Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! (1413 Views)

AMAZING: Lady In Spaghetti Dress Does Acrobatic Moves While Wearing Heels / Take Your Crush On Vacation To Casa Del Papa On October 1st - She Wont Say No / My Girl Sends Nude Pictures To Her School Boyfriend And She Wont Send To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by smk513: 4:05am On Feb 12, 2022
cheesy
Hi guys,

I dont know if this is something to be bothered about or not, cos I have been dating this lady for close to 6months now. We seem pretty in love with each other, i pamper
and take care of her to the care and give her all the loving and attention any lady would cherish and desire. I noticed at first that whenever we go out, precisely like dinner or lunch dates
in a proper restaurant, or places that normally a lady would wear heels, I noticed she doesnt wear heels when she goes out with me, before anybody states 'maybe shes not the heels type, yes she does
wear heels to church, and to other places with other people, but not with me. After proper reasoning, I thought to myself, is it because we are both of same height and when she wears heels she towers over me? Like am not
the first person in such situation where both couples or partners still go out like that unbothered? This thought mainly came to my head when she was talking about a newly
wedded male friend of his who she claimed was caring and attentive while the guy was wooing her but decided not to date the guy cos she was taller than him, so I quickly deciphered that she probably isnt
comfy going out with me on heels knowing fully well she would be TEMPORARILY taller. But to me I love her legs, damn if una see this my woman leg, very sexy, and I would really love to see her go out with me
on her heels while i take the accolade as other people stare at us, but its the other way round. Oh well, I discussed this with her, and she was like well am not the heels type, and followed it up by saying thats not whats even bothering me right now
and then moves her face elsewhere like 'i aint in this convo with you' Should I let her be? Or should I still persuade her that it means nothing but me wanting to feel the elegance in her look when she wears one?
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Respect her choice and let her be.. undecided
This is a very minor issue that you should overlook instead of bringing here..

4 Likes

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by JOACHINpedro: 4:43am On Feb 12, 2022
Tell her you will wear your own Tikpo, that there's nothing to worry about when she's on heels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Boogyman557: 5:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na ANERGY DRINK u go GIVE me to take READ dis LONG matterz wey u TYPE here..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by frozen70(f): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Honestly, just allot her wear whatever that suits her
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by SurvivorM(f): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
You guys should break up. WTH
How dare she
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Tell her you will wear your own Tikpo, that there's nothing to worry about when she's on heels
U be werey lol

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
frozen70:

Honestly, just allot her wear whatever that suits her
I am frozen.. shocked wink
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by frozen70(f): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am frozen.. shocked wink

Lol
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
frozen70:

Lol
Hope you are doing great today.. smiley wink
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by frozen70(f): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hope you are doing great today.. smiley wink

Yes I am thanks
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nyascobar1414: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Thread of a SIMP.. Stop pedestalizing this H*es...
They ain't worth female Virgins
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by goshikid: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You no the ever get work.. Na every post you dy enter just to comment.. Even Seu.n self suppose turn you to nairaland robot

1 Like

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Thread of a SIMP..
Stop pedestalizing this H*es...

They ain't worth female Virgins
You've spent someone's three month salary curing STDs... Shut up!
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
goshikid:

You no the ever get work.. Na every post you dy enter just to comment.. Even Seu.n self suppose turn you to nairaland robot
Pls help me contact him...
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nyascobar1414: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
You've spent someone's three month salary curing STDs... Shut up!

Lmaooo...
Seems you a h*e
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lmaooo...
Seems you a h*e
Treat your gonorrhoea...

Try harder, you can't slut-shame someone who's never had sex... grin

Community dick...
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by LagosNissan: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
You talk like a primary school boy. You don reach to marry?
Tueh.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Aduke23(f): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Of all problems?! I don give on this country and her people.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Sonnobax15(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
undecided
Oh
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nyascobar1414: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
Treat your gonorrhoea...
Try harder, you can't slut-shame someone who's never had sex... grin
Community dick...
Ohhh.... You a virgin?
But you don't talk like one...
Go sort yourself H*e!

1 Like

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by 2dice01: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aduke23:
Of all problems?! I don give on this country and her people.
This problem is rare tho grin
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ohhh.... You a virgin?

But you don't talk like one...

Go sort yourself H*e!

Yes, I'm eighteen... At that age, wasn't your mama one too? Maybe that's why you assume every woman is a who**... It's sad. undecided

You don't deserve a virgin... Not even a sex worker with class and self-worth... Stick to your kind; the cheap ones to have sex with reckless abandon, spread aids, etc...
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nyascobar1414: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yes, I'm eighteen... At that age, wasn't your mama one too? Maybe that's why you assume every woman is a who**... It's sad. undecided

You don't deserve a virgin... Not even a sex worker with class and self-worth... Stick to your kind; the cheap ones to have sex with reckless abandon, spread aids, etc...

Ohh..
You so emotional..
I really hit a nerve...

Go and frustrate the men that fu*ked the living hell outta you..

Peace!

1 Like

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Aduke23(f): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
2dice01:
This problem is rare tho grin
Hmm
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
i pamper and take care of her to the care and give her all the loving and attention any lady would cherish and desire.

What a SIMP!! sad

No matter how you take care of a girl, always have in mind that there's another nigga (niggas like us) who doesn't give her any attention, nor take care of her needs but yet bangs the hell out of her pussy!

OP, bang that girl, dump her and move on, but the Simpson in u will never allow you do that, na to know why she no wear heels be your problem.. What a SIMP

1 Like

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

So you're 18? angry what a kid! Too many teenagers on Nairaland this days.

You weren't even afraid to have quoted me before?. Come don't ever quote me on Nairaland
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by smk513: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
i pamper and take care of her to the care and give her all the loving and attention any lady would cherish and desire.

What a SIMP!! sad

No matter how you take care of a girl, always have in mind that there's another nigga (niggas like us) who doesn't give her any attention, nor take care of her needs but yet bangs the hell out of her pussy!

OP, bang that girl, dump her and move on, but the Simpson in u will never allow you do that, na to know why she no wear heels be your problem.. What a SIMP

I agree with you on this bro. But you guys should also have it in mind that not all girls are like how you guys potray all women to be, this mentality has got to stop being generalized. It gives room for more men to look down on women or make some men feel they arent worth the level of who they are dating. When has it become a crime to give attention to a woman or pampering and taking care of her? I only asked a question though, I am seeing plenty call me a simp. Chai!
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
smk513:

I agree with you on this bro. But you guys should also have it in mind that not all girls are like how you guys potray all women to be, this mentality has got to stop being generalized. It gives room for more men to look down on women or make some men feel they arent worth the level of who they are dating. When has it become a crime to give attention to a woman or pampering and taking care of her? I only asked a question though, I am seeing plenty call me a simp. Chai!

They called you simp because of the following

1. You must have spent hell of money on that girl before and apart from her pussy, which she normally offers you, it is very clear that she obviously has nothing else to offer in that relationship.

2. You sound insecure like a SIMP. Most guys wouldn't care whether a girl wears high heels or not.. The aim is to bang her pussy, forget her and move on. If a girl doesn't dress sexy for u, then there's another guy she's obviously dressing sexy and hot for. So why killing yourself when you should complain less, Hit the jackpot and move on with ur life.

3. Understand that pampering a Nigerian girl will automatically result to Simpson! This is because she'll always see you as her meal ticket and will instantly become entitled to everything. Thinking that whatever she demands, it is her right it must be given to her.

Whereas, that girl has another nigga she obviously want to bang her. This nigga doesn't give her attention at all, he doesn't even care about her. His job is to smash her pussy, dump her and move on. And then comes back again to smash, dump her and move on. Nigga continues doing it repeatedly until he is tired of her.

Those are why they call you a SIMP
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by smk513: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

They called you simp because of the following

1. You must have spent hell of money on that girl before and apart from her pussy, which she normally offers you, it is very clear that she obviously has nothing else to offer in that relationship.

2. You sound insecure like a SIMP. Most guys wouldn't care whether a girl wears high heels or not.. The aim is to bang her pussy, forget her and move on. If a girl doesn't dress sexy for u, then there's another guy she's obviously dressing sexy and hot for. So why killing yourself when you should complain less, Hit the jackpot and move on with ur life.

3. Understand that pampering a Nigerian girl will automatically result to Simpson! This is because she'll always see you as her meal ticket and will instantly become entitled to everything. Thinking that whatever she demands, it is her right it must be given to her.

Whereas, that girl has another nigga she obviously want to bang her. This nigga doesn't give her attention at all, he doesn't even care about her. His job is to smash her pussy, dump her and move on. And then comes back again to smash, dump her and move on. Nigga continues doing it repeatedly until he is tired of her.

Those are why they call you a SIMP

I agree again with you on this, but I still stand on my point that your assertion might not relate to the relationship am having with this girl. If you read through my post well, you should understand that the height difference thing when she wears heels isnt my own problem, but hers, shes the one being cautious of it, I have dated girls taller than I am, i have dated girls where if they wear heels they tower over me, to me it makes me feel like a bad guy, but in her own case its the reverse.

Please take note also that it is not only heels that makes a girl sexily dressed, there are times we have gone out together and she looked whow! And please mind u bro, do you mean if you are in a relationship, ur goal is to Bleep and move on? If you have money, and u know ur woman is loyal to a fault, wont you take care of her? I mean your mentality here clearly states, any woman u are dating must be bleeped, dumped and the nigger moves on, is that the definition of a non-simpson? Am lost.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me Wearing Heels! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
smk513:

I agree again with you on this, but I still stand on my point that your assertion might not relate to the relationship am having with this girl. If you read through my post well, you should understand that the height difference thing when she wears heels isnt my own problem, but hers, shes the one being cautious of it, I have dated girls taller than I am, i have dated girls where if they wear heels they tower over me, to me it makes me feel like a bad guy, but in her own case its the reverse.

Please take note also that it is not only heels that makes a girl sexily dressed, there are times we have gone out together and she looked whow! And please mind u bro, do you mean if you are in a relationship, ur goal is to Bleep and move on? If you have money, and u know ur woman is loyal to a fault, wont you take care of her? I mean your mentality here clearly states, any woman u are dating must be bleeped, dumped and the nigger moves on, is that the definition of a non-simpson? Am lost.

Non-simpson means not being under the control and manipulations of a girl. Not always saying yes to her demands. Not trying to impress her, nor please for whatsoever reason to make her like you. Baba, if you have the money, spend it on your family. Abi don't you have mother and sisters? Why wasting it on someone who will probably dump you and move on.. once she sees another nigga more richer than you?.

And of course, if any woman you're dating, you didn't f*ck her, dump her and move on. Abeg what exactly are you doing in the relationship? Are you dating her to play the role of a father Christmas or what? Abi are you her parents to take care of her needs nii? angry

That girl you wrote this long epistle for, obviously has another nigga she secretly loves, but of course, she'll never tell you anything about it. Time will come when you'll remember this comment.

Alaye until a woman becomes your wife, she's not your responsibility at all. SIMPS are always in a hurry to perform the duty of a husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy / Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.