Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Use Someone’s Business Idea And Make It Better - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Use Someone’s Business Idea And Make It Better (692 Views)

I've Been Wanting To Ask This Question, Please Share Your Idea And Opinions. / Idea And Plan To Create An Online TV Station. / Anyone To Link Me Up To Who I Can Sell Out E-commerce Idea's And Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Someone’s Business Idea And Make It Better by nairametrics: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Creativity is great for any business but sometimes we get stuck in our heads and need a little push or even a hard shove to get going. Borrowing ideas in this regard is in no way encouraging you to steal other people’s ideas but giving you a little push in the right direction. You know like when someone gives you a math formula rather than solving the math problem. It is then entirely up to you whether that formula leads you to the right answer or not. You’ll agree with me that not everyone with the right formula will arrive at the same answer; some will make a detour on the way by missing one figure or an entire step in a whole. This is why some fail and some pass despite having been taught the same thing.

Don’t copy or plagiarize. Simply borrow ideas, infuse your own creativity, and reproduce the now new and (at least slightly) different idea. How do you do this?

READ MORE: https://nairametrics.com/borrow-creative-business-ideas/

Cc:@lalalsticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Not Paying My Late Brother's Entitlements. / New Year Resolution / We Need To Stop Decieving Ourselves, Life Is Not Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.