Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

A Must Read : My Election Is Between Light And Darkness - Pst. Umo Eno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read : My Election Is Between Light And Darkness - Pst. Umo Eno (176 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read : My Election Is Between Light And Darkness - Pst. Umo Eno by Ibomheadlines: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
PASTOR ENO WANTS SUPPORT FROM FATHERS IN FAITH TO PREVENT AKWA IBOM'S RETURN TO DARK DAYS

Top contender for the 2023 Governorship elections in Akwa Ibom State , Pastor Umo Eno on Thursday, February 10, 2022, visited The Believers Assembly of Nigeria - Uyo, to meet fellow Faith leaders under the aegis of Akwa Ibom Fathers in Faith and other brethren in the ecclesiastical order.

Pastor Eno, himself a serving Gospel minister, said he was happy to "return to his primary constituency, to officially seek their blessings, anointing and ecclesiastical endorsement to become the Governor of Akwa Ibom State".

"I have no altar except the altar of God and I promised that I will sustain the peace we currently enjoy in this state."

He said there was a time people could not do business freely because of insecurity, and urged the support of the church to ensure that enemies of peace are kept at bay.

"If elected as Governor of Akwa Ibom State, by the special grace of God, i will continue preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to all Nations, pray and fast with you, dine with you and rule amongst you.

I will further the course of Christ-centric leadership as initiated by Governor Udom Emmanuel and even raise the bar. So, the Church must be prayerfully ready to wrestle powers with the unbelievers, as my election is going to be a battle between light and darkness".

Earlier in his address, the President, Fathers-in-faith, Prelate Professor Isaiah Isong, thanked God and the Governor for the vision and courage to announce one of their own as his preferred successor and declared heaven's blessings upon him to succeed.

He remarked that the Church was united in faith to give the needed support, prayers and solidarity to Pastor Umo Eno, whom he described as a resourceful and firebrand man of God and God-given leader.

He, however, dispelled rumours of splinter groups in the Faith structure of the State, noting that "there is only one united Fathers-in-faith structure" in the State which, according to him are working concertedly to ensure the victory of furthering peace and development through one of their own at the Hilltop Mansion come 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Councillor In Akwa Ibom Hon Overflow To Empower His Constituents On Val's Day / CBN Launches RT200 Program Set To Generate $200bn Non-oil Export Revenue / 2023 Elections: Northern Interfaith Group Picks Gov.Okowa as Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.