

Source nah from twitter

Not surprised undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by azeezengr(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
The guy name nah VALENTINE!
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Love
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by thunderbabs: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Beware of women. It's a caveat not taken too seriously by male folks.

See our guy na....
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Offpoint1: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
What will be will be
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by sixtus3606(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
lanre316:
Women has been the downfall of men since the days of Samson and Delilah.
Actually, right from the days of Adam and Eve.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
What will he tell his parents?

GNS courses are usually easy so if his girlfriend could not write it and pass on her own it means she's a blockhead!

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Maxmilliano111:
What sort of fake news is this!!!

Source nah from twitter

No surprised undecided

You paid your attention to it. Others just don't care.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by abobote: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
I was nearly expelled, when I was caught writing carry over exam for someone in UniAbuja coz of 5k.
The kind of slap I received from security men that day no be here. But I still bribed my way out of the situation

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
The guy is madt
Source Twitter
Story not credible then
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by DropsMic(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
lol.... love killed him
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by israelmao(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
It will be a double tragedy when that his same girlfriend jilts him.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by trudpo: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mumu, I've been seeing your nonsense comments here and there. Na everywhere you dey
LordJoffrey:
Stop peddling fake news!!!!!!
This shit never happened. I was there when the exam was written and nothing like that happened. Verify before posting!!

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by chronique(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ordinary gns na him dem de write for person? Wetin carry the person enter school in the first place? The girl should just drop out and go and learn hairdressing or something. Alternatively, she fit go do olosho. I hear that one pays very well too.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by socialmediaman: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
illicit:
One fresher gal almost coerced me to do exactly the same
I ditched her

You successfully dodged the bullet. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Maxmilliano111: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You paid your attention to it. Others just don't care.

Ikr
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by HonestFriend: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don't get caught...
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by VIKTO83(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
The said girl will be proud to tell her peers that d said guy is mumu.
Just watch out. O pity d young man. Any other guy too can do that. Just that it ended in tears.

Jonah my friend did same during our Bio 151 days in UNN and he failed while Chidinma made it through.

Things dey happen ooo.
The fact is that one way or another, a guy will be mumu to some girl somewhere in one way or another.
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Love don kill this one. You see your life? What would he tell his parents now? I’m sure his prick will not even rice up to fok the girl again. Buhari just dey spread bad luck everywhere
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by Decryptor(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
The guy is not smart! When I was in the university, I did the same thing for some girls who paid me and my babe too that year.

Mode of operandi:

1) Both of us must enter the exam hall...

2) When answer scripts are shared, I leave the NAME and Reg Number blank...

4) When exam attendance is brought, I write the name of my client and her reg number while my client writes a fake name and inexistent reg number...

3) After writing the answers on the script, I input the name and reg number of my client and wait for an opportunity when the invigilators are not looking then we swap answer sheets...

4) I walk away with the answer script which my client was in possession of during the exam when everywhere is rowdy after "Pens Up" while she submits hers.

I used this method nack many babes for UNIZIK that year sha. cool
Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by baby124: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Leave dull people to date dull people. If she can’t make it through school, she should learn a trade. No be by force to go school. Now see your life?

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend by MAYOWAAK: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
This news has been debunked by the President of the Student Union Government of the University of Ilorin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal / UNILAG School Fees Increased From ₦‎16k To ₦‎100k - Pamilerin Adegoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.