Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) (2103 Views)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation / Federal Government Now Spends As High As N1.1m On The Average UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by CampussNews: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Nigerian visual storyteller and tech reviewer, Fisayo Fosudo, went online on Thursday, February 10, to share how he rewarded his department, Siggy reports.

Fisayo revealed that he donated the sum of N1 million to his department's association in the University of Lagos (UNILAG).

The UNILAG graduate wondered how time flew by, saying it has been over five years he graduated from the department.

He stated that the department's association shaped him into who he is today. While still in the department, he was able to create programs that positively affected many lives.

Photos shared on the platform have him posing with a ceremonial cheque as he presented it.

Source: SIGGY

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
He must have been one of the excos that siphoned association levies.

wink

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by Omihanifa: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
See as he resemble Mr Macaroni

The only difference is just that Macaroni dey where the same agbada while this one nah so so turtle neck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
He is doing well

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fisayo! That's a real Gee.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by Bluntguy: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
He didn't just pass through the school, the school passed through him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by SanLorrenzo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fisayo Fosudo�
Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2022
After many years, Many graduates can`t come back to donate 500k to their old school due to hardship of the country economic. May God bless all graduates in our country nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by Slayar: 4:51am On Feb 12, 2022
I like the guy
Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by seankim(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2022
He’s doing well grin. 1 milla no be beans for this Buhari time ooo.
Make God bless me more make I go give back to the community that shaped me embarassed. I really stubborn that year.
I hope that the association will make good use of the cash sha cos everybody eye de red these days.
Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by IJOBA11: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
See as he resemble Mr Macaroni

The only difference is just that Macaroni dey where the same agbada while this one nah so so turtle neck
BUT HE NOR GET PONMO LIPS NA
Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2022
Eeyah. Waste of effort coz the department association members will siphon a large chunk of that money into their personal pockets.
Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by ModelLook(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2022
The first time I saw this guy on TV advertising something, I knew I had seen him somewhere but I couldn't remember where. He looked familiar.

I thought I remembered him from my Secondary school days.

Now I know where I remember him from....my UNILAG days.

Same faculty even.

No wonder.

Small world.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by skillip(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Nigerian visual storyteller and tech reviewer, Fisayo Fosudo, went online on Thursday, February 10, to share how he rewarded his department, Siggy reports.

Fisayo revealed that he donated the sum of N1 million to his department's association in the University of Lagos (UNILAG).

The UNILAG graduate wondered how time flew by, saying it has been over five years he graduated from the department.

He stated that the department's association shaped him into who he is today. While still in the department, he was able to create programs that positively affected many lives.

Photos shared on the platform have him posing with a ceremonial cheque as he presented it.

Source: SIGGY
. Nice one but Op you need to improve on your writing, I have read your write up and all I kept seeing is "department" , department of WHAT exactly? That's already lost in your piece l.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by Rahkman: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Why dis guy too dey wear turtle neck upon all the heat wey dey this lagos undecided
Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by yuping(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
isaiah4life:
He must have been one of the excos that siphoned association levies.

wink
Haba no be everybody be con
Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by yomalex(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Okay
Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by IamAuntyOnion(f): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
i used to see this guy on youtube advert
Re: UNILAG Graduate Returns To His Old School, Donates N1m After 5yrs (Photos) by Sacred007: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
the best Nigerian tech reviewer.

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Aptitude Test Format / Unical Mba In Lagos / Yabatech As An Example Of The Penchant For False Claims by Certain Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.