Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna (21810 Views)

At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by KallmemrB0: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2022
They both need counselling if it's true.. Reason is the wife is traumatised while the Husband would never see her the same again

This has nothing to do with religion

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by illicit(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by bewla(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Trymeagain:
its really not fair. this is when she needs him the most.
This when is most needed and assurance certain
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2022
As if she voluntarily submitted herself to be kidnapped

Maybe he's doing that due to the abundance of women to marry

Na WA o

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by phoneport(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Eyaaah... The truth be told, most kidnapped women (young n old) are always raped, with exception of only a few. It is only love and understanding that will help a man in this case.
Or it will be HATRED AND DIVORCE
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by otherway: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2022
I DON'T know if it is foolishness or illiteracy that will make a man reason this way abi is it in their religious law?

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by OBALOLA55(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Aloof:
If he can't cope, let him divorce.

PERIOD
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by danowena: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Aloof:
If he can't cope, let him divorce.

I agree otherwise he will maltreat the woman and she will suffer more mental torture.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Eriokanmi: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Trymeagain:
its really not fair. this is when she needs him the most.
Abokis don't think this way oo. They're one way traffic . He knows he will get another woman for free from their village head. Women are of no value to them
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Lightened: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2022
Is it her fault that she was raped? Seems some men are mentally deranged. Someone he is supposed to love more and show support to...after 20 years?! shocked. The man confusing dey confuse me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by olumike001(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Reason why many of them take the decision to be a suicide bombers, they know there world will never accept them back, they believe there entire life has ended. God's love alone in this matter, it's unfortunate if they are not Christians. Any other religion or life outside Christ supports polygamy even if she is accepted, she may not be regarded as the wife any longer. God have mercy.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Bahamas95(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Something is seriously wrong with that man walai!

I am very sure he has been looking for an opportunity to divorce her and decided to use this one......You can't just divorce someone you've been with for 20yrs like that because you're suspecting she was raped. He should show the woman love and she would open up if it really happened or not, it's not her fault.

Even if she was raped he should put it behind him and move on instead of traumatizing the poor woman.

This is one of the reasons why most victims of rape in Africa don't speak out.....The society will start seeing them as aliens.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2022
Nawa o.
Was it the woman's fault that she got raped? I hate to hear matters like this biko.

Abeg make una drop somethng for me make i use chop. E hard.

SIX-THREE-ONE-TWO-FOUR-FIVE-FIVE-SIX-NINE-SIX

Fidelity Bank
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2022
Maybe he found out that the thing has enlarged and gotten wider than he left it before she was kidnapped.
It is when they begin to do same to our Governors and Senators wives and daughters that they will act swiftly in dealing with banditry
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by mediainc: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Terrorism and banditry will destroy the North, unless they face the truth. You can not be grooming an army of poor, untrained, uneducated youths, and expect peace. They are willing tools for religious extremist, because they see themselves as one.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by worldclass68(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2022
This is very hard...I understand the psychological effects on the man seeing his raped wife daily...but its not the wife's fault either.

Pls dont quick to judge anyone, if the man can't cope and endures psychologically then its not his fault either (but I pray and hope he does) ..instead of turning to a beast in the house which might even worse..

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by trekkie: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2022
cococandy:

You think it’s only a Muslim man that will do such a thing? You have too much faith if that’s the case.
Just do a small survey of men of other religious leanings and see if they won’t do the same.
Additionally they might even add blame on the wife for “allowing” herself to be raped. Because apparently it’s better for them that she dies than for someone else to have intimate knowledge of her.
Don’t be shocked

Thank you! The average male, irrespective of religion would do the same.
Unfortunate situation though...

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by fof1: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Aufbauh:
It's going to be very traumatic for the divorced wife.
Honestly it'll be a lifetime burden of guilt for the man also to keep recalling an obnoxious scenario of such if it really happens.

My own take is that the woman needs to open up if it actually happened and seek mutual counseling. Denying it will signify complicity.

Whether it Happened or not...Are the Bandist Devils? He should carry Out Necessary MEDICALS on the Wife to ascertain her Worthiness than to ignorantly and Foolishly Take to his Imbeciled and imperiled Decisions...,Pls.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by SmartPolician: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Steep:
Probably has 3 extra wives and will soon marry more to fill the vacuum.

Women are slaves in Islam.

There is no religion that says man and woman are equal. Women are even slaves to men in Christianity too. However, most Christians are pro-West, so what happens in the US somehow tends to affect the entire Christendom.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by immortalcrown(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Aufbauh:
It's going to be very traumatic for the divorced wife.
Honestly it'll be a lifetime burden of guilt for the man also to keep recalling an obnoxious scenario of such if it really happens. My own take is that the woman needs to open up if it actually happened and seek mutual counseling. Denying it will signify complicity.
Absolutely correct.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Kudos to him for taking the bold step...I can't have any man sharing my woman with me the thought alone makes me boil.

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2022
dre11:
Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers In Kaduna, Former Senator Narrates

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/10/man-divorced-wife-20-years-over-suspicion-she-was-raped-kidnappers-kaduna-former-senator
He should have been the one they kidnapped and not the woman
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2022
SmartPolician:

There is no religion that says man and woman are equal. Women are even slaves to men in Christianity too. However, most Christians are pro-West, so what happens in the US somehow tends to affect the entire Christendom.
In which part of the Bible did God mention women being slaves to men? The same bible that created EVE as an helpmate to Adam? Who would be a companion to him so he won’t be lonely.
You better go back to your Quran that said a man can marry 10 wives and paedophiles are accepted. Be doing comparisons where there is none.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by airminem(f): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2022
bewla:
If you man enough and you don't want this to happen

Why you don't fight them to protect her from kidnap in the first place
Have you finished protecting yourself. Typng trash from your comfortzone
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Coldie(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Offpoint1:
Way some people reason baffles me...

Imagine divorcing your partner of over 20 years when she needed you the most.
They should get that woman a therapist else she might end her life, that's too much of a trauma to go through
Not over 20years but of 20years. Am not surprised at his actions e get the way your wife go take fine and then kidnap her no way u no go reason say them no rape her

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Truvelisback(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2022
globalresource:

What if they dont
Those Rascals would do.
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by airminem(f): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2022
phoneport:
Eyaaah... The truth be told, most kidnapped women (young n old) are always raped, with exception of only a few. It is only love and understanding that will help a man in this case.
Or it will be HATRED AND DIVORCE
The kidnapped men too are always raped in their butthole most of the time. But no one is talking about that because they get killed after the act. Insecurity/government to be blamed for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Nylonbag: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2022
emmykk:
If you are a woman and happened to be kidnapped,there's no way those that kidnapped you will not be enjoying you while they wait for their Ransome.

As a woman when you are finally released you must tell your husband all that happened while in the den of kidnappers.
Which most importantly if you are slept with.

However as a man if your wife didn't tell you stories of what transpire which should include rogues slept with her, you should not counting it as crime against her but rather be grateful that she came back alive.

There is no woman in idiot den that will not be slept with. Beautiful or not beautiful.
It is better not tell me,i know the reason
So i dont really blame this man,some men just dont like someone else having sex with their wife
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by TenQ: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2022
dre11:
Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers In Kaduna, Former Senator Narrates

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/10/man-divorced-wife-20-years-over-suspicion-she-was-raped-kidnappers-kaduna-former-senator
A very simple solution:
Don't beg the man, just give the woman a flat in Kaduna and N20million naira to do business. See how the husband will be begging Muslim clerics to undo his divorce.

Yeye man, he found an excuse to marry a 13 year old girl. Shio!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by emmykk(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Nylonbag:
It is better not tell me,i know the reason
So i dont really blame this man,some men just dont like someone else having sex with their wife

So what is your take
Re: Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna by Nylonbag: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2022
emmykk:

So what is your take
As i said i dont blame the man because i wont be able to process it either,i just hope thief wont ever rape my wife because i wont be able to handle it,I detest dirt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / "Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men / Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.