Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 (6055 Views)

If We’re Not Careful, Our Electoral Jurisprudence Will Vanish - Obi's Lawyer / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by captainjerry: 5:41am On Feb 11, 2022
But wait is it not thesame boko haram dis same govt. told us is technically defeated.. And insecurity will be over within 6month...dis is 7years down the line, things are getting worst..i just tank GOD Buhari is d president of nigeria, if not they will say BUHARI THE BEST PRESIDENT WE NEVER GAVE OPORTUNITY 2 SERVE AND BETTER THE COUNTRY..May GOD pay each one of them with their own coin. :-XBut wait is it not thesame boko haram dis same govt. told us is technically defeated.. And insecurity will be over within 6month...dis is 7years down the line, things are getting worst..i just tank GOD Buhari is d president of nigeria, if not they will say BUHARI THE BEST PRESIDENT WE NEVER GAVE OPORTUNITY 2 SERVE AND BETTER THE COUNTRY..May GOD pay each one of them with their own coin.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by treatise: 6:11am On Feb 11, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-will-end-before-2023-handover-zulum/

Has the essence of the boko haram project been concluded or achieved ?
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by buzorcharles(m): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2022
What of iswap?
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by mysterydude: 6:29am On Feb 11, 2022
All these arguments on nairaland, u shld all just thank God Objs third term agenda failed. Imagine one more term of this regime. Hell
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by awa(m): 6:32am On Feb 11, 2022
And this is the same man some are clamoring to become the next President... What a shame
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by nesgeeek(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Story for the gods.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by shedy03(m): 6:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Balkan:
Ok, na Buhari bring them. He will go with them
Just like that!
Naija my country.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by delishpot: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2022
My dissection of this news is......
They know that it wont be business as ussual when their man is no longer there to deffend them or pretend to fight them. Plus they have lost the sympathy of fellow Muslims who thought that they would only attack non Muslims in their Jihad. So, when they will be truly attacked by the new govt, there wont be any "brothers and sisters" to deffend them unlike during GEJs era when their god fathers threatened.

On the other hand, this news is the regular mouth running of every promise and fail government before ellections.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Audio vanish
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by adeade83: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2022
Before nko!
They have to go with their CREATOR, SPONSOR, PATRON, SYMPATHIZER, etc.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by Blackdisciple(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2022
Ok, u guys bragged saying you will crush them in 3months then extended it to 6 months , and now we are in the 7th years of his regime under his nose ISWAP came , Fulani killer herdsmen came and u are still making promises to crush them in one year pls who is fooling who?.?
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by Herkim(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2022
State of insecurity in Nigeria , sincerely I doubt if boko harams will surrender except if all their sources of funds is blocked. If not we shouldn't except any miracle to happen
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by Advancedman(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by Bishop404: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2022
kCatalyst602:
I finally found a place where I can meet and date beautiful Ghana girls
please I need that link
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by ArewaNorth: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
I would not be surprised because APC and terrorists are......

Where were u when the then NSA of GEJ, Gen. Andrew Azazi confessed that PDP is Boko Haram and he was killed in helicopter crush few months later.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by AmazingELixir: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2022
grin

Was it not this same governor that was appealing to the Nigerian government to consider engaging mercenaries to help combat the expansion of ISWAP in the region some few days back.

Something must be fundamentally wrong with these people and particularly the Op for a misleading headline.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by mozona(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2022
ok
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by nelszx: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Na here we all dey
Make we dey look
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by baralatie(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by tnerro1(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2022
But why na, they are doing a good job in the north
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by Pacesetter10: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2022
How he want take do am. What he couldn't accomplish for 7 yrs.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by seunayantokun(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Because you all know how it started and nurtured it to maturity.

You can only deceive yourselves.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by seunayantokun(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2022
awa:
And this is the same man some are clamoring to become the next President... What a shame

It's quite long I knew he's a professor of boko haram.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by drmuchin: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2022
Shekau maybe dead but his manhood lives on

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by Bombolistic: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2022
The man is reading scripts written by the cabal. They will instruct their vultures to stop hunting to allow elections to go through. I sensed that will happen though
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Some people will say this man is a good man,he is this he is that but sometimes when I read any news about him I'm always surprise and wonder how some people get the impression that he is good.

Just Imagine the nonsense.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by Guddyss: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
By then the project has finish
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 by judondasylva(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2022
Anyone that never knew that Buhari Was a failure is just daft and foolish no matter how educated they tend to sound or be. How do you think that a failure will change over night?

mrvitalis:
U go always think say this politicians get sense till then open their mouth wah

No be the zulum be this

After the arrange attack on him by boko haram I knew this one was a major scam too

2023 you must talk before I vote you ...your speech would be analysed ...if I did that in 2015 I would have known Buhari was a scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- / Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi / Rufai Oseni Expose INEC Chairman And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.