Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) (49151 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Yoighaman(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
HilcomTech:

[center][/center]

You assume everyone is a teenager like you.
I am an Accademic staff of a federal institution.

Some of the things some evil lecturers did to some students during my time in the university cannot be done now. There are many lecturers being prosecuted in court as we speak

Let us assume I am currently a 15 years old teenager who joined Nairaland in 2009, means I must have been 6 years old when I joined, a time when my 'mates' where studying English Macmillan textbooks, what a genius I must have been.

You just make the mistake of letting me know your moniker on Nairaland and woe betide you to turn out to be one of my indolent students, your parents will be grateful that you came my way.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) by Yoighaman(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
HilcomTech:

[center][/center]

You assume everyone is a teenager like you.
I am an Accademic staff of a federal institution.

Some of the things some evil lecturers did to some students during my time in the university cannot be done now. There are many lecturers being prosecuted in court as we speak

May you never be my student, even at doctorate level. If you refuse to be disciplined, I will speak to you in a language you can understand.

We need to develop a robust educational system in Africa. I wish you could study abroad for just a season. On the surface, it looks like a joke. Get involved, then you'd understand why their students are the best in the world. MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Princeton, Oxford, Cambridge etc.

Again, the Hallmark of education is discipline, next comes the impartation of knowledge. Of what use or good is it to be the most brilliant student in school, but lacking in good morals and character?

I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike / JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result / Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.