Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. (891 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana From Lagos ? / How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria / Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by NawtyC001(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello Nairalanders.

I've been in Nairaland for years now, I've been following very well, learning and getting news.i hardly comment or post, mostly because I come here to get informations which they say is KNOWLEDGE.

Never mind my typing..

I'm 27-28years,an NCE holder since 2016 and I know what's next is to upgrade my education, though recently I would rather go for skills like photography, videography, web design or any modern/computer skills than a university.

I know I'm better than who I am now, and it affects me psychological,emotionall,socially and even sexually (rather talk about hustle than sex shut. I no even wan get babe yet and never had except having sex like 4 times in my life.
I've tried almost all opportunities in Nigeria to get a job, from Nigerian Army, Navy, Air Force, fire service nscdc, I mean all recruitment I can apply for NCE and was almost successful with Nigeria Navy but was disqualified after months in training.

I left training November last 2 year with the worst depression of life, I've been thinking of what next to do since I keep hiding from family and friends who were already calling me officer.

After 6months that's around June last year, I had no other option than to go back to my people and tell them I was removed from training. I had to keep trying until I was successful as NPower beneficiary which I thought Ill use the monthly stipends to assist me get a very good skill of which I've been reading from nairaland. But it became history as the stipends aren't paid regularly and in time, they on for 6months.
My friends from school, who were Hustlers (Gee guys) have been telling me to learn it,and are ready for assistance, these are guys who during our NCE,were already doing yahoo,YES,YAHOO,while I'll be using my subscription for assignments, they'll be busy bombing sites and clients,and surprisingly these guys trained themselves in the University, they are all graduates now and still doing Yahoo.
I don't just know why I can't just start sca....... people .

GOING TO GHANA :
This is where I need your help, I only have myself to help me survive.

A friend of mine called me and asked if I'm interested in HK(house of learning yahoo) in Ghana, with whining I just said yes, he sent me his boss number who asked me to start coming to Ghana tomorrow or next.

I've been thinking about it..

Am I really going to learn sca......... Innocent people ?

What if my rights are abused in Ghana,how do I report (since I might be going without passport?

How am I sure of been successful?

But, with the way Nigeria is going, how would I even achieve success staying back?

What if I go there and find out its ain't easy, can I get any good job?

Please MOD and anyone should push this, I need HELP!
Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by dawnomike(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
NawtyC001:
Hello Nairalanders.

I've been in Nairaland for years now, I've been following very well, learning and getting news.i hardly comment or post, mostly because I come here to get informations which they say is KNOWLEDGE.

Never mind my typing..

I'm 27-28years,an NCE holder since 2016 and I know what's next is to upgrade my education, though recently I would rather go for skills like photography, videography, web design or any modern/computer skills than a university.

I know I'm better than who I am now, and it affects me psychological,emotionall,socially and even sexually (rather talk about hustle than sex shut. I no even wan get babe yet and never had except having sex like 4 times in my life.
I've tried almost all opportunities in Nigeria to get a job, from Nigerian Army, Navy, Air Force, fire service nscdc, I mean all recruitment I can apply for NCE and was almost successful with Nigeria Navy but was disqualified after months in training.

I left training November last 2 year with the worst depression of life, I've been thinking of what next to do since I keep hiding from family and friends who were already calling me officer.

After 6months that's around June last year, I had no other option than to go back to my people and tell them I was removed from training. I had to keep trying until I was successful as NPower beneficiary which I thought Ill use the monthly stipends to assist me get a very good skill of which I've been reading from nairaland. But it became history as the stipends aren't paid regularly and in time, they on for 6months.
My friends from school, who were Hustlers (Gee guys) have been telling me to learn it,and are ready for assistance, these are guys who during our NCE,were already doing yahoo,YES,YAHOO,while I'll be using my subscription for assignments, they'll be busy bombing sites and clients,and surprisingly these guys trained themselves in the University, they are all graduates now and still doing Yahoo.
I don't just know why I can't just start sca....... people .

GOING TO GHANA :
This is where I need your help, I only have myself to help me survive.

A friend of mine called me and asked if I'm interested in HK(house of learning yahoo) in Ghana, with whining I just said yes, he sent me his boss number who asked me to start coming to Ghana tomorrow or next.

I've been thinking about it..

Am I really going to learn sca......... Innocent people ?

What if my rights are abused in Ghana,how do I report (since I might be going without passport?

How am I sure of been successful?

But, with the way Nigeria is going, how would I even achieve success staying back?

What if I go there and find out its ain't easy, can I get any good job?

Please MOD and anyone should push this, I need HELP!
If HK is your reason for going... Forget it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by Ryda(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
What assurance do you have that you'll succeed in that HK.

Except you want to keep avoiding your family.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by nicerod(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don't go to Ghana and waste ur time u can make money here but it depends on ur location.

Start looking for odds jobs

Bricklaying

Factory work

Carwash

Etc
Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by izzou(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
I pray you don't die carelessly

In a time where you are reading about so much evil and how even people in relationships are sacrificing themselves for money, you want to go to Ghana on the invitation of a yahoo boy?

Like I said, I really pray you don't end up like a chicken

You better avoid people that can do evil just for money. They wouldn't think twice to harm or kill you for it

With that said, use ABC transport when going. Their services are superb and safe

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by Truvelisback(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why did u leave the Nigerian Navy training? By now, u won't have been expressing the difficulty u are experiencing now. U are looking for easy way to wealth.
Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by pansophist(m): 2:51am On Feb 11, 2022
I was in Ghana late last year, and I met a guy on his way back to Nigeria after being beaten to a point where he was saying that Nigeria is heaven compared to what he experienced in the hands of so called yahoo guys. His story is just like yours. That sfter he finished school, he was broke and a friend introduced him to yahoo business, and he left Nigeria for it. I'll tell you what he told me.

They will lock you in a flat, seize your phones and documents, and give you food like twice a day, while counting each money they spend on you until you cash out and they minus it from it. They will beat you mercilessly if you are not turning up financially, as they see you as a wasted investment, but letting you go is a complete no, since it means they've loose their money.

He was flat broke, marks all over his body, and I paid for his transport back to eastern Nigeria. I wanted to report to the Nigerian embassy and Ghanian police, but he was dead afraid of his life, and prefer to just go back to Nigeria and start afresh than entangle himself with it. You can pm me your number and I'll ask him if he is willing to advice you.

But I'll advice you not to go. Only go to Ghana (or wherever) if you have something reasonable and legal to do. This fake promise are what landed my young girls as prostitute all over Africa and Europe. If you think you're suffering, then you haven't seen suffering yet,. Don't just believe words and promises from people, they won't tell you the hell that awaits you. It's up to you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by Chno: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
If i tell you wetin i see for accra two years ago, you go carry bible begin preach the word of God. shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by Nicoswit(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Chno:
If i tell you wetin i see for accra two years ago, you go carry bible begin preach the word of God. shocked
Tell us make we learn from your experience
Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by Prosperity4All: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why did u leave the Nigerian Navy training? By now, u won't have been expressing the difficulty u are experiencing now. U are looking for easy way to wealth.

He didn't leave.
Rather "disqualified"
And that can be for any reason out of his control

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by RedCentaur(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
pansophist:
I was in Ghana late last year, and I met a guy on his way back to Nigeria after being beaten to a point where he was saying that Nigeria is heaven compared to what he experienced in the hands of so called yahoo guys. His story is just like yours. That sfter he finished school, he was broke and a friend introduced him to yahoo business, and he left Nigeria for it. I'll tell you what he told me.

They will lock you in a flat, seize your phones and documents, and give you food like twice a day, while counting each money they spend on you until you cash out and they minus it from it. They will beat you mercilessly if you are not turning up financially, as they see you as a wasted investment, but letting you go is a complete no, since it means they've loose their money.

He was flat broke, marks all over his body, and I paid for his transport back to eastern Nigeria. I wanted to report to the Nigerian embassy and Ghanian police, but he was dead afraid of his life, and prefer to just go back to Nigeria and start afresh than entangle himself with it. You can pm me your number and I'll ask him if he is willing to advice you.

But I'll advice you not to go. Only go to Ghana (or wherever) if you have something reasonable and legal to do. This fake promise are what landed my young girls as prostitute all over Africa and Europe. If you think you're suffering, then you haven't seen suffering yet,. Don't just believe words and promises from people, they won't tell you the hell that awaits you. It's up to you.

Op, kindly adhere to this piece of advice.

Who no go, no go know.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by mdntiri(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
RedCentaur:

Op, kindly adhere to this piece of advice.

Who no go, no go know.

Why would the op even think of going to a foreign country to do crime? Damaging the reputation of the foreign country. What the f.uk is wrong with some of you? Ghana has a new no nonsense IGP, and he's busy fighting crime before we become a yahoo yahoo headquarters.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by mdntiri(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
nicerod:
Don't go to Ghana and waste ur time u can make money here but it depends on ur location.

Start looking for odds jobs

Bricklaying

Factory work

Carwash

Etc

He should learn apprenticeship masonry, or tiling or plumbing etc, and in 3 years he'd become a master and chop big money. If he comes here to do crime he'd be caught

1 Like

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by mdntiri(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Chno:

Tell us let's learn from it
Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by samwash(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
@Op, bet it when you get to Ghana, the 1st thing they will mk you do is to initiate you into their cult, there will be no going back.
You think say those Ghana Yahoo boys na clear hand.
Better think before you mk mistake that you will regret.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Chance Of Survival Going To Ghana From Nigeria. by nicerod(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
mdntiri:

He should learn apprenticeship masonry, or tiling or plumbing etc, and in 3 years he'd become a master and chop big money. If he comes here to do crime he'd be caught
U are right sir

(1) (Reply)

Which European Country Can I Travel With 2m / Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot / Studying In Finland ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.