Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School (3208 Views)

This Is A Picture Of Abacha, Tinubu And MKO Abiola That Was Taken In 1994 / Throwback Photo: Bola Tinubu, Gen Abacha And MKO Abiola / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by ThisisBuhari: 7:03am On Feb 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Emdes: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Hnnnmm

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2022
Yet Afonjas slew abi sly the man as usual. As in ehn,this country.....na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Amuluonyenaego: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Wow
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Bluntguy: 7:10am On Feb 12, 2022
See papas in secondary school o. No wonder MKO has always been inf front.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Little did MKO knw that Obasanjo will betray him

Inside life, truly no be 5ive alive

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Hezzyluv: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2022
....And if the foundation of a country is fault, undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by SarkinYarki: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Obasanjo was already almost as old as his teacher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Kingpee2(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2022
These men must have been the rich kids of those days ....taking pictures way back sef no be beans..

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by tolufase: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Kingpee2:
These men must have been the rich kids of those days ....taking pictures way back sef no be beans..

They might not necessarily be the rich kids but the smart, witty, and intelligent students. After all, there were editor and deputy editors of their school.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2022
tolufase:

They might not necessarily be the rich kids but the smart, witty, and intelligent students. After all, there were editor and deputy editors of their school.
Exactly
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Minjim: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Kingpee2:

MKO once said the first time he ate egg was when he visited his wife's parent

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by MufasaLion: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2022
BBHS, Isaje. One of the best schools back then.

Abiola lives on.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by MufasaLion: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2022
Kingpee2:

Abiola was from a wretched home. His parents had nothing. He sold firewood to survive through school. He was from the trenches and he finally made it.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Please give me the betrayal gist.....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Lionnation: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2022
tolufase:

they were or there were. All these una Yoruba English seff
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2022
ManOfCompetence:

Please give me the betrayal gist.....
IBB got Obasanjo nod to annul the June 12 presidential election chief MKO abiola clearly won
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Gbagura: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You this okoro don come here again. Princeoflagos, ain't you tired of stalking Yoruba? Your matter don tire even you.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Gbagura:
You this okoro don come here again. Princeoflagos, ain't you tired of stalking Yoruba? Your matter don tire even you.
I am Yoruba too

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Gbagura: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am Yoruba too
grin grin you're a city clown. What happens to your princeoflagos moniker? You don chop ban?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Gbagura:
grin grin you're a city clown. What happens to your princeoflagos moniker? You don chop ban?
I am not princeoflagos but we are both royalties in this Lagos

Prince of Lagos is from Eti OSA while myself from IKEJA

We are both future kings of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Gbagura: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am not princeoflagos but we are both royalties in this Lagos

Prince of Lagos is from Eti OSA while myself from IKEJA
Only a dumbskull won't know you're the same. I'm sure you're having a good laugh while typing this. Plenty yeebos like you that were born in Lagos do claim Yoruba. I have dem around sef so yours isn't special. The first I saw this moniker and your posts, I fished you out instantly. You're not that hard to discover.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Gbagura:
Only a dumbskull won't know you're the same. I'm sure you're having a good laugh while typing this. Plenty yeebos like you that were born in Lagos do claim Yoruba. I have dem around sef so yours isn't special. The first I saw this moniker and your posts, I fished you out instantly. You're not that hard to discover.
Believe what you wanna believe son, I don't give a fuckkk

Who are you to question your future king , where are your manners ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Gbagura: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Believe what you wanna believe son, I don't give a fuckkk

Who are you to question your future king , where are your manners ?
You see your life? You've spewed this severally, word for word, with your princeoflagos moniker. You no just get sense walai. You be Igbo, admit it. You have flat head, admit it. You're pdp online urchin, admit it. You're from imo state, admit it. You only have 1 thumb to vote, also admit that too.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2022
Gbagura:
You see your life? You've spewed this severally, word for word, with your princeoflagos moniker. You no just get sense walai. You be Igbo, admit it. You have flat head, admit it. You're pdp online urchin, admit it. You're from imo state, admit it. You only have 1 thumb to vote, also admit that too.
Why are you crying all over the place like a little child?

I told you that my mom s from Imo and my dad a Lagos king
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

IBB got Obasanjo nod to annul the June 12 presidential ambition chief MKO abiola clearly won
Lol.... there's something with betrayal from the south west..... same way Akintola betrayed Awolowo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Gbagura: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Why are you crying all over the place like a little child?

I told you that my mom s from Imo and my dad a Lagos king
Wow, princeoflagos! So what were you doing with ihedioha at the airport? Is he better than an average naija politician? You didn't identify with your 'Yorùbá' people but love your mama's Igbo people more. Does that make any sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2022
Gbagura:
Wow, princeoflagos! So what were you doing with ihedioha at the airport? Is he better than an average naija politician? You didn't identify with your 'Yorùbá' people but love your mama's Igbo people more. Does that make any sense to you?
I am not prince of Lagos
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Gbagura: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am not prince of Lagos
Ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by IJOBA11: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Yet Afonjas slew abi sly the man as usual. As in ehn,this country.....na wa ooo
THEIR ELDERS COLLECTED BRIBE FROM THE THEN MILITARY REGIME AND GOT HIM KILLED cry

REST ON ALHAJI MOSHOOD KASHIMAWO OLAWALE ABIOLA cry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Loud it..History no dey lie

IJOBA11:
THEIR ELDERS COLLECTED BRIBE FROM THE THEN MILITARY REGIME AND GOT HIM KILLED cry

REST ON ALHAJI MOSHOOD KASHIMAWO OLAWALE ABIOLA cry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by joyandfaith: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Kingpee2:

There was kind of equity during colonial government. Even some years after independence, there was still fairness and equity. Nepotism was institutionalised during military regime, legalised in democrazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: President Tinubu And Aliko Dangote / Military Coup Imminent In Nigeria (Before 2007)? / The Correlation Between Rear Admiral (rtd) Mohammed Lawal and Dr Olusola Sarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.