Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) (44158 Views)

Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja-photo / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by CountLaka(m): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hey, Jezebel, na her pregnancy you come check?

ojesymsym:
Where the pregnancy when Nairaland say she get around december?
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Bimpe29: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nice one.

I hope she can as well ply the newly Kaduna Abuja road.
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by heartbeat84: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
not only soldiers; some DSS operatives too are standing by, to avois stories that touch.
Badonasty:
See as soldiers full inside the coach

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by morgstreme: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cantonese:
They failed to show us her security personnel. That journey would have been personally monitored by the minister of transport, the DSS, etc to ensure complete safety on the route for her.

Dem for let only the madam waka the journey as an ordinary citizen, make she tell us the how far.

That's the same way Ojo Maduekwe started bicycle rides as the minister under Sani Abacha. While he was riding, his security detail was following behind in full readiness.

Rail rides are very enjoyable and quite speedy, but our leaders make an unnecessary show out of it.

Everyone can not be as ordinary as your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE old man..
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Who cares?

The Prime minister of the UK catches the train and cycles to work sometimes...so the wife of a non-entity doing it isnt really a big deal ; is it?
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by mamawa123: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ok tell me what is special about this. Ask Nigerian to ask Biden about train ride
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by PureNigerian: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cantonese:
They failed to show us her security personnel. That journey would have been personally monitored by the minister of transport, the DSS, etc to ensure complete safety on the route for her.

Dem for let only the madam waka the journey as an ordinary citizen, make she tell us the how far.

That's the same way Ojo Maduekwe started bicycle rides as the minister under Sani Abacha. While he was riding, his security detail was following behind in full readiness.

Rail rides are very enjoyable and quite speedy, but our leaders make an unnecessary show out of it.

What has security personnel got to do with Aisha riding on a train. Nigerians with their mumu brain
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Cantonese: 12:18am On Feb 12, 2022
morgstreme:

Everyone can not be as ordinary as your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE old man..

What a pity that youths like you think you can use the social media to insult people.

The slave work your father did and died doing was handed over to you as I see as your profession. Keep on living and working professionally as a slave under hard labour. I am sure you will never leave it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Cantonese: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2022
PureNigerian:

What has security personnel got to do with Aisha riding on a train. Nigerians with their mumu brain

So as a Nigerian you have just shown how your own mumu brain works.
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by 1817teen: 2:00am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
post=110146284:
Any child of hate, frustrations and perdition that ride on this train ehn...... una no go come out with una left balls.

Just imagine , this is the only thing your brain can comprehend in this news.
Something the looting and evil politicians you supported for 16 whole years couldn't do,
But they stole destinies and future of youths like you.

Kontinue,
Na dere u dey so,
Kontinue oooo.....
[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2022
faceland:

They have already lived long. What about you?

My time will come.

But for now, I am still learning.
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Who cares?

The Prime minister of the UK catches the train and cycles to work sometimes...so the wife of a non-entity doing it isnt really a big deal ; is it?

If your president is a non-entity, then what are you who is an ordinary citizen?
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by dokyOloye: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Cantonese:

Army Helicopter and fighter jet go de hover sef
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If your president is a non-entity, then what are you who is an ordinary citizen?

It's confused entities like you who confuse the Office of the President with the President

I am a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not a citizen of the President

Some self-centered individuals foisted on the country; a non-entity as president for their selfish ends and today we see where we are

So Mr BluntThe Apostle, i hope you have learned today that you can have a non-entity as president and not be worse than him
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cantonese:

What a pity that youths like you think you can use the social media to insult people.

The slave work your father did and died doing was handed over to you as I see as your profession. Keep on living and working professionally as a slave under hard labour. I am sure you will never leave it.

You need to ignore the man! It would surprise you that this person who speaks like this is actually an OLD MAN. He is very very quick to insult people's fathers. Look through his comments and you will always see him swearing at people's fathers.

I suspect he was molested by his father when he was young and so he has a hatred for fathers. It would be best to ignore him; he is damaged .
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

It's confused entities like you who confuse the Office of the President with the President

I am a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not a citizen of the President

Some self-centered individuals foisted on the country; a non-entity as president for their selfish ends and today we see where we are

So Mr BluntThe Apostle, i hope you have learned today that you can have a non-entity as president and not be worse than him

English is a serious problem for you.

In this same country where you are an ordinary citizen, you calling the president a non-entity.

That makes you what?

If your president who has far more decisional power over you is a non-entity, then you don't exist at all.
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by morgstreme: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cantonese:

Your FADA!!!!

You think I am in my forties

Look at this silly juvenile....

Kitikpa lacha ohu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by morgstreme: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cantonese:

See street Urchin..

You think everyone is like your WRETCHED ILLITERATE father..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

English is a serious problem for you.

In this same country where you are an ordinary citizen, you calling the president a non-entity.

That makes you what?

If your president who has far more decisional power over you is a non-entity, then you don't exist at all.

Oga, the president is a non-entity and this can only happen in a country like Nigeria and it is his actually his “decisional powers” that has put us where we are today. So you aren’t saying much oga! …
I don’t exist by virtue of the president because when he leaves power another will become president. It is actually the parasites in the corridors of power that exist by virtue of the president and that is exactly why the country i/ the way it is.
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

Oga, the president is a non-entity and this can only happen in a country like Nigeria and it is his actually his “decisional powers” that has put us where we are today. So you aren’t saying much oga! …
I don’t exist by virtue of the president because when he leaves power another will become president. It is actually the parasites in the corridors of power that exist by virtue of the president and that is exactly why the country i/ the way it is.

You are not making any sense.

The president is the highest representative of the Nigerian people.

If your president is a non-entity, then you cannot be an entity?
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You are not making any sense.

The president is the highest representative of the Nigerian people.

If your president is a non-entity, then you cannot be an entity?

In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit...REST!
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
post=110146284:
Any child of hate, frustrations and perdition that ride on this train ehn...... una no go come out with una left balls.

Just imagine , this is the only thing your brain can comprehend in this news.
Something the looting and evil politicians you supported for 16 whole years couldn't do,
But they stole destinies and future of youths like you.

Kontinue,
Na dere u dey so,
Kontinue oooo.....
hmmmmmmm. no Wanda, I can see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.