Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,905 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Prayer For Your Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prayer For Your Son (261 Views)

Would You Be Angry If Your Son's Teachers Plait His Hair In School? / Prayer For My CEO / It's My Birthday. Please Say A Prayer For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Your Son by OlapejuB: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Our sons need constant prayer. The parents should never stop praying for their sons as they carry glory that must not be joked with. Devil will not want to relent therefore we should pray without ceasing. Our sons need prayer of protection, they need prayer of breakthrough, they need prayer to succeed and remain in success, they need prayer against marine or wicked wives, prayer to live long and to get out of difficulties as well as prayer of restoration. The list is endless.
I pray that the good Lord will answer all our prayers in Jesus name. AMEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttN0DAtJFYs

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Married Man To Flush The Toilet By Himself / How I Packed Faeces To Survive -whitemoney + Yvonne Nelson Affair With Nasty Bla / Prayer For My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.