Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Anyone To Link Me Up To Who I Can Sell Out E-commerce Idea's And Start Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anyone To Link Me Up To Who I Can Sell Out E-commerce Idea's And Start Up (422 Views)

Ways To Link Your Nin To Zenith Bank Account In Nigeria / Idea And Plan To Create An Online TV Station. / How To Use Someone’s Business Idea And Make It Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone To Link Me Up To Who I Can Sell Out E-commerce Idea's And Start Up by McClinton: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I have several ecommerce ideas and platform that can be beneficial to the likes of JIJI, JUMIA and others and other creative startups that are unique and different but due to my inability to start it up, so am selling it out. Admin help me moved it to front page.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Empaths, Highly Sensitive People, And Introverts / My Friend Was Kidnapped For Counting Money In His Car By Sars Officers / Life Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.