Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (48845 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by SULAIMANRAMON(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wonder never end, May God save us
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by meliziz12(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
lordm:
Cuz the pressure plenty
And expectations high
I dey tell you no be small thing o. If one no check this pressure na suicide o. On God sha
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by MITCHELL96: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nonconformist00:

The depression you had, is it the chronic kind? There are different levels to that sh*t my dear. Just be thankful you survived yours

As in, Tbh, The Chronic one oo

There's something really bothering me for 2 years now.

It's by the grace of God that I'm still moving.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by MITCHELL96: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
sheybi u still money for data that time?

I don't get you bruhhh. W'atcha mean ?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by IbileIfe: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don't mistake homocide for suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by techWriter3: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
cai depressed is death
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by rippa(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Depression is nobody's mate

I can even tell you a while ago, I was damn depressed, sometimes, things don't go our way, and it hurts, but I can never take my own life

I immediately turned my data on and watched some funny WhatsApp Status

Most of us on here have been depressed too, It's a normal thing in our everyday life.

E go better one day, but na the time & day we no Sabi

Just Keep the FAITH and ☺️

Depression is real. I almost took my life when loan apps started sending messages to my contacts. E nor easy o. I done already carry rope when I heard a voice saying there are over 7billion people in the world and ur contacts are not even upto 500 people. Na once I throway the rope
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
RIP
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
rippa:

Depression is real. I almost took my life when loan apps started sending messages to my contacts. E nor easy o. I done already carry rope when I heard a voice saying there are over 7billion people in the world and ur contacts are not even upto 500 people. Na once I throway the rope
grin you will get used to it man...no be like say better ppl de your contact list set
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Gamusgamus: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
ANOTHER VICTIM OF ONLINE LOAN RECOVERY / EMBARRASSMENT DEPARTMENT

RUN AWAY FROM ONLINE LOAN HOUSES, THEY ARE DEMONS IN DISGUISE
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by yinkeys(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
It looks like I’d quit listening or watching local news soon.
This surely affects mental health
The killings, rituals, sale of adulterated fuels etc
This country don enter dust bin
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by rippa(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
LINTUNE:
grin you will get used to it man...no be like say better ppl de your contact list set
I tell u.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
rippa:

I tell u. I done even over gather mind. Anytime them chat me I go just send them my picture straight. Go and do what u wanna do with it. Full stop
which loan app be that...if na lcredit, no bother pay again,they are scam ,they aren't legit, so them no fit do u shit.....

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by rippa(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
LINTUNE:
which loan app be that...if na lcredit, no bother pay again,they are scam ,they aren't legit, so them no fit do u shit.....
Majority of them are not legit.
Ncash, gocash, kashkash. I'm paying none
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by MITCHELL96: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
rippa:

Seriously ? Damn! That voice saved you oo, you would been forgotten by now..

About the loan, how did you manage to pay them ?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by rippa(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Seriously ? Damn! That voice saved you oo, you would been forgotten by now..

About the loan, how did you manage to pay them ?
After
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by rippa(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Gamusgamus:
ANOTHER VICTIM OF ONLINE LOAN RECOVERY / EMBARRASSMENT DEPARTMENT

RUN AWAY FROM ONLINE LOAN HOUSES, THEY ARE DEMONS IN DISGUISE
If u realise, that is the worst they can Do, u will not bother urself. We done have to run from them, they should be the one to run
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by nomoreinfection: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by tunize(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bobloco:
Pressure plus high expectation couple with no hope don make my nigga mud

RIP niggar

Go and rest cos you have fought a good fight

E no easy
He didn't fight a good fight, he gave up by killing himself except maybe it's a murder. "Warriors don't quit to dey fight till the end no matter what.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by MITCHELL96: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
rippa:

After defamation of character I go come still pay? Paid nada. Those people are foolish. Just imagine say I loose my job in the process, where will i get money to pay them? They have already done their worst by circulating my pictures to my contacts, calling me fraud and dubious. Anytime them call me if I manage to pick I will just tell them to go and meet my contacts to pay the loan

Lol, Ehyaa
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Athemisia: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
It could also be murder.
Exactly my thoughts.
Given the height and angle. Secondly No ropes.
The police should please investigate this.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Athemisia: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Hope it's not murder disguised as suicide. Why go that high?
Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Athemisia: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
ateamblezing:
The rate of suicides in Nigeria is becoming high, wetin man go do?
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Exceed15: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
We have never had it this bad . APC is a calamity.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Winters23: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
What da fuckkk....moda fuckkkers everywhere..think they can take their own life for little life problem....if we all do this shit becauseof of problem...there ain't gonna be nobody left on planet earth

There ain't no eulogy for this pussy ass man
No matter what You going through in this gadamnnn world
Suicide ain't no solution niggar
You got problem then you relate the issue with the rest of your niggars..those once will take away the pressure immediately by booking hotel for you with two beautiful runs babe to bang you...supply you with weed and bottles
As you doing the drinking and smoking....your niggars will be looking for a lasting solution to the problem

Hey niggar, please:

What’s the difference between olosho and runs babes?

Cos u never use the olosho terms but only runs babes, any reason for that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by danniyal(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
LCREDIT/SOKOLOAN/9CEDIT Has done it again
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Mayhem1: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
danniyal:
LCREDIT/SOKOLOAN/9CEDIT Has done it again
lol na murder don't be decieved
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Freddo99(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
this is not suicide, i doubt he was killed and planted on the tree. invesvigation should be focused on the prostitutes club near by, it is possible he died in their room and to avoid arrest they plant him on the tree to make us believe he commit suicide.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by cayorday89(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
He finally gave up, only he can explain all that he has been through...

The only reason I will not commit suicide is because I have never been anywhere close to 20% enjoyment, so where I am today even if it is many miles away from where I ought to be is still a Lil bit of improvement. It can only get better is what I tell myself daily...

At the end whether we get there or not death will surely come so why then do I have to forcefully invite death when dodging me on a daily is another form of victory.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Alexpetra: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
lordm:
Cuz the pressure plenty
And expectations high
Even the ones wey suppose get ur back
Na dem dey backbite
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Lonewolf2010(f): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
A lot is going on. This is sad �..he shouldn’t have taken his life regardless
Re: Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by grafixdon: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn
What da fuckkk....moda fuckkkers everywhere..think they can take their own life for little life problem....if we all do this shit becauseof of problem...there ain't gonna be nobody left on planet earth

There ain't no eulogy for this pussy ass man
No matter what You going through in this gadamnnn world
Suicide ain't no solution niggar
You got problem then you relate the issue with the rest of your niggars..those once will take away the pressure immediately by booking hotel for you with two beautiful runs babe to bang you...supply you with weed and bottles
As you doing the drinking and smoking....your niggars will be looking for a lasting solution to the problem

Oga, no be everybody get friends like you. Sometimes, loneliness leads to depression especially when you don't have anyone to share your problem with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.