Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? (1652 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by kyber(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
I was talking to my girlfriend on voice call
Via messenger using my new Toshiba ear Pod.

My Uncle nicknamed “Gash” just walked up to me
And asked who I was talking to .

Playfully I just told him I was talking to a guy

……………………………

Gash: Who you dey follow talk ?(cus he didn’t see me with a phone)

Me: I Dey on call using my ear pod

Gash: I for fear o oo..I fit say you don dey nor
nor …

Me:Lol

Gash:you sure say na man you dey follow
talk,you wey I know go follow man talk like this?

MesadJokingly) Na Guy o

(He left)

Girlfriend:So I’m the guy ahbi

Me:no na I’m just kidding..it’s nothing serious

Girlfriend:you just denied me

Me: baby no na …ba…by baby !!!,,,hello hello!!

(My girlfriend cut the call )

I tried texting and apologizing trying to make her understand my point of view but she aint having non of that

Is she just angry?
Is she trying to breakup ?
Is she just playing With me?
Does she know I was joking?

Was it intentional?

What do I do now?

Please your response are needed

Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by garriAndsugar: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
The attention you are seeking recently is getting out of hand..

4 Likes

Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by kyber(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:
The attention you are seeking recently is getting out of hand..

Have we met before?

1 Like

Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
You ain't a kid that you will be scared of saying "you are speaking with your girlfriend"
You shouldn't have jokingly lied tho.. undecided

As for here she's only kidding with you tho.. but next time don't do that.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by kyber(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You ain't a kid that you will be scared of saying "you are speaking with your girlfriend"
You shouldn't have joking lied tho.. undecided

As for here she's only kidding with you tho.. but next time don't do that.. cheesy

Noted
Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by Wonk(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Abeg leave girl matter for Matthias! Dem too like wahala

1 Like

Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by Qatar2022: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You shouldn't have jokingly lied tho.. undecided

Funny , did you know his age? All this kids here that can't stand their ground
Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Qatar2022:

Funny , did you know his age? All this kids here that can't stand their ground
You again? undecided
Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by Qatar2022: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You again? undecided
Ngbe eke what happened
Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Qatar2022:

Ngbe eke what happened
You are obsessed.. cheesy
Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by Qatar2022: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are obsessed.. cheesy
Hahaha grin

Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by sojisenai(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
I am not sure if what you said happened for real...but this I know: Op was born between 2005-2010.

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.

1 Like

Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Qatar2022:

Hahaha grin
grin
Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by Theama(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Seems you intentionally did it mistakenly

Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by FrankArc2022(m): 2:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Can I get a girlfriend that is good in the issue of love from Anambra State.. she should be a simple girl not runs girl oo.. hahahaha.. call me on ; 07033805357..
Re: Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? by jclassiq(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omo that girl seems very fresh. I dey always jealous guys wey dey fvck teenagers or girls in their early 20s.

(1) (Reply)

Dream Come Through, I've Found Love In The Northern Part Of Nig / How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help / What Can I Do For Boys To Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.