Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) (2065 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stargurl20:
Man's ego?
Can men just let go of the nonsense ego for once?!
I would rather suggest women avoid completely men who wear their egos like helmet. Those are almost irredeemable. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
ahnie:

You got the humor in my post.
That picture dey vex me. undecided
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Truvelisback(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fiscus105:
Guys if your wife saved you from embarrassment of landlord by committing adultery and later ur remorse and apologize, can you accept her apology ?
I will forgive will do the same to his wife or daughter.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by ahnie: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
May I know why?
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
ahnie:
May I know why?
Reminds me women are still subclass citizens even in 2022. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by ahnie: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Reminds me women are still subclass citizens even in 2022. undecided
Docile and submissive Nigerian women clawed by Nigerian husbands.

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Jobless ass hubby wants to do gragra......and you think is possible? You should even appreciate she is remorseful.
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Kobojunkie: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2022
Fiscus105:
Jobless ass hubby wants to do gragra......and you think is possible? You should even appreciate she is remorseful.
The foolishness of her actions, assuming there is truth to it, is what I cannot abide abeg! undecided
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
I will forgive will do the same to his wife or daughter.

If he is a single? Or his wife and daughter not within ur reach?
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by efficiencie(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fiscus105:
Guys if your wife saved you from embarrassment of landlord by committing adultery with him and later remorseful and apologized, can you still accept her apology ?

Will you because of the offence sent her parking?

Send her packing bawo. No na. She paid the rent with her body so she should be entitled to live in that apartment ALL BY HERSELF. Na to find my square root sharply before she finds another reason to sleep with my friends, enemy, siblings, uncles, nephews or lecturer!
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Fiscus105(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
efficiencie:

Send her packing bawo. No na. She paid the rent with her body so she should be entitled to live in that apartment ALL BY HERSELF. Na to find my square root sharply before she finds another reason to sleep with my friends, enemy, siblings, uncles, nephews or lecturer!

Don't forget ur siblings, uncle, nephew, lecture even pastor couldn't safe you from the embarrassment of landlord ooo
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Truvelisback(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

Man's ego?

Can men just let go of the nonsense ego for once?!
Which ego? So, u prefer a woman wrapper that u would ordering around like ur kid brother, right?

Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stargurl20:
Nigerian men? Even if u did it to save their lives, they will still be ungrateful.

What is there to be grateful for?
A woman cheated on her husband and rather than condemn the act, you're telling him to be grateful? Like seriously??

So the only way to "save their lives" is to open her legs for another man ba? So there's no other way she can help resolve that issue? She can't go and work? She can't take a loan or something? Maybe even call family members?

Na wa! Chei!
Indeed the only thing of worth that lots of ladies of this generation have as a medium for exchange is truly in-between their legs undecided...

And lemme ask...
If the cases were reversed...
If the man slept with his landlady just to clear the debt, Would you tell the woman to be grateful? undecided
Re: Can U Forgive Your Wife Of This Type Innocent But Heart Breaking Offence?(pix) by efficiencie(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

Don't forget ur siblings, uncle, nephew, lecture even pastor couldn't safe you from the embarrassment of landlord ooo

Yea. She saved her husband with her body. Very soon she will find another reason to save her husband with her body again. Olosho inc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight / Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned / Why Incest Is On The Rise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.