Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School (3206 Views)

This Is A Picture Of Abacha, Tinubu And MKO Abiola That Was Taken In 1994 / Throwback Photo: Bola Tinubu, Gen Abacha And MKO Abiola / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by IJOBA11: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2022
Gbagura:
Wow, princeoflagos! So what were you doing with ihedioha at the airport? Is he better than an average naija politician? You didn't identify with your 'Yorùbá' people but love your mama's Igbo people more. Does that make any sense to you?
WETIN CONCERN PRINCE OF LAGOS WITH EGBA PEOPLE ABI YOU NOR WANT MAKE PEOPLE KNOW AS WESTERN ELDERS TAKE ELIMINATE CHIEF MKO JUST BECAUSE OF ONE PLATE OF HOT AMALA AND GBEGIRI SOUP?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Kingpee2(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Abiola was from a wretched home. His parents had nothing. He sold firewood to survive through school. He was from the trenches and he finally made it.
i have my true life story to share ,we are not the richest in the world but we dey try ,parents are doing fine but there was a time I needed to make funds myself ,I did GNLD if you know anything about it ,I offloaded from containers ,I worked my life out ,my parents don’t even live in Nigeria ,I’ve made a whole lot for myself ,my sisters and brothers are not in naija too yet I put a whole lot through for myself ,if I ever become a public figure tomorrow,I’ll narrate this same stories .....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2022
I just waiting for that guy to insult igbos

NaijaRoyalty:

I am not prince of Lagos
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2022
I am just waiting for you to insult igbos because youwan dey tilt go that direction. na weekend,no work..I have time..

Gbagura:
Wow, princeoflagos! So what were you doing with ihedioha at the airport? Is he better than an average naija politician? You didn't identify with your 'Yorùbá' people but love your mama's Igbo people more. Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Kingpee2(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Abiola was from a wretched home. His parents had nothing. He sold firewood to survive through school. He was from the trenches and he finally made it.
i have my true life story to share ,we are not the richest in the world but we dey try ,parents are doing fine but there was a time I needed to make funds myself ,I did GNLD if you know anything about it ,I offloaded from containers ,I worked my life out ,my parents don’t even live in Nigeria ,I’ve made a whole lot for myself ,my sisters and brothers are not in naija too yet I put a whole lot through for myself ,if I ever become a public figure tomorrow,I’ll narrate this same stories .....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Kingpee2(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2022
tolufase:

They might not necessarily be the rich kids but the smart, witty, and intelligent students. After all, there were editor and deputy editors of their school.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by MufasaLion: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2022
Kingpee2:

Really nice! I hope you reach your potentials. Hope to see you up someday!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

IBB got Obasanjo nod to annul the June 12 presidential election chief MKO abiola clearly won

Picture or I don't bliv
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by oshonwambada: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2022
ManOfCompetence:

Please give me the betrayal gist.....
Abeg ask him.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by wonlasewonimi: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2022
We are waiting for Tinubu to show us a similar picture
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by juman(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Aremu obasanjo, oloribuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by juman(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
IJOBA11:
THEIR ELDERS COLLECTED BRIBE FROM THE THEN MILITARY REGIME AND GOT HIM KILLED cry
REST ON ALHAJI MOSHOOD KASHIMAWO OLAWALE ABIOLA cry

He was seen as an accomplice to the misrule by those generals.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by ruggedtimi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Abiola looking like the head boy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by Bobloco: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Can SWAGAlians and Tinubu support group show us a picture of Tinubu in either primary, secondary or tertiary school.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And MKO Abiola In Secondary School by blancsn1: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

IBB got Obasanjo nod to annul the June 12 presidential election chief MKO abiola clearly won

So your father was there ba ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers / Obi Was The Only Candidate Who Tried To Answer The One Question We Asked - NEF / Nigerian Teenager Wins British Parliamentary Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.