Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) (2067 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2022
Guys if your wife saved you from embarrassment of landlord by committing adultery with him and later remorseful and apologized, can you still accept her apology?

Will you because of the offence send her parking?

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by judatech: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Must you bring everything here?
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by ahnie: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2022
Pls give her a hug such a sweet and caring woman.
I hope the landlord gave her receipts for the sex she rendered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Stargurl20(f): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Nigerian men? Even if u did it to save their lives, they will still be ungrateful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Stargurl20:
Nigerian men? Even if u did it to save their lives, they will still be ungrateful.
what is grateful there? Sleeping with landlord for ren, is that a grateful thing?
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Fiscus105:
Guys if your wife saved you from embarrassment of landlord by committing adultery and later ur remorse and apologize, can you accept her apology ?
i cant accept the shit she did, just to save the marriage, it will be better if she did not tell me anything.

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by ahnie: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2022
Stargurl20:
Bunch of ungrateful lots....mscheeeeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by odinson1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
ahnie:

Bunch of ungrateful lots....mscheeeeeew.

"Once a hoe, always a hoe"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i cant accept the shit she did, just to save the marriage, it will be better if she did not tell me anything.

She did not tell you but you latter found out
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

To me, I biliv she did it cos she wanted to enjoy landlord and not to save marriage.

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by socialmediaman: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Just make sure your husband is not from a place like Iran where they do honour something... lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Stargurl20(f): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
what is grateful there? Sleeping with landlord for ren, is that a grateful thing?
Yes, to save your face.

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

Yes, to save your face.
so, if you happens to be my wife & am in that kind of condition, is that how u will sleep with my landlord because of rent I pray you dont tell me such things.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

Yes, to save your face.

Can we say its love for hubby or lust for landlord
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
so, if you happens to be my wife & am in that kind of condition, is that how u will sleep with my landlord because of rent I pray you dont tell me such things.

Can a husband who is not bringing anything to the table for his immediately family be doing gragra?
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

Can a husband who is not bringing anything to the table for his immediately family be doing gragra?
are you a man or a woman?
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
are you a man or a woman?

It has no correlation with my post.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

It has no correlation with my post.
read my signature
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by ahnie: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
odinson1:

"Once a hoe, always a hoe"
I prolly think you should tell that to your mother.

4 Likes

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Ulunne777(f): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
ahnie:

I prolly think you should tell that to your mother.

Uppercut.Give it to him.Teenagers here without respect for womanhood

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by ahnie: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ulunne777:

Uppercut.Give it to him.Teenagers here without respect for womanhood
Don't mind the pig.they likes insulting their mothers mate.

Anybody that voices out different opinion from their messed up personality is an hoeloshow...meanwhile most of them are bleeped up drug addicts and stupid punters.

4 Likes

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Told lil' shawty if she mine, then promise me you keep it solid.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fiscus105:
Guys if your wife saved you from embarrassment of landlord by committing adultery and later ur remorse and apologize, can you accept her apology ?
Instead of her getting a job or work so she can contribute her fair share to her own family's finances, na to offer her body as payment you dey call innocent attempt at Saving her man from embarrassment of landlord? undecided

OP, and others like you really think women are nothing but imbe-ciles abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
ahnie:
Pls give her a hug such a sweet and caring woman.
I hope the landlord gave her receipts for the sex she rendered?
Receipt ke? What about STD? undecided

Any woman who reduces herself in such a manner is nothing short of an imbe-cile abeg. We no longer live in a "Mother india" Era where women sacrifice their sanity for the sake of a man's ego. undecided

I mean it she will sleep with the landlord to cover rent, why she no become professional sexworker so she can pay him with cash instead, and still have cash left over for her other bills and needs. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Okonjo123(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie Instead of her getting a job or work so she can contribute her fair share to her own family's finances, na to offer her body as payment you dey call innocent attempt at Saving her man from embarrassment of landlord?

baby am back to you
OP, and others like you really think women are nothing but imbe-ciles abi?
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Stargurl20(f): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

If I have no way (which I do not pray for), I will and won't tell u.

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stargurl20:
Please don't do it! It is better to be homeless and have your sanity intact than to pretend you can sacrifice a piece of it for some meaningless cause. undecided

Absolutely, no man's ego is worth it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

Jesus christ
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Stargurl20(f): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please don't do it! It is better to be homeless and have your sanity intact than to pretend you can sacrifice a piece of it for some meaningless cause. undecided

Absolutely, no man's ego is worth it. undecided

Man's ego?

Can men just let go of the nonsense ego for once?!

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by ahnie: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Receipt ke? What about STD? undecided

Any woman who reduces herself in such a manner is nothing short of an imbe-cile abeg. We no longer live in a "Mother india" Era where women sacrifice their sanity for the sake of a man's ego. undecided

I mean it she will sleep with the landlord to cover rent, why she no become professional sexworker so she can pay him with cash instead, and still have cash left over for her other bills and needs. undecided
You got the humor in my post.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Instead of her getting a job or work so she can contribute her fair share to her own family's finances, na to offer her body as payment you dey call innocent attempt at Saving her man from embarrassment of landlord? undecided

OP, and others like you really think women are nothing but imbe-ciles abi? undecided

In as much it's heartbreaking, I still pray that unpalatable situations won't happen to you, terrible things are happening ooooo,........ Better imagine Sha, terrible situations would force you to accept unimaginable situation

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fiscus105:
In as much it's heartbreaking, I still pray that unpalatable situations won't happen to you, terrible things are happening ooooo,........ Better imagine Sha, terrible situations would force you to accept unimaginable situation
No sane woman would reduce herself to doing such under the guise of saving her husband from embarrassment. undecided

Instead, a sane woman would, when pushed to the wall, choose the more beneficial route which is prostitution --- this rather than reduce herself merely for the sake of a man. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Realized Broke Guys Don't Deserve Love / Are You The Other Woman? / Who Should Run The Home, Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.