Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? (1582 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Sirchiboy: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
I want to relocate My younger brother who finished school some years back.
He has been jobless and I plan to use part of the money from land I intend to sell to sponsor him outside.
Please suggest good country.
He is 35 years old
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by iCauseTrouble: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
angry
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by money121(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
I want to relocate My younger brother who finished school as one years back.
He has been jobless and I plan to use part of the money from land I intend to sell to sponsor him outside.
He is 35 years old

2million naira?

Well you can try any africa country!!
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by HRprof: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
I want to relocate My younger brother who finished school as one years back.
He is 35 years old
In this era of internet people are still shouting I do not have a job cool
Sponsor him to Learn a skill and become a freelancer while he earn in foreign currency and spend in Naira cool
Don't sell your property for your brother Japa without skill it will be wasteful venture. Is not greener over there

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by izuch(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
2 million can only take him to Togo or Ghana by road. undecided
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by yomi007k(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
HRprof:

Sponsor him to Learn a skill and become a freelancer while he earn in foreign currency and spend in Naira cool
Don't sell your property for your brother Japa without skill it will be wasteful venture. Is not greener over there

Op listen to this man, there is some truth here...
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Khoielvis: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
He is 35 years old

Why not setup a business for him with 3 Million instead
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Sirchiboy: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Khoielvis:

Why not setup a business for him with 3 Million instead

Suggest profitable business
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Khoielvis: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:

Suggest profitable business

Many. I have a 20 - 40M business I'm running. Come and meet me in person with your consultancy fee. Then we talk as men. I'm in the SW

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Cypress042(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
HRprof:

Ya man you spoke my mind grin
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Khoielvis: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cypress042:
Ya man you spoke my mind grin

Not at the age of 35. No time
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by sliksusan: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
He is 35 years old

with your 2 million will take you far not african country but nigeria passport problem your 2 million can only get you to africa country
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by isaacotokhagua: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pls,why are some individual talking of his age?That shouldn't be an issue, but his end goal. Pls, don't set up any business for him, You can't predict Nigeria economy instead he can learn a skill eg video editing, interior decoration, photographing , tiling, IT,barbing ,freelancing ,plumbing, car electrical work,and or house electrical work etc within that period of processing visa for him ( 2-3months) and send him out. Bro, all this listed above are more lucrative abroad . You won't regret it. Just add up 1m or 2m to the 2m budget and send him out. He will also be a blessing to you,your kids and your family by creating pathway for others to follow suit.
Pls, don't allow anyone to discourage you from doing this for him and God almighty will bless you for him .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by AgentGoat: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Khoielvis:

It's 35 too old to learn a good skills?

Don't go fuvk up o. What's he going to be doing abroad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by isaacotokhagua: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Any of this countries will be good for him; Canada , USA, UK,Germany,Belgium, Luxembourg, Taiwan, New Zealand, Finland,Sweden,South Korea .
Alternatively; Poland,Estonia, Lithuania; are all good deal for him .

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by isaacotokhagua: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Get a good agency and process the visa for him. At least he has a degree he can even become a teacher in Asia. Or better still he will find a way out while he is there . He won't struggle in any of the listed countries above
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Chigorkizz(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by omorttee4u(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by sliksusan: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2022
omorttee4u:

Hello silksusan, have been following your comment here, can I have your contact to discuss something private. You can email me here : omorttee4ku@yahoo.com

sure l have sent you mail
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Kelvin3476: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
HRprof:

CAN U TEACH ME FREELANCING ?
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by HRprof: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kelvin3476:
CAN U TEACH ME FREELANCING ?
Freelancing is when you acquired a skill that will enable you work from anywhere like remote work.
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by HRprof: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Khoielvis:

What are you saying How long will it take him to learn a skill People in their retirement age is learning skills to work remotely when they retire.
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Kelvin3476: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
HRprof:

Freelancing is when you acquired a skill that will enable you work from anywhere like remote work.
U JUST DEFINED IT BRO. TELL ME MORE ABT IT . I HAVE HEARD ALOT ABOUT IT ALOT BUT GET NO ONE TO GIVE ME ASTUTE DIRECTION ON ITS LIKE. I WOULD BE HAPPY IF U TELL ME MORE
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Khoielvis: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2022
HRprof:

What are you saying How long will it take him to learn a skill People in their retirement age is learning skills to work remotely when they retire.

I'm the team head of an online tech team and I've mentored over 800 youths in the past four years. I Dre to say it again. 35 years old is not when to begin skill acquisition. Especially freelancing that needs time, patience and some mental tasking to do.

His brother has money. If his brother setsup am ice block production business for him, it is by far better
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by HRprof: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:

I'm the team head of an online tech team and I've mentored over 800 youths in the past four years. I Dre to say it again. 35 years old is not when to begin skill acquisition. Especially freelancing that needs time, patience and some mental tasking to do.

His brother has money. If his brother setsup am ice block production business for him, it is by far better
Recommending a business for him does not justify your comment that he is too old to learn a skill. How long does it take to become a web developer, data analytics, app developer etc. I know someone in his 40s who become a data scientist in one year. As you claim to be tech mentor to youths you only circle among youths and don’t need to conclude with that
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by Khoielvis: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2022
HRprof:

Recommending a business for him does not justify your comment that he is too old to learn a skill. How long does it take to become a web developer, data analytics, app developer etc. I know someone in his 40s who become a data scientist in one year. As you claim to be tech mentor to youths you only circle among youths and don’t need to conclude with that

I've been in IT for 25 years now. 35 is around time to settle, not to start. There are hundreds of businesses that can be started and grown within a year or two and stabilized for family and future. Not freelancing sir
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by cutieme(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2022
HRprof:

Where can one learn this?
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by cutieme(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2022
isaacotokhagua:
Get a good agency and process the visa for him. At least he has a degree he can even become a teacher in Asia. Or better still he will find a way out while he is there . He won't struggle in any of the listed countries above
Taiwan you said?
Talk more about this please
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by HRprof: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:

I've been in IT for 25 years now. 35 is around time to settle, not to start. There are hundreds of businesses that can be started and grown within a year or two and stabilized for family and future. Not freelancing sir

Freelancing is the easer to settle with, when you work remotely no one is interested to know your age as far as you can deliver your job anywhere you are. Mastering a skill has nothing to do with age, in this era if you discovered your onion at 40 you can still settle with the right skill. I don't know where you get the information that starting at 35 year is not ideal while they say life begins at 40 smiley wink
Re: Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? by nwadikeokey11: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2022
HRprof:

Bro pls is forex trading also part of freelancing business ?

(1) (Reply)

To The Moderator(are You Sleeping)?! / Does Anybody Know Document Needed For Uk Partner Visa / Abraham Adesanya Housing Estate Flooded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.