Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) (41066 Views)

Divorced: Top 5 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses That Are Yet To Re-marry (photos) / Meet 10 Divorced Nigerian Celebrities Yet To Re-Marry (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha has stated that she is now becoming the man she wanted to marry, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

“Some of US are BECOMING the MEN we WANTED To MARRY!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1l-qvtXbV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by slawormiir: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar
This tacha use style fine small
Forget the packaging and make up

She fine

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2022
No one takes a natural pic anymore. If u are now the man u wanted to marry, pls use ur pee to spell your name on the ground, while in any position at all, standing, sitting walking etc..

277 Likes 21 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2022
“Some of US are BECOMING the MEN we WANTED To MARRY!"
Dear Tacha,

A man is a man and will never become a perfect woman even after trans...
A woman is a woman and can never become a perfect man.

If i am in your shoes, I will prefer to work so hard on myself to become a perfect woman to complement an inperfect or perfect man (anyone I’m fortunate to marry) to build a perfect home and raise perfect children

431 Likes 45 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Paybackperiod: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2022
this tacha no be small meat , jack self go duh flex am small i believe he knows what women want

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2022
Aunty tacha go and marry, this is when weed want to sip alcohol smh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by donbachi(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
And failed to become the women the men want.
Reason for divorces.u forget sey two captains no fit sail one ship and sail it ruggedly.there must be rubsies.

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Reality of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Man, this is deep but true undecided

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
nachisunday:
Aunty tacha go and marry, this is when weed want to sip alcohol smh
You no be man? Oya go and marry her na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by We4all: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
She is actually right. I am impressed that more women are becoming financially independent.

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Rahkman: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
I fit bone the body odour plus bleached skin still dawk this girl toto cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by We4all: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rahkman:
I fit bone the body odour plus bleached skin still dawk this girl toto cry

Stale and dry joke from a riff raff.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by We4all: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
donbachi:
And failed to become the women the men want.
Reason for divorces.u forget sey two captains no fit sail one ship and sail it ruggedly.there must be rubsies.

You mean women they can control right?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by We4all: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Dear Tacha,

If i am in your shoes, I will prefer to work so hard on myself to become a perfect woman to complement an inperfect or perfect man (anyone I’m fortunate to marry) to build a perfect home and raise perfect children

Story for the gods. How many homes are close to perfect and how many kids are perfect?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
We4all:

Story for the gods. How many homes are close to perfect and how many kids are perfect?
The fact that you aren’t a perfect kid and from an imperfect home doesn’t mean that perfection isn’t achievable

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by We4all: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The fact that you aren’t a perfect kid and from an imperfect home doesn’t mean that perfection isn’t achievable

Let’s assume that it is achievable, the question is, are you perfect?

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

You no be man? Oya go and marry her na
no i be james brown, i no fit marry here now cus her age is broke . Sugar mummy of course

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Peace081: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Like for Tacha, share for Mercy cheesy

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
We4all:

Let’s assume that it is achievable, the question is, are you perfect?
Yes!

If my answer is what you need to turn your life around for good

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
This lady is toxic honestly, she seem to have been through alot of disappointment in life.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Dear Tacha,

there is no perfection, please , but endurance and understanding, we need to accept each other imperfection in other to live as one. There is nothing like perfection in this life.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
See what SIMPS have caused all these ones are now having mouth angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
We4all:
She is actually right. I am impressed that more women are becoming financially independent.

With the help of SIMPS! So rest! tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by suffering: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
I have no clue what she means.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Some of us.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by YellowMayor(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yes o
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Crusadee: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by BigYash: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
All of them don dey feel am grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dbanj Stylish In Blue Agbada And Red Sneakers / Flavour And Oyinye Onungwa: Throwback Photo With Rumoured Pregnant Girlfriend / Comedian Akpororo Masked Like Wizkid In New Photo. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.