Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) (34583 Views)

Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? / Why Muslims Prefer To Use "Allah" Instead Of "God" / Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by ajl: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cryofigbos:
What's all dis thing about swearing to be a Muslim b4 commenting on anything islam while anybody can just comment when it comes to christianity.....that's madness and double standard

Meanwhile a baby that was just crying on a particular tune that's very usually have been seems as saying Allah....all dis religion of deceit might not end soon

I always see the thing anytime I click on a post related to Muslim. It show you the kind of people they are.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by babaireti(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Allahu Akbar Kabeerah

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by seyz91(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy
Sekoni003:
I'm laughing my ass off here grin

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
babaireti:
Allahu Akbar Kabeerah

Walhamdulillahi katheerah
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by seyz91(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy
jyz200:
Where’s the baby saying allah

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by seyz91(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy
dialfa:
Poor baby struggling to breath and the foolish adults are celebrating.

Mumu black people.

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by fkj950ax(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Religion is indeed a sickness.

That baby is obviously in distress and trying to babble or breathe, but we ascribe all manner of religious bias in order to promote what is not logical or true.

I do hope the parents did the right thing and got it medical attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Tonyadie(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lies....shift make i pass jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Gate050: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
envoymedia:
Family members of a newborn baby have claimed that the baby was saying "Allah" instead of crying, IGBERETV reports.

A Twitter user, @am_saleem celebrated the baby and stated that "Allah is indeed great". @am_saleem said he was shocked and ''couldn't breath'' after he saw the video on Whatsapp.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1491345287776194564?t=tpoW36VCa70WOsKdVMtAUw&s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwgtYFAQ0Xo
I'm here just shaking my head in pity of how religion have enslaved our people. The kid need medical attention. He/she is finding it difficult to breath. No one around there get sense.. I'm sad embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gate050:

I'm here just shaking my head in pity of how religion have enslaved our people. The kid need medical attention. He/she is finding it difficult to breath. No one around there get sense.. I'm sad embarassed embarassed embarassed

To me,the era of miracle is over. God won't need to show any miracle because we are now educated enough to investigate for ourselves.

Phone call would be a miracle thousands of years ago.

Jets woul be miracle in stone age.

So we're living in the era understanding not just belief.

Allah knows the best.
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Shollycyrus: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Masha'a Allah, well said...
drlateef:

To the blind, deaf and dumb, they will never see, hear or be able to discern the signs of Allah given to the prophet. And those of us who are fortunate to know these things can only pity people like you.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by ohosi4real(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is crazy that baby is find it difficult to breath and you there shouting Allah. Black mentality na dey worry una
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Tfkspecial(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Alhamdulillahi for being a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by TrebleChamp(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
envoymedia:
Family members of a newborn baby have claimed that the baby was saying "Allah" instead of crying, IGBERETV reports.

A Twitter user, @am_saleem celebrated the baby and stated that "Allah is indeed great". @am_saleem said he was shocked and ''couldn't breath'' after he saw the video on Whatsapp.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1491345287776194564?t=tpoW36VCa70WOsKdVMtAUw&s=19

See video below.

Allahu Akbar
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
What business does the Christians have here? And why are they showing their sadness by masturbating on what does not concern them?

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by LordReed(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
envoymedia:

He wrote;

See video below.

Evidence of delusion. When you strongly want to believe you will find any means to confirm your beliefs. Just look at these people interpreting a baby's cries as the name of their god. Just Ludicrous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by grudges: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Since God have been showing us that He exist in so many ways, but only few among human being believe that there is only one God. Subhanallah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by omokab: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
illicit:
Babies don't talk, they are incapable of making speech, just sounds

I am a Linguist
it will be better to drop your certificate for another course. Show us where another baby was given a strange sound apart from crying and it will give a sound that relate to a name .
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by samwheel(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
fjjc:

How does this affect your life.

Chai.
D tin don pain dis religion of piss fanatic.
Keep fooling yourself.
#Islambad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by BENCHOKCONSULT: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
envoymedia:

He wrote;

See video below.

These Muslims sef cheesy grin
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
drlateef:

To Allah belongs all that’s in heaven and earth and He shall show you signs within you and in the horizon to make you realise that He is the One and only God.
Problem of black men
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
drlateef:

To the blind, deaf and dumb, they will never see, hear or be able to discern the signs of Allah given to the prophet. And those of us who are fortunate to know these things can only pity people like you.
This guy's really dumb. And your "Allah" cannot save your people during I'll health, u and ur people will run to Krishna in India for medical care. You people are really dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
drlateef:

This guy's really dumb. And your "Allah" cannot save your people during I'll health, u and ur people will run to Krishfna in India for medical care. u people are really dumb
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Bbdiyya: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Thrash.... brainwashed people

Anyway, na thunder go fire , the person who makes me agree to be a muslim, before posting
The question here's did you agree before posting? continue like this InshAllah God will brighten your heart to accept Islam the only true religion.
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Moneyboyz: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Religion is indeed the opium of the masses, the baby needs medical attention she's busy broadcasting her ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Moneyboyz: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
henrybangs44:

This guy's really dumb. And your "Allah" cannot save your people during I'll health, u and ur people will run to Krishfna in India for medical care. u people are really dumb

Mohamed himself died of sickness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by GreenCovering: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
illicit:
Babies don't talk, they are incapable of making speech, just sounds

I am a Linguist

Even though your comment is apparently against the miracle before your very eyes, it actually verifies it as one. The neonate was articulating the emphasized 'L' sound when calling 'Allah' as it is supposed to be properly pronounced.

Remember that Jesus (a.s.) also spoke at a similar age (Holy Qur'an 3:46). And many christians don't know this because it is not mentioned in the Bible. In fact, it is due to the reason of this miracle of baby Jesus that christianity was not a DOA (dead on arrival): because the people could witness the baby speak and could not therefore accuse the mother wrongly.
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Aboks(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Coming from brain washed illiterates
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Bbdiyya: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
ajl:

I always see the thing anytime I click on a post related to Muslim. It show you the kind of people they are.
You people talked too much on religious tolerance,but rarely practice it. you hardly sees abusive comment from Muslim on Christian related post.
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by drlateef: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
advocatejare:

Allah said he didn’t give any signs to the prophet but here you are telling us that Allah was lying!

The people in the days of Muhammed promised to believe him if he had a sign but he said he didn’t

Surah 6:109
And they swear by Allāh their strongest oaths that if a sign came to them, they would surely believe in it. Say, "The signs are only with Allāh." And what will make you perceive that even if it came, they would not believe.”

I’m not surprised anyways, since you can claim that a grunting baby is calling Allah!

This is the verse you quoted out of context.

Quran 6:109

“They have sworn forceful oaths by Allah that if a sign comes to them, they will surely believe in it. Say, “Signs are in Allah’s power alone.” What will make you realize that even when they (the signs) come, they will not believe?”

You can see that the verse is actually rebuking you the unbeliever? Allah says He gives signs by His will and even if they see the signs they will still not believe. There are books about the numerous miracles of Allah given to prophet Muhammad SAW. But unbelievers like you will never believe it. So you are deaf, blind and dumb like Allah says in Surah Bukhara verse 18.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Thelife: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
omokab:
it will be better to drop your certificate for another course. Show us where another baby was given a strange sound apart from crying and it will give a sound that relate to a name .

How is that sound related to a name?
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Thelife: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bbdiyya:

You people talked too much on religious tolerance,but rarely practice it. you hardly sees abusive comment from Muslim on Christian related post.

so funny how you headslammers think that anyone that's not a muslim is automatically a Christian.

Can you prove that the person that you quoted is a Christian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy / Ten Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.