Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? (1913 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by nigerianrevolut(f): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
My cousin-brother is in his early 30s and has managed to raise one million naira. Actually he raised 500k by himself through savings while the whole family raised the remaining 500k to make it a total of one million naira.

He is single and has basic computer skills. He is not a graduate though.

Now, the challenge is this:
Which country can he travel to (outside Africa) with that one million naira budget?
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by nigerianrevolut(f): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please please and please I need serious answers. This is not a joke. Thank you. I love you all.
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
nigerianrevolut:
Please please and please I need serious answers. This is not a joke. Thank you in advance.
dubai, but there are not giving Nigerians work permit like before again. With that amount he cant go anywhere meaningful outside africa biko. It will be jumping from frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by nigerianrevolut(f): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
ednut1:
dubai, but there are not giving Nigerians work permit like before again. With that amount he cant go anywhere meaningful outside africa biko. It will be jumping from frying pan to fire

Thank you sir.

Which country within Africa would you advise him to try? So that maybe he can relocate from there to outside Africa later.
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by advanceDNA: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
nigerianrevolut:
Please please and please I need serious answers. This is not a joke. Thank you in advance.

It’s not enough to travel to the good countries most people dream of going ..
.however if he has someone that can help him soft-land i.e accommodate him, feed him for a while, show him the ropes on how to get jobs, he might be able to pull it off with a visit or tourist visa...

but that’s not easily accessible in most countries now because of covid... na education most people dey use...and 1million can not runs education visa

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by nigerianrevolut(f): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

It’s not enough to travel to the good countries most people dream of going ..
.however if he has someone that can help him soft-land i.e accommodate him, feed him for a while, show him the ropes on how to get jobs, he might be able to pull it off with a visit or tourist visa...

but that’s not easily accessible in most countries now because of covid... na education most people dey use...and 1million can not runs education visa

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sir.

Could you please suggest any country he could try?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by advanceDNA: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
nigerianrevolut:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sir.

Could you please suggest any country he could try?

Na Dubai remain ooo...
But work visa has been crazy lately because of our reputation out there..

He can chill abit till things get better in Dubai that will be his best option

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by Opsylo: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Why do you want to suffer your self,why can't you start something like business with that Amount,

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by nigerianrevolut(f): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na Dubai remain ooo...
But work visa has been crazy lately because of our reputation out there..

He can chill abit till things get better in Dubai that will be his best option

Ah! That reminds me sir. Can he take the NFF football fans club route during the Dubai World Cup this year?
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by advanceDNA: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Opsylo:
Why do you want to suffer your self,why can't you start something like business with that Amount,

It’s like you ddnt read the part where he said family contributed 500k out of the money..

That kind of money doesn’t sound like dash money ooo...they will expect returns ooo

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by advanceDNA: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
nigerianrevolut:

Ah! That reminds me sir. Can he take the NFF football fans club route during the Dubai World Cup this year?

Dubai is not US oooo...
If you no get valid work visa for Arab country na gobe be that ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by nzeobi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Let him buy korope bus and grow his money, that money can't even take him to some African countries considering the current exchange rate
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by sommy03(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wahala wear G-string o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by nwadikeokey11: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
nigerianrevolut:
My cousin-brother is in his early 30s and has managed to raise one million naira. Actually he raised 500k by himself through savings while the whole family raised the remaining 500k to make it a total of one million naira.

Which country can he travel to (outside Africa) with that one million naira budget?

He can travel to Jordan with that money then raise enough money from there and travel to other better countries in Europe or any Asian country.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by ghettochild(m): 1:53am On Feb 12, 2022
nigerianrevolut:

Thank you sir.

Which country within Africa would you advise him to try? So that maybe he can relocate from there to outside Africa later.
He shd come to South Africa n start business... buy a salon
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by Wonuola111(f): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Good morning gurus
Pls any good news for nig immigrants in Dubai about our labour card, me and my guy owns freelance visa with all documents but still say no work for Nigeria please help
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by sliksusan: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2022
nigerianrevolut:

with your 1 million he can still go Tunisia or Egypt but to get visa for this two country small hard on Nigeria passport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by nigerianrevolut(f): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
He can travel to Jordan with that money then raise enough money from there and travel to other better countries in Europe or any Asian country.

Jordan. Hmmm... Thank you sir.
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by Jolexboiy: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
nigerianrevolut:

Hey , I can do France Schengen tourist visa for you with 1.2 M without ticket unless if you haven't been denied thrice before.

Whatsapp contact : 07086099747
Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by nigerianrevolut(f): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jolexboiy:

Hey , I can do France Schengen tourist visa for you with 1.2 M without ticket unless if you haven't been denied thrice before.

Whatsapp contact : 07086099747

If he gets the visa for that amount, won't he need another one million naira to sort out his flight ticket and other expenses?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
nigerianrevolut:

If he gets the visa for that amount, won't he need another one million naira to sort out his flight ticket and other expenses?
tourist visa in france Please dont listen to him

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel To With 500k Or 1million? by cyril700(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Well, it will be very hard to get a visa into a good country except by using a study route, and that amount can’t even pay a semester school fees in a good country. I have 6 million and that’s for school fees alone am currently hustling flight tickets and accommodation money hopefully before resumption. I applied to Sweden. I heard there is hustle there

(1) (Reply)

Toefl / Mistake On DS 160 Form / Frustrated Traveler Strips NAKED To Pass Through Airport Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.