Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) (41081 Views)

Divorced: Top 5 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses That Are Yet To Re-marry (photos) / Meet 10 Divorced Nigerian Celebrities Yet To Re-Marry (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by smallsmall: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
We4all:
She is actually right. I am impressed that more women are becoming financially independent.

So, becoming "Financially Independent" is what many Women want to be, in the man they want to marry? shocked shocked grin grin

Where is the sense in that?
Do Men who make Money, want to become Women or how come Women who make Money think they have become a Man?
What kind of inferiority Complex is that?

How much has she made sef, that she is making all this pitiable noise?
Dont we have Women Billionaires like Funke Alakija, who still respect their Husbands, make Food for him and treat him like their Lord?

Truly, it is empty Vessels that make the loudest Noise. Tacha is nothing but a glorified Ashawo
. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Titaniumental: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sometimes i wonder if all this BBN alumni av any iota if sense undecided
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Maghan37: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bunkbars:
there is no perfection, please, but endurance and understanding, we need to accept each other imperfection inother to live as one. There is nothing like perfect in this life.
There is a limit to tolerance. I will never tolerate sociopaths in this lifetime.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by MsFaith: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
She's right on this one. If you remove money and maybe prickk what else do men offer? grin

In mosdii's voice, Nigeria men are useless....... all of them grin
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Digmygold: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Dear Tacha,

A man is a man and will never become a perfect woman even after trans...
A woman is a woman and can never become a perfect man.

If i am in your shoes, I will prefer to work so hard on myself to become a perfect woman to complement an inperfect or perfect man (anyone I’m fortunate to marry) to build a perfect home and raise perfect children

How can she bear a perfect child with an imperfect man? Goat dey born lion?
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
kushme:

yes, people with functional brains do think this way in this century.

Even the Almighty western influence on you mind do allocate funds from discretionary budget to non-defense programs to support women empowerment. Majority of Men are the people providing those appropriation bill.

So women that have careers don’t get paid their dues or salary? Women who work part-time or full-time don’t get paid their salary? Are these women empowerment programs?

By the way, people with functional brains do not think like this rather only those who think women don’t deserve to work and get paid, only those who would rather see women as objects they can control.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Jlow2: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
When you reach 40yrs u go understand, body odour
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Loreettaa: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Is it humanly possible to have a figure exactly like this without surgery?
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This tacha use style fine small
Forget the packaging and make up

She fine
beautiful woman,our Lord is very wise to create such beautiful things that is pleasing to the eye and also soft ass and even softer boobs,our Lord is good all the time
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Remman(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please, become a man o... It's better that way!

Them don break this one heart tire. Honestly, rich ladies (especially the free women types) can't ever find true lovers. They'll end up with true money lovers or just some guy that wants to upgrade his profile. But they mostly end up with younger men who needs their money to achieve their dreams

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by chaloskyx: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
aunty you are a woman there's no law that stops you from making your own money seems you only just realised that and have previously held the conception of men being the provider. however one thing you are not is a woman as a woman would have dignity not to be bed hopping to make it.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by franchasng: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
She seems to be getting frustrated as she has been unable to pin down a rich guy for marriage. Maybe she thought if she becomes famous and use cosmetic products to repackage herself, she would pin down a rich dude for marriage.

Successful men dont usually fancy ladies who became successful by hustling, especially in the entertainment and showbiz hustling. Its very rare for rich Nigerian guys to settle for such ladies when they can get naturally beautiful girls from birth with decent career born into rich, responsible families.

She should better find a fellow male hustler and settle down and quit daydreaming undecided
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Triangles1:
Some of us.
I guess she is now getting money here and there.

She wanted a rich guy but now making money herself. cheesy grin

Otherwise, I can't make head or tail of her rant. I didn't see that she now has blokors or suddenly has XY chromosome. grin cheesy grin

Good to admit that they are in a fierce competition with men secretly.

Fact is, the more she tries to become a man, the more she becomes the woman that no man wants.

Oh well, lesbianism is common these days.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This tacha use style fine small
Forget the packaging and make up

She fine
every bini olosho,including those Italian deportee is always fine to you.so long she gat any hole that miserable, diseased D1ck can slide in undecided ..werey local amugboyo wey no get sense
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by dammyco(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stay your lane like that
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Illiterate 'pot'harlot' First Dotard undecided Fine she fine, nose strong and stern looking like pako (chewing stick) undecided.i no dey like gal with strong face. Dem fit kill man without thinking undecided
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Berryli:
it isn't a competition. Maybe where she came from she didnt think she would attain this level of success and could only imagine that by some luck of marriage she would marry a successful man. But here she is... Successful thats all.

Then the right statement should be. I'm glad we women are becoming financially independent not that crap she wrote.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is a lot sensible about what she said and if you half-comprehended what she claims, you would know this too. undecided

Rather than sitting, waiting for a man to "complete" her, what she claims is she has taken it on herself to provide for herself1 all that she would otherwise have needed a man to do for her. undecided

What are you guys saying. That she's financially stable doesn't make her close to a man.

undecided nawa oh
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
smallsmall:
So, becoming "Financially Independent" is what many Women want to be, in the man they want to marry? shocked shocked grin grin

Where is the sense in that?
Do Men who make Money, want to become Women or how come Women who make Money think they have become a Man?
What kind of inferiority Complex is that?

How much has she made sef, that she is making all this pitiable noise?
Dont we have Women Billionaires like Funke Alakija, who still respect their Husbands, make Food for him and treat him like their Lord?

Truly, it is empty Vessels that make the loudest Noise. Tacha is nothing but a glorified Ashawo
. grin grin
I don't follow at all... if her idea of a man is one who provides her financial freedom, and she has been able to achieve that of her own, in whatever way she has, do you not see that she is in fact right then by her claim? Or is it instead the case here that comprehension is a hard thing for you? undecided

By the way, if she is a glorified ashamed, why does that hurt of offend you? It is her body and her choice and life. Why are you irked by her life? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
No reasonable man will like to marry a lady that has body odour. cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baloranking:
What are you guys saying. That she's financially stable doesn't make her close to a man.

undecided nawa oh
I don't know for a fact that she means financial stability. undecided

But if we are to assume that to be her idea of what a man brings to the table for her then indeed she becomes a man by attaining financial independence on her own. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baloranking:
Then the right statement should be. I'm glad we women are becoming financially independent not that crap she wrote.
The right statement is what she said there. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Gstar33(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Go and marry yourself then and stop complaining idiot...
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Gstar33:
Go and marry yourself then and stop complaining idiot...
Where is this complaint of hers? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why is Nairaland full of insecure men?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did she state anywhere in her post that it it fear that drives her ambition? undecided
madam sir, I wasn’t quoting her alone. Today’s women are full of regrets being women. All they do these days is struggle, learn how to become men. My wife who decided to remain a woman is even the one controlling me without stress
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lightorder:
madam sir, I wasn’t quoting her alone. Today’s women are full of regrets being women. All they do these days is learn how become men. My wife who decided to remain a woman is even the one controlling me without stress
Where you get this notion that women regret being women abeg? I mean, where do you folks get these ridiculous ideas from? undecided

Learn how to become men? For Pete's sake, learn to comprehend what you are being told instead of letting your mental delusions run away with you. undecided

This woman here is simply trying to get you to understand that she had a set idea of what a man is for her - roles a man is to play in his life, and by saying she is now becoming a man, she means that she finds herself taking on those very roles she once attributed to men. undecided

Your wife taking on the role of stress-controller for you means nothing to the dimensions of this here topic. Abeg, make we begin to dey employ commonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Muna4real:
Why is Nairaland full of insecure men?
Excellent question at this point in this conversation. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where you get this notion that women regret being women abeg? I mean, where do you folks get these ridiculous ideas from? undecided

Learn how to become men? For Pete's sake, learn to comprehend what you are being told instead of letting your mental delusions run away with you. undecided

This woman here is simply trying to get you to understand that she had a set idea of what a man is for her - roles a man is to play in his life, and by saying she is now becoming a man, she means that she finds herself taking on those very roles she once attributed to men. undecided

Your wife taking on the role of stress-controller for you means nothing to the dimensions of this here topic. Abeg, make we begin to dey employ commonsense. undecided
I said it. Keep struggling and sweating to quote me. People can see if I was wrong or right after all. All you feminists should know that the victory and control you all crave for could only be given to you by men. Men could only LET you win. But as an ALPHA male women had always made me know that I am , NO woman will be suppressed under my watch, unless in am dead. I Honour women but they should stop fighting where there is no war. Men are not in competition with them. Men are okay being men , women should learn to accept their fate which by me , is the best already
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by coldcandy: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Being a man is not all about money
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by osaspotorico: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
I hope you have bought deodorant
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lightorder:
I said it. Keep struggling and sweating to quote me. People can see if I was wrong or right after all. All you feminists should know that the victory and control you all crave for could only be given to you by men. Men could only LET you win. But as an ALPHA male women had always made me know that I am , NO woman will be suppressed under my watch, unless in am dead. I Honour women
You are not making any sense... undecided

I suggest you learn how to better comprehend what js put before you and at the same time understand how to meaningfully get your points across without bias. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Takes His Son To His Grandparent's Grave Side In Abeokuta / Dillish Mathews & Her Boyfriend, Emmanuel Adebayor Step Out For Date Night / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.