Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I've Been Wanting To Ask This Question, Please Share Your Idea And Opinions. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I've Been Wanting To Ask This Question, Please Share Your Idea And Opinions. (133 Views)

Anyone To Link Me Up To Who I Can Sell Out E-commerce Idea's And Start Up / Why Do Nigerians Always Ask This Dumb Questions. / How To Use Someone’s Business Idea And Make It Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Wanting To Ask This Question, Please Share Your Idea And Opinions. by confessionsad: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Recently I've been trying to wrap my head around something that's very common nowadays, i have about three numbers belonging to people that claim they do affiliate marketing, the other day one said i should message him on IG, that'll he'll teach me how to make close to 200k monthly as a beginner, he said he actually makes close to 500k monthly and above through affiliate marketing. Then he sent me a YouTube link to his video explaining affiliate marketing.

After i watched the video he sent me a link so we could move the conversation to WhatsApp, then i said I'm interested.
All of a sudden he sent me link saying i should buy a course of 10k o.
I was like wasn't it meant to be free.

And i have three other contacts that do the affiliate stuff always saying people should join such online class for 5k or more. And most of them actually use the same pictures uploading it on WhatsApp status, claiming it's one of their students monthly payment doing affiliate marketing.

My question is why would you claim to be making thousands of naira every month, with millions every year but still upload so much on your status wanting people to pay 5k,10k, so you could teach them?.

It's actually bullshit in my opinion.
Re: I've Been Wanting To Ask This Question, Please Share Your Idea And Opinions. by yuping(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
undecided all the knowledge you need about affiliate marketing is on YouTube, you see those boys in market that will take you to someone shop to buy things and later get commision from the seller that true affiliate marketing. This ones online are just selling books and.... make I just leave this matter before I begin sound like Judas.
Whoever want to show you road no need your money they just need your dedication, the truth is most people that want to show you about it are victim and they can't come out untill they get back there own money, Stay Woke. Don't feel like the world is moving and you are not among

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wanting To Ask This Question, Please Share Your Idea And Opinions. by slimjohn2k5: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
It is cheap scam to trick desperate people

Someone making 1m monthly doesn't HV time to post it on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wanting To Ask This Question, Please Share Your Idea And Opinions. by confessionsad: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
It is cheap scam to trick desperate people

Someone making 1m monthly doesn't HV time to post it on nairaland

That's actually my thought sef.

(1) (Reply)

Winning Replies You Need In Becoming A Psychotherapy Pro / NDLEA Link Aba Kyari To Multi Billions Drug Scam / I Pay My Bills By Drawing Portraits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.