Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

See The Way To Wealth: AKA "Show Me The Way" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Way To Wealth: AKA "Show Me The Way" (169 Views)

Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" / Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Way To Wealth: AKA "Show Me The Way" by LoveyouLord: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
I believe you have heard people say "A beg bross show me the way" Or Sister show me the way.

This slangs is often used to plead on someone to show you how they are making their money or getting rich....though some can reveal the way to you, but most of the time, many wont reveal the way to you. But do you know that you already have the way within you? only if you ask and can be loyal.

The way to riches and wealth is Christ. Don't use your back button yet. LISTEN.

Christ said, I am the way. This statement of Christ does not just only mean the way to heaven but it also means the way to wealth.

Christ said, Seek you first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and then every other things shall be added unto you..If you don't have anyone to show you the way, turn unto Christ. He is the real way.

When Christ is your way, millions and billions making ideas starts getting into you.
He links you up with the people that matters, people that can help you get to your destination.
He uplifts you from a low status to an higher level, though be willing to start small because at times, God takes you up from a small level to a bigger level....it is a part of destiny that you must follow, though He sends some people immediately to a higher level without passing through the small level.

If you want Christ to show you the way, then you must be holy. Maintaining the pathway to holiness is to separate from the real world. Suppressing the body, is the only way the soul can soar.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Own My Life? / Like God - The History Of Man / Holiness Is Of The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.