Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) (49154 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin as I get money for my pocket, balances. I go just de do anyhow a, balances
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by xeju: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1e5y0rzyo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If you check properly, you'll probably find out it's a fixed class outside the dept timetable
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Sedofbobs: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I can relate with this very well 99percent of my shows I performed in empty hall worst of it all I performed at a poultry for chickens, I was later arrested by the owner of the poultry he said my music killed his birds but I still won't give up I believe my village people will free my career one day. (Sobbing)
J E S U S!!!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by adeboizy11(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin grin grin your wickedness is not from here.
Jammey6551:
He is tired of lecturing empty heads! So he chosed empty seats.

cool
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is a sign of person wey life don tire...

Make dem dey give this lecturer a close monitoring, make baba no go commit suicide lojiji. lipsrsealed
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
DLuciano:
This is not funny, I think the lecturer is high on weed! Nafdac should please do a diligent check on his medulla oblongata
hmmmm
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by sakanifemi123(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
when the head is displaying madness, what do you expect the followers to do......
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Omniman(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
HarunaWest:

Yall keep comparing Nigeria and foreign everyday. Is their own version of ASUU always going on strike due to welfare? The lecturers over there are well paid and well catered for whereas the reverse is the case in Nigeria. If we are going to be using developed countries to compare with ours, when we should attain to have developed first before throwing shades or better still keep shut.

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by snitchbitch: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
If you haven't been there, you won't know how it felt

I just pray it doesn't happen to you

Conversely, lecturing an empty hall or musicians performing in an empty stadiums are very good for personal confidence and public speaking motivation spirit
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Heychpee: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
nigeria is d worst country in d whole world
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
tutudesz:
Nothing dey surprise me again for Nigeria
Where you go see this picture from?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
sammysmiles:
Where you go see this picture from?
grin warri things O!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Olayetan(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
What is he trying to prove, whats the essence?
That's just pure stupidity.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by ModestGal(f): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2022
I miss Nigeria I swear. All the madness
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Seedorffay: 1:05am On Feb 12, 2022
Quite unfortunate that most people that commented o this platform dont know this lecturer. He is a diligent, humble and respectful young man. The students I'm question are 300level students, the class has always been 8am in the morning since the beginning of the yr, but they chose not to come because of d matriculation of 100level students today. We cant blame the lecturer of course, because he said this is d last topic on the course. Think before u judge u motherfu..rs.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Rick9(m): 3:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Damn it's a philosophy class oh.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 5:38am On Feb 12, 2022
Yoighaman:
If I were the lecturer, I would also conduct a test carrying 30 marks immediately after the lecture and all absent students will fail smiley

Wahala and most lecturers na 5&6 angry

You a wicked person. Your sole aim of lecturing a class is for the students to fail. I want you to understand that things have changed and a lot of the evils lecturers of old got away with those days will put you in trouble now. Social media will run you down and you would be dismissed las las.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by eefeem: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2022
High on Weed? And it's NAFDAC that should check his medulla oblongata? Werey eleyi Na follow come.
Yoruba will say eni ti wan wo, to n wo iran cheesy cheesy cheesy
You that's supposed to be receiving treatment and you're here recommending treatment for another person

DLuciano:
This is not funny, I think the lecturer is high on weed! Nafdac should please do a diligent check on his medulla oblongata
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Yoighaman(m): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2022
HilcomTech:

You a wicked person. Your sole aim of lecturing a class is for the students to fail. I want you to understand that things have changed and a lot of the evils lecturers of old got away with those days will put you in trouble now. Social media will run you down and you would be dismissed las las.

Wait until you become my student and see if or not I will get into trouble. Going to school is not just about passing exams, it also includes the inculcation of DISCIPLINE, understood?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2022
tutudesz:

grin warri things O!
Ha! Odikwa risky oooooo
Hope the transformer no dey work Sha?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 8:32am On Feb 12, 2022
madness!trying to impress school authorities!he must be a young/junior lecturer!!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Ayo25: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Philosophers doing weird things
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2022
sammysmiles:
Ha! Odikwa risky oooooo
Hope the transformer no dey work Sha?
Light no go dey for the next 4 years O!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2022
tutudesz:

Light no go dey for the next 4 years O!
grin grin How you take know that one?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by KensonAbule(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
The lecturer dey ment ni grin grin
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by phymat(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2022
This is not in any way an act of wickedness or sadistic . I can categorically tell you that this would have been as a result of indiscipline on the act of students such as late coming to lecture halls . And some students are so full of them selves that they interrupts the lectures by announcing their arrivals.
I am pretty sure , the lecturer would have warned the students prior to this .
And as a Diligent man , he has to teach for that day and hence ,he teaches what he met .

Please, this is not related to psycho in anyway . it is a disciplinary act.

Thanks.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yoighaman:

Wait until you become my student and see if or not I will get into trouble. Going to school is not just about passing exams, it also includes the inculcation of DISCIPLINE, understood?

[center][/center]

You assume everyone is a teenager like you.
I am an Accademic staff of a federal institution.

Some of the things some evil lecturers did to some students during my time in the university cannot be done now. There are many lecturers being prosecuted in court as we speak
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
sammysmiles:
grin grin How you take know that one?
Overconfidence na dey picture O! When u sure say NEPA no go flash light
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
tutudesz:

Overconfidence na dey picture O! When u sure say NEPA no go flash light
Even as light no dey, dat kine rough play no follow abeg
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by oyatainer(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stevenson1:

E no go pass the fact say him fix class at unappropriate time and students couldn't make it and the man rather taught an empty class than to swallow his pride and fix another class.
Many Unilag students starts their weekend by Thursday. It's turning to tradition gradually. I have been there and I know what they do. That lecturer might have fixed a class in one of Thursday or Friday
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
sammysmiles:
Even as light no dey, dat kine rough play no follow abeg
Brotherly if NEPA wan disconnect you here, Dem go remove the pole O!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
tutudesz:

Brotherly if NEPA wan disconnect you here, Dem go remove the pole O!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike / Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.