Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) (34924 Views)

Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? / Why Muslims Prefer To Use "Allah" Instead Of "God" / Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by spafu(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
fjjc:

How does this affect una life.
See painment. You are in severe pain

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bbdiyya:

The question here's did you agree before posting? continue like this InshAllah God will brighten your heart to accept Islam the only true religion.

I can never be a muslim or a christian.....
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by advocatejare(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
drlateef:

This is the verse you quoted out of context.

Quran 6:109

“They have sworn forceful oaths by Allah that if a sign comes to them, they will surely believe in it. Say, “Signs are in Allah’s power alone.” What will make you realize that even when they (the signs) come, they will not believe?”

You can see that the verse is actually rebuking you the unbeliever? Allah says He gives signs by His will and even if they see the signs they will still not believe. There are books about the numerous miracles of Allah given to prophet Muhammad SAW. But unbelievers like you will never believe it. So you are deaf, blind and dumb like Allah says in Surah Bukhara verse 18.
I know you to be a liar for Allah!

Muhammad had opportunities to perform miracles to his fellow pagans that time to convince them to belief in his own tribal god, Allah but he couldn’t and that’s why he claimed that Allah revealed that verse to say that he can’t perform any miracles!

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by drlateef: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
advocatejare:

I know you to be a liar for Allah!

Muhammad had opportunities to perform miracles to his fellow pagans that time to convince them to belief in his own tribal god, Allah but he couldn’t and that’s why he claimed that Allah revealed that verse to say that he can’t perform any miracles!

While scoffing at your ignorance, I can’t help but stating again, you are deaf, dumb and blind. That’s why you don’t know that what you are asking really did happen on numerous occasions. We can only pity you.
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by illicit(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
GreenCovering:

Even though your comment is apparently against the miracle before your very eyes, it actually verifies it as one. The neonate was articulating the emphasized 'L' sound when calling 'Allah' as it is supposed to be properly pronounced.

Remember that Jesus (a.s.) also spoke at a similar age (Holy Qur'an 3:46). And many christians don't know this because it is not mentioned in the Bible. In fact, it is due to the reason of this miracle of baby Jesus that christianity was not a DOA (dead on arrival): because the people could witness the baby speak and could not therefore accuse the mother wrongly.

Well I guess this is from ur classes in Arabic school

At UNILORIN it wasn't in my syllabi
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by WEALTH304(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
this is great Allahu Akbar...my second thought be say the guy they regret been born for naija..hence, his calling Allah, Allah, Allah
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by illicit(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
omokab:
it will be better to drop your certificate for another course. Show us where another baby was given a strange sound apart from crying and it will give a sound that relate to a name .

Babies don't talk

They only makes sounds

A baby can't just call Baba one day, if u notice they don't get it at once
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by advocatejare(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
drlateef:

While scoffing at your ignorance, I can’t help but stating again, you are deaf, dumb and blind. That’s why you don’t know that what you are asking really did happen on numerous occasions. We can only pity you.
It’s you that we pity, you the worshippers of Al-makireena, the best of the deceivers!

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by GupbisFounder(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
illicit:
Babies don't talk, they are incapable of making speech, just sounds

I am a Linguist

ALlah's wonders are beyond the Human comprehension.
How do you explain the Ayah that speaks about Prophet Isa (Jesus; pbuh) that he talk as an infant?
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by illicit(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
GupbisFounder:

I learnt you're a Muslim (from your profile).
ALlah's wonders are beyond the Human comprehension.
How do you explain the Ayah that speaks about Prophet Isa (Jesus; pbuh) that he talk as an infant?

I am not
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by GupbisFounder(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
illicit:

I am not

I am sorry about that. Thought the Shaadah signifies you being one. Didn't know it's showing in everyone's profile who's in this topic.

But nonetheless, as a linguistic, explain the miracle of Jesus who spoke at birth according to Qur'an.
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by simplelad(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
helinues Am not surprised if you say so, but if it were to be other way round, shouting what you believe,it will not be mimicking. Clearly you can hear that.its a Sign that Allah is one God.post=110122047:
Gosh. The little baby was just mimicking anything..

Baby could coincidentally mimic any sound

The baby was even having hiccups self.
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by illicit(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
GupbisFounder:

I am sorry about that. Thought the Shaadah signifies you being one. Didn't know it's showing in everyone's profile who's in this topic.

But nonetheless, as a linguistic, explain the miracle of Jesus who spoke at birth according to Qur'an.

I can't

Linguistics is a science not a religion

In science, babies don't talk simply because they can't

They haven't acquired any language to speaking ability

Language proficiency comes this way
Listening, speaking, reading, writing

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by walkingshadow911: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
GreenCovering:

Even though your comment is apparently against the miracle before your very eyes, it actually verifies it as one. The neonate was articulating the emphasized 'L' sound when calling 'Allah' as it is supposed to be properly pronounced.

Remember that Jesus (a.s.) also spoke at a similar age (Holy Qur'an 3:46). And many christians don't know this because it is not mentioned in the Bible. In fact, it is due to the reason of this miracle of baby Jesus that christianity was not a DOA (dead on arrival): because the people could witness the baby speak and could not therefore accuse the mother wrongly.

you believe what you want to believe.
and yes we all do.
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Adepts: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Check out this
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Adepts: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Allah is the Greatest
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ape----> Black Africans-----> homo erectus-----> homo sapiens

In order of evolution
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by mamawa123: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2022
That word doesn’t come out from the baby’s mouth. I watched the video multiple times.

Nigerians are damn too gullible

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by dragunov: 3:35am On Feb 12, 2022
envoymedia:
Family members of a newborn baby have claimed that the baby was saying "Allah" instead of crying, IGBERETV reports.

A Twitter user, @am_saleem celebrated the baby and stated that "Allah is indeed great". @am_saleem said he was shocked and ''couldn't breath'' after he saw the video on Whatsapp.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1491345287776194564?t=tpoW36VCa70WOsKdVMtAUw&s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwgtYFAQ0Xo

Lie-He-Lie-He-Lie-Lie! grin grin grin. Walahi we Muslims are very funny.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by dragunov: 3:36am On Feb 12, 2022
Adepts:
Allah is the Greatest

So you believed that shii?
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by dragunov: 3:37am On Feb 12, 2022
illicit:

I can't

Linguistics is a science not a religion

In science, babies don't talk simply because they can't

They haven't acquired any language to speaking ability

Language proficiency comes this way
Listening, speaking, reading, writing

God go bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by dragunov: 3:40am On Feb 12, 2022
drlateef:

HahUsubiLieinasatanicregime!
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 5:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Confused Yoruba Muslims.... Auchi Muslims are watching
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2022
That baby is clearly trying hard to cry and someone said he's saying Allah. What religion does not do doesn't exist...
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Mohamed himself died of sickness.
grin grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2022
Moneyboyz:

grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2022
Moneyboyz:

grin grin chai
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by GreenCovering: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
koladebrainiac:

actually, this is explainable scientifically.

just like language

babies in the womb listen to the conversation around them so the mom might have been saying this constantly or the family

let me guess they stay close to mosque ?

Sense maker. You are not a misguided scientist or one with an agenda.
Re: Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) by vannessa7(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nvestor02:
I and all my family will forever be a muslim.... Insha Allah

And me too insha Allah, Allahu Akbar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.