Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

CLOSED - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CLOSED (6975 Views)

Topic closed. / What Is The Safest Way To Travel To Enugu Now The Airport Is Closed? / Port Harcourt Airport (phc) Closed Until December! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED by airmark(m): 12:15am On Jun 25, 2011
Sincerely i have been looking for thread like this. Especially waiting for when justwise will recommend a genuine link to help people searching for greener pastures abroad. @ vicjustice if people follow your recommendation and works out for them, i know God will bless you in abundance. I trust nairalanders they must do their own research too. (recommended)
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2011
airmark:

Sincerely i have been looking for thread like this. Especially waiting for when justwise will recommend a genuine link to help people searching for greener pastures abroad. @ vicjustice if people follow your recommendation and works out for them, i know God will bless you in abundance. I trust nairalanders they must do their own research too. (recommended)

If what u call a 'link' is how to travel illegally then count me out, if you are not ready to do things the right way, apply for appropriate visa and keep to ur visa rule, that is the only genuine 'link' i know.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2011
justwise:

If what u call a 'link' is how to travel illegally then count me out, if you are not ready to do things the right way, apply for appropriate visa and keep to your visa rule, that is the only genuine 'link' i know.

Sadly, the link most people would request would be how to beat the visa system, and travel by any means, as long as it's not legitimate.
Re: CLOSED by muami(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2011
justwise:

If what u call a 'link' is how to travel illegally then count me out, if you are not ready to do things the right way, apply for appropriate visa and keep to your visa rule, that is the only genuine 'link' i know.

Well said!
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2011
muami:

Well said!

Siena:

Sadly, the link most people would request would be how to beat the visa system, and travel by any means, as long as it's not legitimate.

. . .some Nigerians are quite happy to break every visa rule on earth but the moment they are arrested by the authority concerned, they pick up the 'race card' and blame everybody else apart from themselves. We are really 're-branding' Nigeria
Re: CLOSED by OmoTier1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2011
@Vicjustice,
I am loss for word and all I can say is 'm disappointed.

Like I said in one of my previous post, do not recommend if you or a second very close hvn't experienced it. Why recommend people/company you haven't used and your basis for validation of the legitimacy is so crude!

Even scammers these days use valid business names fully registered. Everyone to his own. Until I use a service and I also know of others who have used it with similar experience, I find it difficult to recommend same.

Please take down this thread!
Re: CLOSED by juzme: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
I don’t know any credible company or organization that will be organizing conferences/seminars with the major aim to process visa for their clients.
Also offer soccer game abroad with their major aim is to get visa for their clients.
I do not see any credibility in this name (ADENIYI SOLA BUNMI), when he was the author of this. http://www.adeniyisolabunmi..com/.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
I don't know what to say. Speechless for the time being.
Re: CLOSED by suxes2005(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2011
VicJustice please come here and and say something,

SHALOM
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
 I simply made my recommendation based on my personal opinion, and it is up to anyone to exercise his or her rights to either take it or leave it, there is absolutely no need for these rants.
   Well, having gone through the various contributing responses, i still have no valid reason to condemn the travel agency in question, therefore, i am still of the opinion that we should let the company be. This is my judgement.
Re: CLOSED by alfablondy: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2011
I see no reason why Vjustice should be codemned for his opinion and recommendation of this travel agent. the onus is on the would be client to do his own research to find out whether he should do business with them or not.

who says Vjustice cant be wrong in his judgement. he can as well be right if the agent delivers. however No agent can guarantee you Visa. a legitimate agent will only submit genuine documents provided by you on your behalf.

I personally will not recommend any agent for anybody. if u want to get visa apply yourself through the right channel.
Re: CLOSED by claremont(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
Vicjustice:

[color=#000099][b]I simply made my recommendation based on my personal opinion, and it is up to anyone to exercise his or her rights to either take it or leave it, there is absolutely no need for these rants.
   Well, having gone through the various contributing responses, i still have no valid reason to condemn the travel agency in question, therefore, i am still of the opinion that we should let the company be. This is my judgement.[/color][/b]
My initial comment refers; and for once, I do agree with Justwise on this occasion grin grin grin
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
claremont:

My initial comment refers; and for once, [b]I do agree with Justwise on this occasion[/b] grin grin grin

Now i'm worried; 40days and 40night praying and fasting is a must grin
Re: CLOSED by claremont(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
justwise:

Now i'm worried; 40days and 40night praying and fasting is a must grin
No worries mate, at times we agree to disagree and to agree again when the coast is clear. On this occasion, we are on the same page grin grin grin
Re: CLOSED by collinsfbi(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2011
Hmmmmm finally am here after being banned all because I was trying to post something useful on this thread, anyway, thank God am back. For somedays now I hv been tryin to post something here but reverse was the case, nevertheless I still have my words and I will give base on my observation and opinion.

@ALL, sincerely speaking I don't have anything thing against him but I will appreciate if pple living in canada can help to confirm the address issue raised by justwise.

@Justwise & anybody who can answer this; Is it every companies {small or big} registered in every advanced countries such as Canada, UK, US etc that can be traced through google map? Nevertheless, justwise has made a very good findings but nt until the address issue is cleared, I tell you I don't hv any evidence to call him a scammer or somebody running a bugus traveling service.

@Vicjustice & 1 WORLD, I don't like when you pple are using the collective words 'Justwise & co' I know some do nt really have anything to say but to support other comments but it's unfair to generalise. From my own piont of view, I am nt 70% in support of this Learn Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay with pragramme fee of $2,500, $3,500 and $4,500 respectively which include months of dynamic Spanish lessons, soccer training, home stay, insurance coverage, feeding, visa fee and medical test in Nigeria. I am nt an enemy of progress and I am nt against this because of the amount attached to it but my reasoning is far beyond that. If the sole aim of this programme is chanelled mainly on learning spanish and soccer training then I think it doesn't worth its value and risk. From the few questions I asked 1WORLD sometimes ago abt his company capacity to help applicant in getting a job after the expiration of their programmes, his response to my question was nt encouraging claiming he did not promise anybody a job which simply means pple will be left to face their fate after paying so much to travel to south America to learn spanish and soccer training.

It will be too bad for anyone to travel all the way from Nigeria to Paraguay and have nothing to do or find it hard to make a living after spending so much. Would these pple not turn otherwise in their quest for survival without work thereby polluting the image of Nigerians abroad?

I think it doesn't worth it except if the company will assist applicant to get a job when through with their programmes. Pple are just attacking one another without paying key interest on the benefits and likely consequences of this programme. I am nt trying to discourage the poster or any interested applicant but all these have to be examined. I hv heard diff stories of pple assisted to travel by an agent for a programme like this and were all left to survive in the hard in another man's land which they know nothing of. To me sometimes it's nt all abt the authencity of a company but how they are able to assist pple to the fullest. In a nutshell, the programme must be worthwhile considering the risk and cost because the lowest cost for this programme will cost nothing less than 700k with ticket.

I just want u all to examine this and I will appreciate 1WORLD to come out and clearify the prob sorrounding the address issue.

Gbammmmmmmmmm over and out.
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2011
collinsfbi:

From the few questions I asked 1WORLD sometimes ago abt his company capacity to help applicant in getting a job after the expiration of their programmes, his response to my question was nt encouraging claiming he did not promise anybody a job which simply means pple will be left to face their fate after paying so much to travel to south America to learn spanish and soccer training.
   This is one of the reasons i'm offering my trust to this company; yes, the fact that it doesn't promise jobs or stability to clients in the targetted countries is considerable as most dubious "agents" would promise to help their victims to even obtain citizenship.

collinsfbi:

It will be too bad for anyone to travel all the way from Nigeria to Paraguay and have nothing to do or find it hard to make a living after spending so much. Would these pple not turn otherwise in their quest for survival without work thereby polluting the image of Nigerians abroad?
   Not everyone who travels abroad does so in search of greener pasture, perhaps, the travel agency company is apparently more interested in recreational travel activities than in migration programme.

collinsfbi:

I think it doesn't worth it except if the company will assist applicant to get a job when through with their programmes.
   Again, not all people who travel abroad does so with the hope for a job.

collinsfbi:

Pple are just attacking one another without paying key interest on the benefits and likely consequences of this programme. I am nt trying to discourage the poster or any interested applicant but all these have to be examined. I hv heard diff stories of pple assisted to travel by an agent for a programme like this and were all left to survive in the hard in another man's land which they know nothing of. To me sometimes it's nt all abt the authencity of a company but how they are able to assist pple to the fullest. In a nutshell, the programme must be worthwhile considering the risk and cost because the lowest cost for this programme will cost nothing less than 700k with ticket.

I just want u all to examine this and I will appreciate 1WORLD to come out and clearify the prob sorrounding the address issue.

Gbammmmmmmmmm over and out.
   I appreciate your open mind and flexible mentality. Thanks for this meaningful contribution
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2011
alfablondy:

I see no reason why Vjustice should be codemned for his opinion and recommendation of this travel agent. the onus is on the would be client to do his own research to find out whether he should do business with them or not.

who says Vjustice cant be wrong in his judgement. he can as well be right if the agent delivers. however No agent can guarantee you Visa. a legitimate agent will only submit genuine documents provided by you on your behalf.

I personally will not recommend any agent for anybody. if u want to get visa apply yourself through the right channel.

Please, tell them kiss
Re: CLOSED by tigerpaws(f): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2011
@collinsfbi,

Thank you  kiss for summarising all the Jargons (Copy and Paste Long ridiculous answers) 1-world has been pasting all over the Forum.

From what I can deduce from your explanation. Adeniyi Sola Bunmi is a [size=15pt]Marketer [/size]who organises Seminars and advices potential candidates on schools that offers course on  How to Play Football and learn Spanish in Paraguay and Canada for programme fee of $2,500, $3,500 and $4,500 respectively which include months of dynamic Spanish lessons, soccer training, home stay, insurance coverage, feeding

In other words, he’s Marketing a SEMINAR only!

So what happens after that
?

My concern is, why does he create an impression he can help [size=15pt]you settle in Canada Permanently, by just attending a seminar [/size]or going for course learning Spanish and learning how to play football?   undecided

Still doesn't make sense to me    undecided
Re: CLOSED by tigerpaws(f): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2011
hmmmm having a second thought, I think its Hi-time I recruit a Marketer in Nigeria who will convince and organise seminars for programme fee of $2,500, $3,500 and $4,500 on How learning French and playing soccer will be useful in getting American and Germany residency. ***rolls eyes****

It seems it's very easy making money in Nigeria since most people are gullible. (No pun intended)  wink
Re: CLOSED by juzme: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2011
I think 1WORLD was only being condemned here rather than VICjustice. People raised alarm because VicJustice was promoting 1World business. Of course, I think Vicjustice has right to say whatever he want in the forum but concerns should be focused on the people that would be a victims. Some of us that are abroad could testify how many people from African countries had suffered in the hands of agents.
The truth of the matter is like collinsfbi and tigerpaws pointed out are that majority of these so called agents don’t stick to their promises. They lied to get their clients patronized them. As we can read on the countries that 1WORLD can assist in obtaining their visas. For example, the company may promise to obtain Canadian visa for their clients but as soon as the Canadian visa did not work out they would deceive you in obtaining Paraguay visa. It is true that there is no evidence to this yet but I think this is what is going to happen. Hence, one should not promote this company rather let their clients decide for themselves.
So many people were dumped in countries like Belize, Brazil, Paraguay, Cuba and so many other Central America South America in the name of taking them to North America.
And my Advice to Vicjustice is to disassociate himself from any travel agents in Africa. They are never truthful and only concern about their gain
VicJustice has made so much meaningful contribution in this forum and many people are likely to follow his advice.
Re: CLOSED by tigerpaws(f): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
@juz

I am suprised as you are! Vicjustice which I hold in HIGHEST [/b]Esteem recommending an agent he hasn't used?     undecided Recommendation on what basis?

That being said,[b] there is no need to overflog the issue of Vicjuctice recommendation of 1 World. He has an opinon, Just like i and others have opinions

What matters is people doing their research and using their incentive whether or not they want to go for the seminar of learning how soccer can help you get Canadian residency. LMAO  grin
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
Its even ridiculous to use football training abroad as one of the ways of getting money off pple, which country will give a  bunch of  individual Nigerians a visa to travel to their country for a month intensive football training?

These pple are not footballers, they are not representing any club

1-WORLD is not FIFA registered agent, he doesn't own any football club, he is not a coach of any national team or professional football club.

When they get to Brazil they will be asked to pay another $105 to get a visa for Paraguay, what happens after 3months of intensive Spanish language  and football training costing $10,500?.
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2011
collinsfbi:

@Justwise & anybody who can answer this; Is it every companies {small or big} registered in every advanced countries such as Canada, UK, US etc that can be traced through google map? Nevertheless, justwise has made a very good findings but nt until the address issue is cleared,

If a company is registered at a particular post code with a particular business name then Google map or Google search will bring out info about that company when searched.
Re: CLOSED by tigerpaws(f): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
Just,

justwise:

Its even ridiculous to use football training abroad as one of the ways of getting money off pple, which country will give a  bunch of  individual Nigerians a visa to travel to their country for a month intensive football training?

These pple are not footballers, they are [size=16pt]NOT [/size]representing any club

1-WORLD is not FIFA registered agent, he doesn't own any football club, he is [size=16pt]NOT [/size]a coach of any national team or professional football club.

When they get to Brazil they will be asked to pay another $105 to get a visa for Paraguay, what happens after 3months of intensive Spanish language  and football training costing $10,500?.

You missed the highlighted words NOT
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2011
tigerpaws:

Just,

You missed the highlighted words NOT

Thanks for that, silly me.
Re: CLOSED by kollinsfbi: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2011
This is one of the reasons i'm offering my trust to this company; yes, the fact that it doesn't promise jobs or stability to clients in the targetted countries is considerable as most dubious "agents" would promise to help their victims to even obtain citizenship.
What I want you to consider is this simple question; What happens to these pple after the expiration of their respective programmes? Bear in mind they are traveling with tourist visas which might not allow them to work but definitely they can extend and so for how long will they continue to extend a tourist visa without working.

Not everyone who travels abroad does so in search of greener pasture, perhaps, the travel agency company is apparently more interested in recreational travel activities than in migration programme.
From my research, 80% of Nigerians traveling abroad are traveling in search of greener pasture. No reasonable Nigerian will travel all the way to paraguay to learn spanish and for soccer training with so much money as involved in this case. Let's us be sincere to ourselves, If it is only to learn spanish and soccer training, this can be done here without spending so much money.

Again, not all people who travel abroad does so with the hope for a job.
Then why spending so much on what does not really what its value. Take note of the title of his thread "Learn, Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay" but the focus here is only on Paraguay and not including Canada as initially included with the title. My question to you is this, "Can you risk almost $7000 to Paraguay to learn spanish and for soccer training?

@collinsfbi,

Thank you Kiss for summarising all the Jargons (Copy and Paste Long ridiculous answers) 1-world has been pasting all over the Forum.

From what I can deduce from your explanation. Adeniyi Sola Bunmi is a Marketer who organises Seminars and advices potential candidates on schools that offers course on How to Play Football and learn Spanish in Paraguay and Canada for programme fee of $2,500, $3,500 and $4,500 respectively which include months of dynamic Spanish lessons, soccer training, home stay, insurance coverage, feeding

In other words, he’s Marketing a SEMINAR only!

So what happens after that?
The only question am looking for someone here to answer was the one you have asked?

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: CLOSED by kollinsfbi: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2011
If a company is registered at a particular post code with a particular business name then Google map or Google search will bring out info about that company when searched.
In that case, only 1 WORLD can unravel the mystery behind the address issue. Let's wait until he comes, am sure he has something to say about that.

@juz

I am suprised as you are! Vicjustice which I hold in HIGHEST Esteem recommending an agent he hasn't used? Huh Undecided Recommendation on what basis?

That being said, there is no need to overflog the issue of Vicjuctice recommendation of 1 World. He has an opinon, Just like i and others have opinions

What matters is people doing their research and using their incentive whether or not they want to go for the seminar of learning how soccer can help you get Canadian residency. LMAO
sincerely speaking i don't think there is a crime in recommendation but i think there should be proof beyond the doubt of pple and more than what Vicjustice initially post. To me there is no crime in doing that but in a public forum like this, i think we need to be more careful.

@all, pls i want everybody to understand my plight here, i am not saying 1WORLD is not real until found beyond doubt but what am emphasizing on here is the programme in particular and its benefit to Nigerians. I respect everybody's mental intuition here through various comments read so far but don't let us attack one another without just cause and don't let us be bias on what we dish out to pple, nobody knows you might save a soul from destruction and put a smile on the faces of others.

@1WORLD, Vicjustice, Justwise, Juzme, Tigerpaws and others, One love!

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hmmm well i must say this personally i don"t see why guys here are condemning Vicjustice, as per u sola bummi were u not the one who came by my house asking for a south african, i thut u said you work for some company and u quit because the ppl you work with do not see things d way u see it concerning the company , i think u said sometin like an export company, also u said ur wife runs a school. now all of a sudden u now secure visas to canada. hhmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder shall never end, if come out and deny it, i will put up some tin that will rilli f/u/c/k you up ,
Re: CLOSED by claremont(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
ogugua1:

Hmmm well i must say this personally i don"t see why guys here are condemning Vicjustice, as per u sola bummi were u not the one who came by my house asking for a south african, i thut u said you work for some company and u quit because the ppl you work with do not see things d way u see it concerning the company , i think u said sometin like an export company, also u said your wife runs a school. now all of a sudden u now secure visas to canada. hhmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder shall never end, if come out and deny it, i will put up some tin that will rilli f/u/c/k you up ,
Guy, paste whatever information you have on here. We need to be able to know who the good, bad, and the ugly "travel agents" are on nairaland.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sola u know i have a copy of the data page of your passport and i appreciate it you come online and address this issue.
Re: CLOSED by airmark(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
justwise:

If what u call a 'link' is how to travel illegally  then count me out, if you are not ready to do things the right way, apply for appropriate visa and keep to your visa rule, that is the only genuine 'link' i know.

@ Justwise, i dont support illegality and my talking of links neither informed that. So if for example i inform an uninformed local person about US visa lottery program and help him/her apply, i have perpetrated illegality? We should be careful in blanket criticisms. You can't always tell the taste of a food from the smell. Vicjustice said he carried out research on the company, yet you still criticise based on google map. I am not into travel processing and dont know the 1world man. I advise any1 interested to carry out their own researches. but i know there are some agents who are right there in nigeria, trustworthy. Major problem is that nigerians with no reason to travel just wanna go. They have little or no info of the country they are heading to. For me b4 i process ma travel, i had made research and knew what to do, where to go before hand.  God's been helping me since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travel Tips For First Time Flyers / Brazilian Visa / 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.