Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? - Programming (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? (32535 Views)

How Much Would You Charge Me To Build An App? / How Much Would You Charge To Create A Ride Sharing Application Like Uber / How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Ebuka5: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tomahawk99:

Yes most lab work you need knowledge and use of Linux.
Let's keep in touch, i can share a few learning resources with you and my experiences. I'm based in Abuja, i work freelance and still do a lot of study when am not working.
I hardly find people with interest in penetration testing even though it's one of the most lucrative fields in IT.

Please can I be your friend
I've been looking for this opportunity
I really want to learn pentesting
I would love to get some of your resources also
Can I mail you please
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Tomahawk99(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ebuka5:

Please can I be your friend
I've been looking for this opportunity
I really want to learn pentesting
I would love to get some of your resources also
Can I mail you please
Good day. Yes you can send me a mail.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by soleexx(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
qtguru:
I charged like 200usd for a Chrome Extension, because it was quick. The highest I charged for a project was 2M naira and it was a Company project it dragged for long and only 400k was paid.

Yeah

Bro can I get a Shipping Courier plugin file from yo u?... Just need it for an assignment..

Pls.. smiley

I'm a WordPress developer
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
soleexx:

Bro can I get a Shipping Courier plugin file from yo u?... Just need it for an assignment..

Pls.. smiley

I'm a WordPress developer

I don't have that , did you see it somewhere ? Envato ?
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by rojaravi: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2022
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.web designing course in hyderabad
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by sparkle6(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
niel63:

Yeah Yeah...

What most people don't understand is.

Money is Value.

What you put out there is what will bring in money for you.

What Value are you building? Add a price to it, make your Value unique and you will get the money you put on it.

See my proof of yarns... make dem no think say na lie. I urge myself and everyone to be better each passing day.

Pamper your clients. New or Old. Regardless what they say initially, if you're good they will pay.

Boss what kind of design do you do?
Flyers or what?
Thanks for answering.
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by niel63(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
sparkle6:

Boss what kind of design do you do?
Flyers or what?
Thanks for answering.

Whatever the client needs... some client don't know what they really want. Na your job to walk them through.

I've never had to do a backdrop for a baby-shower party in texas. But it's what you give in there that matters.

I'm sure I answered someone here about this kind of thing. What you sell is Value not your skillset.

Your skillset is what begets value.

It actually started from a logo design.

Recently, I saw mtn changed their logo, and I smiled. Person ask me why I smile, I say nothing. But e get why!
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by niel63(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
qtguru:

I don't have that , did you see it somewhere ? Envato ?

Ah Envanto Marketplace... it's been a while sha... grin grin grin grin

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
niel63:

Ah Enanto Marketplace... it's been a while sha... grin grin grin grin

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit

I tell you, no more building from scratch for me again.
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by niel63(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
qtguru:

I tell you, no more building from scratch for me again.

Honestly, it's more fun and interesting to build from scratch ooo... but I understand the money has to be right too. Unless you are building something you're are a bit more involved in.
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by therealMcCain: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
I need a an online portal for a school(there is already an existing website) that can do the following

a. Student management system
Add student, manage student records

b. Result management system
Parents can login in to view/print results

c. Elearning
Add videos, audio and word/pdf files for students to access

If you can do it and are interested, kindly hit me up
alexarasee@gmail.com

CC
qtguru
niel63
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by LaconicINC: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tomahawk99:

I am highly interested in this, I sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Ebuka5: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Tomahawk99:

Good day and happy new month
Please I don't too know my way around nairaland if you can drop an alternative way for me to contact you I'll be happy thanks
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 3:10am On Mar 01, 2022
therealMcCain:
I need a an online portal for a school(there is already an existing website) that can do the following

a. Student management system
Add student, manage student records - openSIS

b. Result management system
Parents can login in to view/print results

c. Elearning
Add videos, audio and word/pdf files for students to access - Moodle

If you can do it and are interested, kindly hit me up
alexarasee@gmail.com

CC
qtguru
niel63

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by islamics(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Boss! You never fail in Open Source Solution. When I saw the post, I was looking forward to your response. cool
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2022
islamics:

Boss! You never fail in Open Source Solution. When I saw the post, I was looking forward to your response. cool

Hahahahahahahahaha.... Trust me half of the world's problem can be solved with FOSS. Absolutely NO NEED to build Learning Management System from scratch anymore. Spend all of that effort improving existing solutions. Moodle, Sakai, ILIAS, openEDX are all very mature to fill that role. For school management, there are paid FOSS solutions that are cheaper than spending time and energy on building one from scratch

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by islamics(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Hahahahahahahahaha.... Trust me half of the world's problem can be solved with FOSS. Absolutely NO NEED to build Learning Management System from scratch anymore. Spend all of that effort improving existing solutions. Moodle, Sakai, ILIAS, openEDX are all very mature to fill that role. For school management, there are paid FOSS solutions that are cheaper than spending time and energy on building one from scratch
True talk. Even me don dey preach open source for my side. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Tomahawk99(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ebuka5:

Good day and happy new month
Please I don't too know my way around nairaland if you can drop an alternative way for me to contact you I'll be happy thanks
tuankumantin@gmail.com
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Lampert505(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
How do I join in here pls

I’m an aspiring web developer, learnt html,css, bootstrap,git and GitHub already,hoping to jump on JavaScript and other programming languages soon
qtguru:

150usd in 2 days is something that is 81k, omo I like those type of quick gigs. you are in our group right ?
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Lampert505(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
So I’m done with html and css and some other css frameworks like bootstrap to some extent and I’ve already build some personal projects from them which the repositories are on my GitHub, I already bumped on JavaScript and I’m learning ‘em...

I’m currently looking for an internship role to take all of what I’ve learn to next level! Help me pls
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Maghan37: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
qtguru:

I disagree this one was just a bit.ch , I've worked with numerous women, and she's the only one that gave me issues. Most women in business are often friendly as long as you are a professional and true yo your words. I think she had a pre-concieved notion about me, or I reminded her of her ex or something
Maybe most women are professional, but to buttress my point. Go and examine the behaviour of female nurses in public hospitals. They could be quite devilish.
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by jurrsh(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Lampert505:
So I’m done with html and css and some other css frameworks like bootstrap to some extent and I’ve already build some personal projects from them which the repositories are on my GitHub, I already bumped on JavaScript and I’m learning ‘em...

I’m currently looking for an internship role to take all of what I’ve learn to next level! Help me pls

Hello.. can you pls drop the link to your GitHub account?
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Lampert505(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
https://github.com/Opeyemil-code

Here it’s boss,I would say I know html,css,bootstrap,git and GitHub enough to get by �

jurrsh:

Hello.. can you pls drop the link to your GitHub account?
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by aumeehn: 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
qtguru:

join.slack.com/t/koding-school/shared_invite/zt-13j09uepv-ymNvY1T~Y9vCegJQt1BCbw

It's consistency and having the zeal to learn, most of these things just require focus and time, nothing special. but join sha

Hello sir I just clicked the Slack group link and found out that it has expired. Pls can you post a new link to your group. Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Pondabrown: 12:40pm On May 24, 2022
qtguru:

join.slack.com/t/koding-school/shared_invite/zt-13j09uepv-ymNvY1T~Y9vCegJQt1BCbw

It's consistency and having the zeal to learn, most of these things just require focus and time, nothing special. but join sha

I tried joining your slack group but unfortunately the link has expired, so please can you resend the link, sir?
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by baysan(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2022
qtguru:

Will do
Please can you kindly share the link to your slack channel
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by ankitgupta85: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Its depend to Customer which type of website do you want. I suggest you weblinkindia which is one of the best web designing & developing company in all over India & provide the affordable web designing package. visit here : https://www.weblinkindia.net/dynamic-web-designing.htm
https://www.weblinkindia.net/special/web-design-packages.htm

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by zeestone99(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
nickyvil:

Part-01
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n_bVmiHFZVGBKP-6bI3hvuqytxoykh_Q?usp=sharing

With this link I sent, you should be able to learn within 2month if you can dedicate your time and this study is the simplest form you can learn from. Its a course and practical.. Beginner

My friend do you have material for kotlin android studio.

Anyone that have should quote me pls
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Djamel(m): 6:21am On Jul 22, 2022
qtguru:

I stopped working with Nigerian Projects, the day I found myself shouting and cursing at the project owner. The lady just had an ego and hated Andela devs, I tried to tell her why the approach we were taking was wrong, this lady shut me down, until 3 weeks into development, the devs confirmed what I raised and it meant a rewrite and the lady said I should have convinced her properly. Omo I refunded their money and the sad part is it was 150k, then my salary was 10 times more, I just took it because I wanted to pay bills.

Foreign projects they listen to you and respect your opinions.

Good day.....can we connect

I'd really love it
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by IYDigitskill: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2022
Just visit YouTube or Google . You'll get an concept on what you want to analyze. For the sources you will want, you can get them on YouTube too or websites like udemy, couresa, edx and others. https:///3PsAQYt It takes quite a few self field to be a self taught programmer so that you'll need to set dreams for your self and ensure you complete them.
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Sheriman(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Na so naija things dey be...Ones you start up something, everyother person will follow up without being creative..

Back in 2009, computer science was a hot cake, but today so many computer science graduate are not even doing anything related to it...They bastardized the whole thing.

For this Nigerian, soon programming and developing will website will go as cheap as free...just soon.. grin

100 people hustling for one position, the pay go reduce...Because labour supplied has out numbered labour demanded.
Don't say that again! Tech profession can never be cheap most especially programming or other tech related career. If you're are serious you will run away from it. Standing gidigba in tech is not day job. Many who started don run away immediately dey discover the heavy work behind it.
If I dey lie Just try to look for an Android development job requirements for a developer on LinkedIn or on Google.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / Google Launches First Developer Space In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.