Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (48844 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
So sad thoughts and prayers with his family
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by 07kjb: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Depression doesn't kill,what kills is hopelessness
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
lordm:
Cuz the pressure plenty
And expectations high
It's all about Money to y'all
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
It takes only courage to live this miserable life. Have u ever gone tru some terrible situations and u wished u weren't born to life? That's what can lead to depression. So, it takes couraged to live miserable life considering the severe hunger and hardship in the country.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by phorget(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wonder what the country would become when Tinufbu get into power...
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Hope it's not murder disguised as suicide. Why go that high?
I had wanted to ask too

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by NOwazobia: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Depression is nobody's mate

I can even tell you a while ago, I was damn depressed, sometimes, things don't go our way, and it hurts, but I can never take my own life

I immediately turned my data on and watched some funny WhatsApp Status

Most of us on here have been depressed too, It's a normal thing in our everyday life.

E go better one day, but na the time & day we no Sabi

Just Keep the FAITH! And ☺️

Everybody is depressed in this kontry, our resilience is what varies.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Omicron007: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
What da fuckkk

There ain't no eulogy for this pussy man
No matter what You going through in this gadamnnn world
Suicide ain't no solution niggar
You got problem then you relate the issue with the rest of your niggars..those once will take away the pressure immediately by booking hotel for you with two beautiful runs babe to bang you...supply you with weed and bottles
As you doing the drinking and smoking....your niggars will looking for a lasting solution to the problem

Lemme support this post with this;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by MITCHELL96: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
NOwazobia:
Everybody is depressed in this kontry, our resilience is what varies.

I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by dhoncesar(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I can even tell you a while ago, I was damn depressed, sometimes, things don't go our way, and it hurts, but I can never take my own life

Most of us on here have been depressed too, It's a normal thing in our everyday life.

Just Keep the FAITH! And ☺️

Ure right bro.... Staying strong is the key !!!

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by poiZon: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
What da fuckkk

There ain't no eulogy for this pussy ass man
You got problem then you relate the issue with the rest of your niggars..those once will take away the pressure immediately by booking hotel for you with two beautiful runs babe to bang you...supply you with weed and bottles
As you doing the drinking and smoking....your niggars will be looking for a lasting solution to the problem
What if he doesn't have niggars like that?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by mozes01(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
The life of a man is Solitary short nasty and brutish

Thomas Hobbes
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by MITCHELL96: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
dhoncesar:

Ure right bro.... Staying strong is the key !!!

Yes oo my Gee, God go grant our heart desires

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
What da fuckkk....moda fuckkkers everywhere..think they can take their own life for little life problem....if we all do this shit becauseof of problem...there ain't gonna be nobody left on planet earth

As you doing the drinking and smoking....your niggars will be looking for a lasting solution to the problem

Taking ones life is no mean feat

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by thorpido(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
DMerciful:
If it's murder,why and how did they take him that high?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by eddynaira125: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
DMerciful:

Exactly my thoughts

This na cheat, to cover up

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bridget95:
since 2015 its not being easy for Nigeria's youth population
They'd still vote apc again after collecting 5k to drink alomo
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by errigdee: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
na only GOD fit answer us on this matter
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by ugodson(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
What is my town becoming. Gone are d days you could casually walk from 24road to 21road. Born and grew up in Festac, primary school and secondary. Everything I did was in Festac. I remember when we used to call 6th avenue COCAINE AVENUE grin

Festac almost made me lazy. Got married and left even still come sometimes to collect my old man's rent.

Once a Festac boy Always will be. Men wey still dey go STONE FIELD I hail o

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Simdyofficial(f): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Anybody wey wan die make e go die abeg. Problem no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Curious346: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
lordm:
Cuz the pressure plenty
And expectations high
from the pics he is less then 21yrs
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
It could also be murder.
Exactly what I was thinking
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by YeyeGbami: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
What da fuckkk....moda fuckkkers everywhere..think they can take their own life for little life problem....if we all do this shit becauseof of problem...there ain't gonna be nobody left on planet earth

That is if you have realest niggar, some will mock your ass.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Selfmotivated: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://twitter.com/MiriamSule/status/1491791980929585157?t=5C9KXTuQ4iU9UFfsftLHBQ&s=19
The hardship in this country is just like someone sweating and need water to cool it off, killing oneself is not an option.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
...chai tired of bubu govt
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
It can be done, its not as if a dead body would resist grin

Its easy to get away with murder in Nigeria because once you make it look like suicide,
nobody investigate!
thorpido:
If it's murder,why and how did they take him that high?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Kreddy: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
..few months ago I was ...
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Just Keep the FAITH and ☺️

sheybi u still money for data that time?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nonconformist00(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Just Keep the FAITH and ☺️

The depression you had, is it the chronic kind? There are different levels to that sh*t my dear. Just be thankful you survived yours

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nonconformist00(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
WinnerMan2020:
No matter what i go tru in this life, they are 3 things i can never do; 1. I can't kill myself. 2. I can't come and kill myself. 3. I can't come and go and kill myself. Meanwhile, they should check his call register to see if Buhari called him. Buhari's badluck is legendary.
Never say never my friend, life is a crazy b*tch!
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by hezekiah84(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hell fire straight
He is now satan's new customer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.