Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan (17908 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by aribisala0(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
nextstep:

It was named by the Military Administration (Federal and Lagos State put funds into it) - when Lagos was still the national capital. IBB saw it to completion after it had been abandoned for a while, and commissioned it in 1990 (don't remember the date). However the name was decided by members of the administration - we don't know - but they agreed to name it so. FGN also named Eko Bridge (2nd Mainland), and the British named Carter Bridge (after a former Governor of the Lagos Colony). And just for extra marks, Lekki – Ikoyi Link Bridge was named by Lagos State Gov't.
Lagos State put funds into it? Really? How much? Do you have evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by Feelings79: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari won't be president forever so the bridge will be renamed
Will be renamed but not pulled down.We shall continue to remember him anytime we pass on the bridge or hear it mentioned as a national monument

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by Feelings79: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gravity56:
That name is not valid in Igbo land
But at least the bridge will be valid.Like Ngige once said, Igbos wants appointments and not development, hence they have greater admiration for GEJ for appointing Igbos than Buhari who's rather bringing infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by RichDad1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
aribisala0:
I will answer you but first you tell me

How old is your father

Let us start there
This definitely proves my suspicions right.
Enjoy your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
RichDad1:

This definitely proves my suspicions right.
Enjoy your ignorance.
Your predicament . Fix it
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by pquaver(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
DKM123:

You are a nincompoop scallywag. You are an imbecilic mo.ron for you to talk about drinking Panadol for another person's headache when you are the useless Aboki who decided to lay curses on his mother and father over a comment made by another.

You will die wretched because that peanut that you are being paid to be an attack dog on social media for Buhari will be used to treat incurable illnesses that will perish you. I am facing the earth and proclaiming this and so shall it be. Nattering nitwit! You think it's everyone you can silence when they speak about this travesty of a Government.

This government that is the most clueless and most despicable Nigeria has ever witnessed. Thunder faya you and Buhari. Baskalifool!

I see they have released all the APC e-cockroaches from thier holes to come crawl into people's comments and work for thier crumbs. All of una who insist say this country will not progress no go die better!!!!!! Ode!

The peanut is more than ur generations can earn.. If u had a source of living will u be an ipob member? U r a never do well and will never do well.. Look at a slave, osu that Nnamdi Kanu rie eri.. U a big fool carry ur useless mother make ur Onyendu use am cool down for dss cell.. Himm prique dey miss her kpekus... Ur the son Jack... Idiot
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by DKM123: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
pquaver:

The peanut is more than ur generations can earn.. If u had a source of living will u be an ipob member? U r a never do well and will never do well.. Look at a slave, osu that Nnamdi Kanu rie eri.. U a big fool carry ur useless mother make ur Onyendu use am cool down for dss cell.. Himm prique dey miss her kpekus... Ur the son Jack... Idiot

Lmao! Wetin this one dey write?! cheesy cheesy
How am I supposed to read this senseless hogwash?!

Just see the pathetic illiterate cretin that APC is hiring to do thier dirty work. He can't even express himself in simple sentences. Everything about APC is so low grade, unintelligent and outrightly idio*tic.

Who ever is in charge of BMC that picked this olodo from the gutter to come be an APC e-lizard should be sacked with immediate alacrity.
Even to pick an ordinary media e-oloriburuku, APC is still FAILING WOEFULLY at it. Wetin una come good for? Huhn!
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by pquaver(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
DKM123:

Lmao! Wetin this one dey write?! cheesy cheesy
How am I supposed to read this senseless hogwash?!

Just see the pathetic illiterate cretin that APC is hiring to do thier dirty work. He can't even express himself in simple sentences. Everything about APC is so low grade, unintelligent and outrightly idio*tic.

Who ever is in charge of BMC that picked this olodo from the gutter to come be an APC e-lizard should be sacked with immediate alacrity.
Even to pick an ordinary media e-oloriburuku, APC is still FAILING WOEFULLY at it. Wetin una come good for? Huhn!

You are dunce.. Illiterate like you think English is a measure of intelligence.. Let me burst ur idiotic bubbles. In the 3 languages I speak I am superior to you.. Nincompoo if I am low u are a no grade. U think u count in the scheme of things? I am above u and apc better know that.. Anuofia.. Arschlocher

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by ArewaNorth: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
aribisala0:

Is that borne out of a calculation that if Tinubu gets there then it would be more difficult for a Northern Muslim to succeed him?
So a Southern Christian is more to the advantage of Northern Muslims thus keeping Northern Christians down?

Why do u always reasons in a weird ways?

Everyone is talking abt competence, stability and people's choice but u are here spitting trash.

In the history of this Nation have u ever think a Northerner can ever or have ever been cowards?

If u keep bringing religion into 2023 politics North will surprise u with another 16yrs bondage!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by DKM123: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
pquaver:

You are dunce.. Illiterate like you think English is a measure of intelligence.. Let me burst ur idiotic bubbles. In the 3 languages I speak I am superior to you.. Nincompoo if I am low u are a no grade. U think u count in the scheme of things? I am above u and apc better know that.. Anuofia.. Arschlocher

Honestly, you sound mentally deranged, utterly illogical and very incoherent. Are you typing drunk or this is your real self?

Make e no be like say na mad man I come dey banter with o. Do you take psychosis medication or something?

Oga, wetin I dey ask be say, YOU SURE SAY YOU WELL SO?!!! undecided undecided
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by aribisala0(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Why do u always reasons in a weird ways?

Everyone is talking abt competence, stability and people's choice but u are here spitting trash.

In the history of this Nation have u ever think a Northerner can ever or have ever been cowards?

If u keep bringing religion into 2023 politics North will surprise u with another 16yrs bondage!
I will try again
We can have difference of positions but that does not mean rudeness or insolence
Within the context of mistrust in Nigeria there is nothing weird about my question

That is how Nigeria is face reality

I did not bring religion into Nigeran politics
It is on record that Religon played a strong part in Buhari's election in 2015 .That is a fact

Now when you say "North" you are deceiving yourself
I really do not know your age but the so called North have never voted as a bloc

If you are old enough you would know that in 1979 Plateau State voted for Zik
You would have heard about 12 2/3 for Shagari

There were 19 states in 1979 ; 10 in the North and 9 in the South. Shagari needed 25% in 13 states to win he only got 7 in the North and 5 in the South . Crucially he did not win Kano(Jigawa +Kano) or Kaduna( Kaduna+ katsina)

So your idea that the North can determine the presidency is delusional
No one has been as popular in the North like Buhari and he could not clinch the presidency without the South

Do you have a handle on how Benue Kwara, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa or Nassarawa will vote?
All your core fanatical sates like Bauchi Sokoto did not vote Abiola so do not oversestimate the voting strength of the "North"
The reality is there is nothing like North. The people of Benue have woken up. Yo cannot take Kogi or Kwara for granted

Back to my question

WILL MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH support a Northern Christian president ?

To win Nigerian Presidency you need 25% of the votes in 24 states

There are 19 states in the North so even if you get all the states in the North it is not enough .

It is also unlikely that you will get all the states in the North after the activities of herdsmen in Buhari's tenure

Benue state wll not vote in a Fulani Muslim . FACT!!
You will not get Kwara, Kogi or Taraba so stop gloating .You are not as strong as you think
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by gistmega: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
I am not even Nigerian to begin with. I live in Nigeria and as a neutral individual, I can tell you the fact without mixing it with emotions. The average northerner hates the southerners and is not afraid to say it behind closed doors. I understand the cascade business in the north but just remember that there are northerners in the south as well and all southerners are not Igbos. At least get this orientation and educate others.
asanausana91:
just shot up. If northerners really hate southerners, why do we have igbos in millions in the North.
The national stadium name was changed nobody said anything, why are you killing yourselves because second Niger bridge was to be named after Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by aribisala0(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
gistmega:
I am not even Nigerian to begin with. I live in Nigeria and as a neutral individual, I can tell you the fact without mixing it with emotions. he average northerner hates the southerners and is not afraid to say it behind closed doors. I understand the cascade business in the north but just remember that there are northerners in the south as well and all southerners are not Igbos. At least get this orientation and educate others.
There is nothing like Southerner or Northerner . If you do not know that you do not know Nigeria
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by amuwo1980: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Never just leave next year and we will bury your memory in shit
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by asanausana91: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
gistmega:
I am not even Nigerian to begin with. I live in Nigeria and as a neutral individual, I can tell you the fact without mixing it with emotions. he average northerner hates the southerners and is not afraid to say it behind closed doors. I understand the cascade business in the north but just remember that there are northerners in the south as well and all southerners are not Igbos. At least get this orientation and educate others.
igbos are most of the people that are preaching hate in the South. Yes northerners goes to the South west, and South south but the South east is a grave yard for any northerners that goes their. Right from1966 the igbos shows how they hated the north, upon that the North still welcome them and and give them shelter after the war. The North was supposed to treat the igbos as refugees after the war but they rather treated them like brothers. What else do you want?
Namdi Azikiwe have an international airport named after him nobody is against it, why do you think a 1.9kilometer of a bridge is too big for Buhari? You have shown your hatred for him during the election but the man still demonstrate love to you guys buy providing infrastructure to the South east more than any other president ever rule this country.
The first Niger bridge was built by Tafawa Balewa but the igbos hated him to the extend that they took his life.
Ahmadu Bello took Nzeagu to his ,treat him like his son, send him into the military but the same Nzeagu killed him,killed his wife an unborn child in the woman bomb.
Buhari came to power,build the second Niger bridge for the igbos but they still hate him.
50% of all Igbo billionaires made their money from the North. Okorocha,Orji Kalu,Peter Obi, etc are the few I can mention.
I can remember when Dangote wanted to build a warehouse in the east, they rejected and even destroyed the building that was ongoing as at that time.
I believe if the North hate you, you will not be coming to the north on a daily basis.
Remove that thought that everybody hate you.
The igbos in particular says the North hate them
They said Yoruba hate them
They said I jaw hate them
They said Ghana hate them
They said south Africa hate them.
Stop blaming others and do the right thing.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by Cognitivereason: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sheriman:
All these mallaam from bokoharam terrorised region no get any sense at all. They reason as cows and donkeys. What is the significance of naming the bridge after Buhari? Shey na Buhari money dem take use construct the bridge nii or his family money?? They always like to bring up argument that can led to exchange of words over unnecessary issue. Nigerian politicians are useless and corrupt Just ordinary 1.6 KM bridge dem use 1000 years to complete still uncompleted till this moment. Even if you named it after Buhari we will renamed it again to it's initial well recognized name "The 2nd Niger Bridge"

The various train stations named after osinbanjo, mobolaji Johnson, fashola, tinubu etc...is it their money FG used to build it...did MKO abiola contribute a dine to get national stadium ,abuja to be renamed after him..what about murtala Muhammed airport or nnamdi azikwe airport...
Try and use ur brain..

Projects are named after prominent individuals to remember them over their contributions to the country not in relation to their personal money..in this case ..the bridge will be named after buhari cuz after the promises of 4 successful administration and 56 damn years...buhari is the only one with the balls to finally pull it off in less than 5 years(2018-2022)...
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by Cognitivereason: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
gistmega:
I am not even Nigerian to begin with. I live in Nigeria and as a neutral individual, I can tell you the fact without mixing it with emotions. [s]he average northerner hates the southerners and is not afraid to say it behind closed doors[/s]. I understand the cascade business in the north but just remember that there are northerners in the south as well and all southerners are not Igbos. At least get this orientation and educate others.

The average Hausa/Fulani hates Igbo's..
Not the entire south..and the hatred is not from the entire north
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by pquaver(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
DKM123:

Honestly, you sound mentally deranged, utterly illogical and very incoherent. Are you typing drunk or this is your real self?

Make e no be like say na mad man I come dey banter with o. Do you take psychosis medication or something?

Oga, wetin I dey ask be say, YOU SURE SAY YOU WELL SO?!!! undecided undecided

U dey madt
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by DKM123: 3:03am On Feb 12, 2022
pquaver:

U dey madt

E clear say na you and your full generation dey mad. Educated illiterate like you! Olodo repete!
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by 9japride(m): 3:23am On Feb 12, 2022
asanausana91:
igbos are most of the people that are preaching hate in the South. Yes northerners goes to the South west, and South south but the South east is a grave yard for any northerners that goes their. Right from1966 the igbos shows how they hated the north, upon that the North still welcome them and and give them shelter after the war. The North was supposed to treat the igbos as refugees after the war but they rather treated them like brothers. What else do you want?
Namdi Azikiwe have an international airport named after him nobody is against it, why do you think a 1.9kilometer of a bridge is too big for Buhari? You have shown your hatred for him during the election but the man still demonstrate love to you guys buy providing infrastructure to the South east more than any other president ever rule this country.
The first Niger bridge was built by Tafawa Balewa but the igbos hated him to the extend that they took his life.
Ahmadu Bello took Nzeagu to his ,treat him like his son, send him into the military but the same Nzeagu killed him,killed his wife an unborn child in the woman bomb.
Buhari came to power,build the second Niger bridge for the igbos but they still hate him.
50% of all Igbo billionaires made their money from the North. Okorocha,Orji Kalu,Peter Obi, etc are the few I can mention.
I can remember when Dangote wanted to build a warehouse in the east, they rejected and even destroyed the building that was ongoing as at that time.
I believe if the North hate you, you will not be coming to the north on a daily basis.
[color=#006600][/color]

Repeating false words many times, does not make it true. I only pity an uninformed southern especially the Igbos that think people who are religious fanatics and bigots love them. They say Igbos hate, but Igbos are the one widely traveled and help develop the areas they settle down which attracts envy and hatred from most host communities. You say Igbos hates, but Igbos never trouble any host community. Can you say same for northerners that like killing Igbos just for the fun of it. You guys hate someone but you all fought a war to keep them. What kind of thing is that? Oil and gas plus the sight of beautiful Igbo women will not let you guys allow the Igbos have their nation. The terrorists killing people up north is not your concerns or the killer herdsmen making life difficult for farming communities does not bother you too? If you know the money being wasted in fighting the senseless war up north you will weep for the country. Money ment to better the life of the average Nigerian. Please don't be a tool used by mischievous politicians/cabals to preach hate. Calm down, Igbos only hates injustice.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by gistmega: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2022
From m assessment the hate is generated from religious bigotry. I understand the situation clearly having lived in the northern states and mingled with the locals. The innocent youths are taught these evil ideologies and as dumb as some are, they carry this disease on to the next generations.
Cognitivereason:

The average Hausa/Fulani hates Igbo's..
Not the entire south..and the hatred is not from the entire north
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by gistmega: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Bro, my point here should serve as an education for you. The south is does not represent Igbos only. My point here is that your generic classification of "the south" as a collective make-up of Igbos is entirely wrong. When you say Igbos, is it inclusive or exclusive of the south? The average Northerner has no differentiation of the Igbos from the Ijaws. That is my point because the educators make a generic rendition of this region and classify the entire tribes as south in a bid to radically agitate the youth when highlighting hateful agendas.
The educators in the North know this but to keep the youths blindfolded, they generally inject these generic utterances and buttress it with Christianity as a blanket description of the southerners. This is the reason why the youths in the north have no deep knowledge regarding the different tribes and social philosophy of the southerners. Many indigenes of Edo are Muslims, but by the use of Southerners, how can the uneducated youths in the north know that his brothers in faith also originate from the south? You see, in any tribal clash, even the southern Muslims are slaughtered. Why? Because, the average northerner sees the south as a particular tribe not distinctly as a region in which different tribes and different religious philosophies are established.
Get my point. I am not here to argue or malign the north. From my observation, the northern youths are very well mal-informed by political pundits who use them as tools to galvanize support against the south.
When I mean south, I am saying that the southerners are not all Igbos. Get my point!

asanausana91:
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by gistmega: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Well, you just openly attested that you hold the biggest certificate of ignorance in the whole of Africa.
Even in the US, we have east, west, south and north. How come the cardinal directions got carved out of your left brain without your knowledge.
How can I help you fix it?
aribisala0:
There is nothing like Southerner or Northerner . If you do not know that you do not know Nigeria
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by asanausana91: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2022
gistmega:
Bro, my point here should serve as an education for you. The south is does not represent Igbos only. My point here is that your generic classification of "the south" as a collective make-up of Igbos is entirely wrong. When you say Igbos, is it inclusive or exclusive of the south? The average Northerner has no differentiation of the Igbos from the Ijaws. That is my point because the educators make a generic rendition of this region and classify the entire tribes as south in a bid to radically agitate the youth when highlighting hateful agendas.
The educators in the North know this but to keep the youths blindfolded, they generally inject these generic utterances and buttress it with Christianity as a blanket description of the southerners. This is the reason why the youths in the north have no deep knowledge regarding the different tribes and social philosophy of the southerners. Many indigenes of Edo are Muslims, but by the use of Southerners, how can the uneducated youths in the north know that his brothers in faith also originate from the south? You see, in any tribal clash, even the southern Muslims are slaughtered. Why? Because, the average northerner sees the south as a particular tribe not distinctly as a region in which different tribes and different religious philosophies are established.
Get my point. I am not here to argue or malign the north. From my observation, the northern youths are very well mal-informed by political pundits who use them as tools to galvanize support against the south.
When I mean south, I am saying that the southerners are not all Igbos. Get my point!

Mr man , I am particularly about the igbos, iam not talking about the entire south, I choose the igbos because they carry a lot of hatred towards north, other Southerners may be calm but the igbos are full of venom towards the north. Most igbos sees the entire north as hausa and a Muslim territory.
I could remember when I made an igbo girl in winners chapel in Ibadan- Akubo area, I told her iam a Northerner,she was in shock and she asked me what am I doing in the church, I said what do you mean? She told me that all Northerners are Muslim except I change to Christianity and ran away from my family,that definitely my family must be Muslims. I asked her if she had ever been to the north she said no, then I let her know that no one individual from my family dead or alive, generation to generation that ever been a Muslim. Last year I made a corp member from Abia state that is serving in airforce girls military school jos, she told me that she was surprise to see the number of Christians in jos and the kind of love shown to her in the north, that she was told to saw hijab before coming to the north and that she shouldn't come outside unless she want herself to be killed. She said but what she was seeing is entirely different from what she was told.
Even though many igbos travel to the north they still refused to educate those ones that had never traveled to the north.
Let me tell you , iam a Northerner and a Christian,my best man during my wedding is an Igbo man from Enugu and I married from Edo state . Therefore, I have no reason to hate the southerners but I must stand against people like you who preach hate all over social media. In fact me and my best man coincidentally have the same name. So pls why should I hate the southerners? I did my wedding in Ibadan, I married an Edo girl,my best friend is an Igbo man.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by asanausana91: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Repeating false words many times, does not make it true. I only pity an uninformed southern especially the Igbos that think people who are religious fanatics and bigots love them. They say Igbos hate, but Igbos are the one widely traveled and help develop the areas they settle down which attracts envy and hatred from most host communities. You say Igbos hates, but Igbos never trouble any host community. Can you say same for northerners that like killing Igbos just for the fun of it. You guys hate someone but you all fought a war to keep them. What kind of thing is that? Oil and gas plus the sight of beautiful Igbo women will not let you guys allow the Igbos have their nation. The terrorists killing people up north is not your concerns or the killer herdsmen making life difficult for farming communities does not bother you too? If you know the money being wasted in fighting the senseless war up north you will weep for the country. Money ment to better the life of the average Nigerian. Please don't be a tool used by mischievous politicians/cabals to preach hate. Calm down, Igbos only hates injustice.
let me tell you that there are many instances where igbos trouble the host communities. just last week an Igbo man was cought in jos for killing 4 keke riders and took away their keke, some days back an Igbo man was also arrested in the same jos for deceiving married women into acting blue film, in Lagos KANU told igbos to burn down the state, Evans is also and Igbo Man who caused problem to his host communities, 80% of criminal activities in Lagos is carried out by the igbos, in akure igbos killed a masquerade belonging to the yorubas. Just imagine what will happen if those crimes are carried out by another tribe in Igbo land.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by 9japride(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2022
asanausana91:
let me tell you that there are many instances where igbos trouble the host communities. just last week an Igbo man was cought in jos for killing 4 keke riders and took away their keke, some days back an Igbo man was also arrested in the same jos for deceiving married women into acting blue film, in Lagos KANU told igbos to burn down the state, Evans is also and Igbo Man who caused problem to his host communities, 80% of criminal activities in Lagos is carried out by the igbos, in akure igbos killed a masquerade belonging to the yorubas. Just imagine what will happen if those crimes are carried out by another tribe in Igbo land.
[color=#006600][/color]

There are bad eggs in every tribe. But it's a known fact that Igbos don't trouble their host communities. Why will one trouble a host community when he/she has investments there? Can you say same for northerners who build tents in other areas and cause havoc to the community. In the event of crises mostly caused by them especially stabbing their victims they just carry one bag and run away. The killings by herdmens is nothing to you or the killings done by Okada men of Northern origin is nothing too? If you tell anyone that an Igbo man causes trouble in their host community, they will just laugh at you.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by asanausana91: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

There are bad eggs in every tribe. But it's a known fact that Igbos don't trouble their host communities. Why will one trouble a host community when he/she has investments there? Can you say same for northerners who build tents in other areas and cause havoc to the community. In the event of crises mostly caused by them especially stabbing their victims they just carry one bag and run away. The killings by herdmens is nothing to you or the killings done by Okada men of Northern origin is nothing too? If you tell anyone that an Igbo man causes trouble in their host community, they will just laugh at you.
simple question, is Evans not an Igbo man?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by 9japride(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
asanausana91:
simple question, is Evans not an Igbo man?
[color=#006600][/color]

Evans is an Igbo man. In that case, if it was alleged that Evans was into criminal activities then he's the only the bad egg amongst the Igbos tribe. Others are lovely people.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan by gistmega: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are absolutely right. I have lived in the east and in the north and I can attest to the veracity of your comment. I have lived in Jos, Kano, kaduna and Abuja and I can authoritatively state that you are right in all that you have said. Nevertheless, My focus was not only the Igbos. As a matter of fact, I specifically stated that some Northerners live in the south and some Muslims are from the south, particularly in Edo states as I clearly mentioned earlier. The cultural outlook of the Igbos does not resonate with the Ijaws or the Urhobos. They do not have similar view of the Northerners as the Igbos. Even though, they are southerners. So using the same rule of judgment to condemn the ENTIRE south is ungodly in all ramifications.
The Southerners do not hate the Northerners. The Igbos (still not all) have a negative feeling toward the Northerners which is simply a resentment resulting from their loss in the Biafran war. So, you as a Northerner, at least when referring to the Southerners, you can do well to define their actual tribe for clarity sake. This also goes for the leaders when cutting off projects that could add tremendous growth to the economy. For example, the port in Warri, why isn't it functioning? The coal mine in Enugu, the refinery in the south (PH and warri) etc. The reason why these Southerners are neglected to suffer from pollution and land degradation is as a result of the generic ideologies sold to the people in power.
I hope that you get my point.

asanausana91:
Mr man , I am particularly about the igbos, iam not talking about the entire south, I choose the igbos because they carry a lot of hatred towards north, other Southerners may be calm but the igbos are full of venom towards the north. Most igbos sees the entire north as hausa and a Muslim territory.
I could remember when I made an igbo girl in winners chapel in Ibadan- Akubo area, I told her iam a Northerner,she was in shock and she asked me what am I doing in the church, I said what do you mean? She told me that all Northerners are Muslim except I change to Christianity and ran away from my family,that definitely my family must be Muslims. I asked her if she had ever been to the north she said no, then I let her know that no one individual from my family dead or alive, generation to generation that ever been a Muslim. Last year I made a corp member from Abia state that is serving in airforce girls military school jos, she told me that she was surprise to see the number of Christians in jos and the kind of love shown to her in the north, that she was told to saw hijab before coming to the north and that she shouldn't come outside unless she want herself to be killed. She said but what she was seeing is entirely different from what she was told.
Even though many igbos travel to the north they still refused to educate those ones that had never traveled to the north.
Let me tell you , iam a Northerner and a Christian,my best man during my wedding is an Igbo man from Enugu and I married from Edo state . Therefore, I have no reason to hate the southerners but I must stand against people like you who preach hate all over social media. In fact me and my best man coincidentally have the same name. So pls why should I hate the southerners? I did my wedding in Ibadan, I married an Edo girl,my best friend is an Igbo man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Commissions Telemedicine Hub At Awkuzu, Anambra State. / Is Lagos State A Muslim State? / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.