Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna (21785 Views)

At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Cantonese: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Very greedy and backward man.

I am of the opinion that he did not bother about the ransom paid or the safety of his wife while she was in captivity. All the idiot thought about was his wife's private part that he would enjoy.

Look marriage is not that easy, not to talk of a marriage of 20 years.

He probably has other women around him, never loved this woman and always wanted to chase her away.

He continued stay in the man's house may soon leave her devastated. She must keep away from this man until the coast is clear.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by LordIsaac(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2022
We will add our voice when we hear the full story. Meanwhile, shame to Nigerian leaders who allowed kidnap to fester with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by emmykk(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Nylonbag:
As i said i dont blame the man because i wont be able to process it either,i just hope thief wont ever rape my wife because i wont be able to handle it,I detest dirt.

You must be a wicked human been and your matter will come to public like this man because your thinking is very negative.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Acesexcell(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Steep:
Probably has 3 extra wives and will soon marry more to fill the vacuum.

Women are slaves in Islam.
what do you mean by women are slave in Islam??please let's be guided not to drag religion into everything, Where in the write up did shehu sani mentioned the religion of the man, or do you mean to say it's only Muslim that reside in kaduna state??

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Awoleesu(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2022
My own be say I hope he settled her well so that she can seek posttraumatic therapy... and possibly attract another (better) man?

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by emmnprince(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Remag666:
Kudos to him for taking the bold step...I can't have any man sharing my woman with me the thought alone makes me boil.

But hope you're not one of those men that hold on to this thought: "all men are polygamous in nature?" Hope your woman is not also sharing you with another woman (or other women)?

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Tekuzukite: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Too bad. If it was his sister, would he be happy with such? I pray for strength for her. Life goes on anyway.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Hamiltonii: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2022
Trymeagain:
its really not fair. this is when she needs him the most.

I would do the same and tell her I'm sorry. I know fit forget that kind thing.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Advancedman(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2022
dre11:
Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers In Kaduna, Former Senator Narrates

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/10/man-divorced-wife-20-years-over-suspicion-she-was-raped-kidnappers-kaduna-former-senator

Which law court grant such request or motion?
After she was released did he not take her for normal process of medical procedure and counseling?
People should stop posting anything in the name of what I don't know.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Jaqenhghar: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2022
emmykk:
If you are a woman and happened to be kidnapped,there's no way those that kidnapped you will not be enjoying you while they wait for their Ransome.

As a woman when you are finally released you must tell your husband all that happened while in the den of kidnappers.
Which most importantly if you are slept with.

However as a man if your wife didn't tell you stories of what transpire which should include rogues slept with her, you should not counting it as crime against her but rather be grateful that she came back alive.

There is no woman in idiot den that will not be slept with. Beautiful or not beautiful.
They also rape the men I hear. So what do you suggest a man do in that case?
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by diridiri(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2022
see wickedness
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Blackdisciple(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Was it her fault

Yes man
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by GardenOfGod(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Why call on religious leaders instead of psychologists? Religion in the core North is the reason why brains are damaged not to think straight and sane again. Pathetic!
dre11:
Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers In Kaduna, Former Senator Narrates

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/10/man-divorced-wife-20-years-over-suspicion-she-was-raped-kidnappers-kaduna-former-senator
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Yankee101: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
When you want to hear female opinions .....
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Meteng: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
The man has entered and it's now wider than before or the woman is not responding to his pounding like before, based on his suspicion that a bigger stronger union bank has passed through there
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Gentlevip: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
If only the story was true.
But that's not what happened.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Desusi: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Callous man,you don't need to be told whether or not she has been defiled.Many men have experienced same before, yet they still hold on to their wives. Though it's painful. Nonetheless, men are double standard. When the dude husband slept with other women outside his matrimonial home and the wife heard it,no problem. But now,the unexpected has happened, the wife must go.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by cococandy(f): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
DMerciful:
This is misandry talking undecided
is it though? Or is my observation, reaction and statement to the misogyny women face in our society what you call misandry?

I know if I support that husband’s foul actions against his wife, then I would be not a misandrist. It’s unfortunate that the only time some of you believe women love you is if they believe in and support their own ill treatment. Like some people say, It’s well.

That being said, my point to the poster was that this behavior is not restricted to a certain religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
The man no wan chop remnant grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Emaprince: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
izzou:
He probably had another side chic that he wants to elevate to wifey level.

He just needed a reason to ditch this one
That man is very wicked. Even if she was raped. He wants this woman to kill herself.

This is the time she needs him the most. SMH
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Steep: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
cococandy:

You think it’s only a Muslim man that will do such a thing? You have too much faith if that’s the case.
Just do a small survey of men of other religious leanings and see if they won’t do the same.
Additionally they might even add blame on the wife for “allowing” herself to be raped. Because apparently it’s better for them that she dies than for someone else to have intimate knowledge of her.
Don’t be shocked
Perhaps you are too faithless to know that not all religion treat women badly.
The western system that relatively promotes democracy,equity and fairness has its foundation on Christianity.

As for your story on rape, one of the most gruesome murder was carried out by an atheist by name Stalin.
Or is it the feminists that murder millions of babies every year in the name of prochoice?

If a religion treat another woman badly because she is a woman then that religion cannot be from the true God, who is the creator of both male and female.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Steep: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
SmartPolician:

There is no religion that says man and woman are equal. Women are even slaves to men in Christianity too. However, most Christians are pro-West, so what happens in the US somehow tends to affect the entire Christendom.
you are ignorant, the west was influenced and built by Christianity not the other way round.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Steep: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Steep: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Acesexcell:
what do you mean by women are slave in Islam??please let's be guided not to drag religion into everything, Where in the write up did shehu sani mentioned the religion of the man, or do you mean to say it's only Muslim that reside in kaduna state??
It is there in your Koran.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Steep:

Perhaps you are too faithless to know that not all religion treat women badly.
The western system that relatively promotes democracy,equity and fairness has its foundation on Christianity.

As for your story on rape, one of the most gruesome murder was carried out by an atheist by name Stalin.
Or is it the feminists that murder millions of babies every year in the name of prochoice?

If a religion treat another woman badly because she is a woman then that religion cannot be from the true God, who is the creator of both male and female.

My point is that mistreating women isn’t only peculiar to Islam. I don’t know what else you’re on about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Steep: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
cococandy:

My point is that mistreating women isn’t only peculiar to Islam. I don’t know what else you’re on about
Your point is pointless, I didn't say only Islam.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Steep:
Your point is pointless, I didn't say only Islam.
you said women are slaves in Islam. As if other religions don’t mistreat women too. The degree to which they do it may be different or look different based on optics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Aaae: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Really
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by lesson44: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do u think those Animals won't lay their filty hands on her?
What about they lay their hands on her? Was she in control over anything at that point? Her only offense will be if she lied and trying to cover it up .

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by seyz91(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
And the so called new blood also have had their pussy been messed up and bleeped by different dick from time to time
yuping:
undecided the man sees this as an opportunity to marry new blood that's just the truth.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Mamak1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
That's unfair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / "Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.