Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State (31168 Views)

FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by triple996(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2022
GreatTormentor:
With only one house
Omo u wicked walahi grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by legalmoney(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2022
I don't understand the point of this post

3 Likes

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by LagosNissan: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2022
Akpugo na interior village naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Maj196(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2022
Nice house surrounded by bush

2 Likes

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by TheABOMINATION: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2022
aikyg:

You want to relocate to someone's village? This is not a city ooo.

You mean he needs to take permission from that person before he can relocate to their village? I believe that every Nigerian can move to any part of the country to stay.
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Eriokanmi: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2022
GreatTormentor:
With only one house
I taya. A compound doesn't male a community. The good road cutting across it is amazing though

1 Like

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Onyeka2019: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2022
OneCorner:

Are you relocating to someone personal house or the town

Hahahaha � �

1 Like

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Tunasco4u(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Ok
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Nbotee:
Na only that house dey the whole Akpugo?
Any house in your entire village fine and expensive reach the house above ?

Una go just dey ask yeye question for "Likes"

3 Likes

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by greatness77: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DON’T MIND THEM BRUH

MEANWHILE THIS IS THE GATEWAY TO OGBOMOSHO TOWN
grin grin the headquarter of skull miners

2 Likes

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by everythinggirly(f): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2022
So everybody wey dey live for Nkanu dey live here?
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2022
a4cube:
grin don't be silly my friend. This is photoshop.
Show the original one or you shamelessly disappear from the comment section..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by contigiency(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2022
You people continue to deceive the public with pictures. The same Nkanu that is not motor able and everywhere is bushy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2022
everythinggirly:
So everybody wey dey live for Nkanu dey live here?
All the houses in your entire village no reach money spent in erecting this beautiful house

Na fact I dey talk

1 Like

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2022
I wish I have a village,so that one day I may able to build fine House like this.
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2022
contigiency:
You people continue to deceive the public with pictures. The same Nkanu that is not motor able and everywhere is bushy.

Do you know the village?
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2022
There’s a lake there that I didn’t even know existed
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Dhury: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Relocating to that place will make sense die
see this ipob unknown gunman oo� after destroyed orlu you want relocate to nkanu. Nkanu no be kanu.
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by NaijaNaWaa: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Nice houses but I don't understand why our people like to build very close to major roads.
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Kwestionair: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:

Thats nonsense, almost every remote area has one fine house.
The house make sense sha

Akpugo is a very beautiful town normally. The roads are at their best, serene with beautiful trees given by nature.
I love Alaigbo like crazy

2 Likes

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Kwestionair: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Dhury:
see this ipob unknown gunman oo� after destroyed orlu you want relocate to nkanu. Nkanu no be kanu.

Shut up. Your federal government and her co politicians are the ones destroying Orlu.
Igbo people will never deliberately destroy their villages they spent millions building.
Get sense and know peace
I love Alaigbo

2 Likes

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Kwestionair: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2022
contigiency:

My own Nkanu is not motorable? You must be in Ibadan or Gombe typing this because you don’t know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by YellowMayor(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Sights and Sounds of Igbo Land Showing Aerial view of Akpugo Community in Nkanu, Enugu State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz2LnHnuGug

Beautiful
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Myself2(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Akpugo, such a cool sleepy village with lots of palm trees.
They have so much palm wine in that area. Used to connect it from Enugu via Orie MBA
Thank you Lord for my profession, it has afforded me the opportunity to travel to over 30 states in Nigeria.
Truly if not for all these recent terrorism, banditry, kidnapping etc, traveling across Nigeria used to be fun.
May God almighty destroy the roots and sponsors of terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and ritual killings in Nigeria in Jesus name. God please heal our land

2 Likes

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:

Na only one house you see for the video?

How he wan take see video with only free 10MB?!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by lolu2019: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2022
OVB123:
I just love Ndigbo, we are bless with technocrat and very zealous business men, who are making the region proud.
even drug pushers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by billgabb(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2022
That uncompleted two-bedroom flat behind it is just like my first house. One of my best houses and I feel great visiting the villa and enjoying the portable crib.
Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by heniford2: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
You mean Akpuko village. One or two rich men coming to build mansion there does not stop it from being a village. Many villages get tared road.
show us ur village grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by GreatTormentor: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2022
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
OBALOLA55:
DON’T MIND THEM BRUH

MEANWHILE THIS IS THE GATEWAY TO OGBOMOSHO TOWN

1 Like

Re: This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State by chukel(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Sights and Sounds of Igbo Land Showing Aerial view of Akpugo Community in Nkanu, Enugu State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz2LnHnuGug
is this not Chimaroke's house?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa / Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos / Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.