Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot (893 Views)

UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by NAIJASTANDARD71: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2022
SAD: Nigerian man, PATRICK OHANTA hit by heavily drunk American driver on way back from job interview, vomits blood, dies on the spot
…arrived Louisiana six weeks earlier from Lagos State

*Family raising GoFundMe to support deceased’s funeral

*“Patrick was walking home from a job interview at about 5.20 PM when the sad incident occurred. He was attempting to cross the Curtis-Coleman Bridge when he was struck by a vehicle driven by a 29-year-old man from Pineville”-INVESTIGATION

*“A preliminary investigation conducted by our police officers shows the suspect drove onto the shoulder hitting Patrick Ohanta pronounced dead at the scene. The driver was taken into custody at the scene, booked into RPSO jail and charged with driving while intoxicated-4th offense, operating a vehicle while under suspension, reckless operation of a vehicle, and vehicular homicide”-Louisiana State Police Troop E and the Alexandria Police Department
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/sad-nigerian-man-patrick-ohanta-hit-by-heavily-drunk-american-driver-on-way-back-from-job-interview-vomits-blood-dies-on-the-spot-arrived-louisiana-six-weeks-earlier-from-lagos-state-gof/

Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by NAIJASTANDARD71: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Very painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by Lawlab254: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Jeez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by thesicilian: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Don't know which is worse between Nigeria and US in terms of security
Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by Urheadmaster(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Look at the drunkard face undecided

Since it happened in a country that is working, he will rot in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by robinso01(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2022
May his soul rest in peace. Seems Nigeria and usa are now competing for bad news these days.
Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2022
R.I.P man. Sad one

Let's build our land and stop living like zoo. All of una say no.

thesicilian:
Don't know which is worse between Nigeria and US in terms of security
Says a black African whose society and continent has never surpassed a zoo since Adam. Who all keep running from their own land to white man's land. When human beings are talking and criticizing, black man should not put mouth.

Urheadmaster:
Look at the drunkard face undecided
Since it happened in a country that is working, he will rot in jail.

At least, he got drunk on the soil of his fatherland and motherland. He's not a perpetual refugee who ran to another man's land.
Until your African continent can compete with human beings and not a zoo, you don't have a mouth to talk.
Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by dominique(f): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2022
People that drive under the influence of alcohol never learn from the mistake of others. If they don't hurt themselves, they hurt others and go to jail for it. RIP to the deceased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by TheSourcerer: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
dominique:
People that drive under the influence of alcohol never learn from the mistake of others. If they don't hurt themselves, they hurt others and go to jail for it. RIP to the deceased
hi , I would like to change my email so I can successfully deactivate my account .
Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by dominique(f): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hi , I would like to change my email so I can successfully deactivate my account .

Why do you want to deactivate your account? >(
Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by TheSourcerer: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2022
dominique:

Why do you want to deactivate your account? >(
I don't want to stress you with my problems I'm clinically borderline depressed , active D.I.D or MPD , sometimes I just want it all to stop , knowing is pain , awareness of self is torturous.
How are you though smiley
Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by tillaman(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Wtff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by dominique(f): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I don't want to stress you with my problems I'm clinically borderline depressed , active D.I.D or MPD , sometimes I just want it all to stop , knowing is pain , awareness of self is torturous.

So sorry to hear about that, have you seen a therapist or a psychologist? Don't worry, this too shall pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by Usorohtheman(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheSourcerer:

What if, we keep recycling?
Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by Usorohtheman(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
dominique:

I wonder why they never learn?

Is it because of depression?
Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by TheSourcerer: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Usorohtheman:

What if, we keep recycling?
thank you #hugs .........
Not everyone would.
Re: Nigerian Man, PATRICK OHANTA Hit By Heavily Drunk American Driver, Dies On Spot by TheSourcerer: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2022
dominique:

So sorry to hear about that, have you seen a therapist or a psychologist? Don't worry, this too shall pass
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

What Skills Can A Lady Relocating To The US Learn From Nigeria Before Coming? / How Do You Think Road Safety Can Tackle Poor Transportaion Problem In Nig? / Bad Experiences You've Had Living Outside Of Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.