Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

•°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• (1120 Views)

•°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• / •°• Redbishop Vs 100barz ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 •°• / •°• Deepwaters007 Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 •°• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Kay9ine: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Congrats IAN, we'll have a rematch next month and you'll put your tittle on the line

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Deepwaters007: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
So Kay9ine finally got murdered. Lmao!!! after all the noise. we all knew Ian would win this. he always comes with cleaner punches and sicker build ups. Kay9ine just scripted gibberish and forced flows with disconnected build ups and useless wordplays grin

What a morøn grin grin

2 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 1:55am On Feb 21, 2022
JoeWendell:
Battle Closed!!!!!!!!!!

IanTempo Wins, Congratulations champion, 3 Crowns milk on your head grin

well it was a great pleasure trading blows and punches with all those who participated in the tourney that I got to battle, it was fun and I enjoyed my self. thanks to the coordinatorz and voters. I'll try my best to be more active and participate in more battles in this section. for the culture

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by IanTempo(m): 1:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Kay9ine:
Congrats IAN, we'll have a rematch next month and you'll put your tittle on the line

anytime you're ready to trade blows holla at me. respect to you dawg, you're a dope text rapper.

3 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Kay9ine: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
IanTempo:

anytime you're ready to trade blows holla at me. respect to you dawg, you're a dope text rapper.

Respect
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by Kay9ine: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Deepwaters007:
So Kay9ine finally got murdered. Lmao!!! after all the noise. we all knew Ian would win this. he always comes with cleaner punches and sicker build ups. Kay9ine just scripted gibberish and forced flows with disconnected build ups and useless wordplays grin

What a morøn grin grin

You display of stupidity is amazing, you don't even bother to hide the fact that you're brainless and just utter nonsense constantly from you gutter mouth.

You should keep quiet when people are talking because you have a woeful record. The only Battler to record TWO losses in the tournament. Shut your mouth. Wack slowpoke.
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by ZachHugo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ian has potentials, he crafts clever bars and his ideas are good. deserving winner in my books even though initially I was rooting for marshall but she didn't turn up. good tourney, I'm glad we've all grown up in this section.

2 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• by 100Barz(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
K9 rips through his Opponents but I think Ian had an edge over you in this One without Bias or Prejudice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Free! / Orietifokasiba(o4kaa) Has Called Out A Nler For Battle! Game?! / Rise 2 Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.