Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) (15897 Views)

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Police Neutralize Scores Of ESN Members In Bloody Clash In Imo / Troops Attack Bandits’ Camps In Niger, Neutralize Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Samade7: 5:59am On Feb 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Scores?

[img]https://media1./images/3bfdc594138a31437ffe0e0258548c06/tenor.gif?itemid=20828015[/img]

....or a few?

ABI just 4.........troop recovered 4 AK-47

cheesy
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by treatise: 6:03am On Feb 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
wow kudos to the troops. but the enemies of the land will not be happy with this development. They will start writing excuses

"if you attack boko haram you attack the north" not be me talk am o
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by helinues: 6:07am On Feb 11, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2022
Repeated photos.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
wow kudos to the troops. but the enemies of the land will not be happy with this development. They will start writing excuses

Your president is the number 1 enemy of the land. You think he will be happy with this news? If the Soldiers had arrested these Boko Haram members, PMB would have rehabilated them and release them back to the public and the cycle continues.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2022
softwerk:
Hian?!

I could almost swear the Nigerian Army displayed these same set of corpses about 2years ago!

War without ending.
have u spotted ur father's corpse among them?
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Dskillful(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2022
softwerk:
Hian?!

I could almost swear the Nigerian Army displayed these same set of corpses about 2years ago!

War without ending.

Na waooo even if you don't like the Nigerian Army, at least don't say such. This is very true and recent incident.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Dskillful(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Brooklynsouth:
fake news ,I don't believe this , wait till Boko Haram releases their stats

You don't believe this but u will believe BH? Hahahahahaha my people are very funny.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Dskillful(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:
So 3 now means scores

Is not scores is goals.... If e easy go join them and fight if u no run kitikata
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by nesgeeek(m): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2022
not up to twenty.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Tomilola360: 6:47am On Feb 11, 2022
yes, your hate for Nigeria makes you envy the progress of the NA against these terrorists

Be you igbo, yoruba or hausa; muslim or Christian or as the case may be; you all seem to be sympathisers for these groups and you are a TERRORIST too.

You don't need to hate Nigeria to get you nonsense country
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Naijaolosho2: 6:47am On Feb 11, 2022
softwerk:
Hian?!

War without ending.

I thought I was the only one who observed that,I've seen these pictures a number of times being displayed as terrorists.

Una no dey tire to lie? I fear who no fear Nigeria.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by mediainc: 7:05am On Feb 11, 2022
Kill them all, their wives, kids, friends and sympathizers. They have killed too many Nigerians, they brought this war on us. God bless Nigerian army.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Druggey(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2022
GistFullGround:

All I see are 4 dead bodies + 4 weapons

How does it translate to "scores"?, as if it's 400 dead bodies?

I tire woh cool
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2022
To be boko haram sef is not easy. They live like animals and are always looking like rag

This nis not scores killed sha...just about 4
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Scores has another meaning and useless usage in the Zoo republic.. Do you know what is scores, what is few, what is countable and uncountable? Una too dey play; that was why Britain said una must take that IElTS.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Scores has another meaning and useless usage in the Zoo republic.. Do you know what is scores, what is few, what is countable and uncountable? Una too dey play; that was why Britain said una must take that IElTS.

A score is actually 20... Terrible journalism in this contraption
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2022
undecided

Op so only 4 innocent boko boys are now Scores faa
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2022
undecided

Op so only 4 innocent boko boys cut down in their prime while going about their lawful duty under the caliphate are now Scores killed faa..
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2022
Are some of the people who claim to be Igbos in this forum really humans at all? How could anyone be saddened by the death of terrorists?

This is so irritating.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by izubext007: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Poor farmers.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Investigative: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Dskillful:

Is not scores is goals.... If e easy go join them and fight if u no run kitikata

Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Godispeace: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2022
oponu very stupid person , always attacking his own country/govt while praising USA with more cases of killings
softwerk:
Hian?!

War without ending.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by gawu1: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Show us the pic before you swear aunty!
You mean that ipob pig prostitute is aunty?
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by gawu1: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:
So 3 now means scores
When you add those other five ipob pig terrorists reported to have been neutralized, the increased to 8.
That's to say minus 8 terrorists deleted.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by gawu1: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Op so only 4 innocent boko boys are now Scores faa
Add those other 5 innocent ipob pig terrorists neutralized in Imo to the 4; you will see that 9 scores of terrorists have been deleted. tongue
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by gawu1: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Meninmen:

Your president is the number 1 enemy of the land. You think he will be happy with this news? If the Soldiers had arrested these Boko Haram members, PMB would have rehabilated them and release them back to the public and the cycle continues.
Does that not tell you that PMB is not a man who can happily take human life. Tell me one ipob pig terrorists that was apprehended alive but he went ahead executing him. If your terrorist supreme leader currently languishing in dss cage repents and stops his goons from killing people, I am sure PMB will not for nothing hold or hurt him. He will rehabilitate and release him immediately.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
gawu1:

Does that not tell you that PMB is not a man who can happily take human life. Tell me one ipob pig terrorists that was apprehended alive but he went ahead executing him. If your terrorist supreme leader currently languishing in dss cage repents and stops his goons from killing people, I am sure PMB will not for nothing hold or hurt him. He will rehabilitate and release him immediately.

First, I am not Igbo. Second, read your post again and give yourself a knock on the head.
Re: Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) by softwerk(f): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
have u spotted ur father's corpse among them?

No nau, my father is alive, hale and hearty and can never be a brain-drained, brain-washed idiotic maniacal foool like you, your now impotent father and your entire Islamic male generation of sadistic, parochial, disillusioned, nincompoops!
A simple advise for you and your father, "Do not reproduce"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonye Princewill: Why I've Refused To Insult Wike / Jonathan, Council Of States To Discuss Poll Shift On Thursday / PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.