Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) (41054 Views)

Divorced: Top 5 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses That Are Yet To Re-marry (photos) / Meet 10 Divorced Nigerian Celebrities Yet To Re-Marry (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please work on your language comprehension skills. It is essential when communicating with other humans for Pete's sake! undecided

Okay...
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is the Educational system so terrible that ordinary human language comprehension don scarce so? undecided

My English is bad. I am whatever you think I am, I know...... Catch your cruise. Please stop involving me I beg you with God almighty... Stay in your lane...Na beg I dey beg you now ooh.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2022
We4all:
She is actually right. I am impressed that more women are becoming financially independent.
Clitocurrency never dips. grin
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This tacha use style fine small
Forget the packaging and make up

She fine
Which one is take style?
Tacha na fine babe with poor upbringing...

And Mercy did her dirty with see finish on National TV...A cross she will carry to grave when she is done here.

All this her okoto meowsss no gel at all..

A man is a man..And cannever be a woman.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Then marry yasef nii
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Victerica(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to what law abeg? undecided

Universal law of existence
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Braga90(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
A glorified shameless bitch that doesn't care one flip about her nudity being exposed for the world to behold on tv now thinks she has it all. Interesting! All she ever wanted was the easy way out of a man providing all her material needs,now that she thinks she's doing all these things for herself, she doesn't necessarily need a man? Twisted, pathetic, unintelligible mindset
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Victerica(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
shevchenko:

Which back then?

In the olden days
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, is this a new style of begging you are using now?
Is this where you expect me to now brag or tell you how much I have in my account or show you a screenshot of my account?
LOL
You just use words you don’t know the meaning of.
Go back to your dictionary and check the meaning of Egoistic and also check the meaning of “boy bye” because I really can’t teach you everything now can I?
Goodluck
Go away, most of you that try to claim here on nairaland no get shi shi, na only noise. . grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:14am On Feb 14, 2022
Victerica:
Universal law of existence
So you lied? undecided
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Kenturkey048:
My English is bad. I am whatever you think I am, I know...... Catch your cruise. Please stop involving me I beg you with God almighty... Stay in your lane...Na beg I dey beg you now ooh.
I am not insulting your English. Simply asking you work harder at language comprehension skills so you can better grasp what is being said and maybe offer something more than the typical emotional ramblings that you continue to offer thread after thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not insulting your English. Simply asking you to work harder at language comprehension skills so you can better grasp what is being said and maybe offer something more than the typical emotional ramblings that you continue to offer thread after thread. undecided

Whatever... Please stop quoting me. I am not here to exchange ideology with anyone...Be fine...Thank you.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not insulting your English. Simply asking you work harder at language comprehension skills so you can better grasp what is being said and maybe offer something more than the typical emotional ramblings that you continue to offer thread after thread. undecided
Is English his Native language? You have sold your soul to white people .

People like you should never be abroad.you are a disgrace to the black race
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Feb 15, 2022
shevchenko:

Is English his Native language? You have sold your soul to white people .

People like you should never be abroad.you are a disgrace to the black race
Abeg run enter bush.. . Yeye! undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It matters little how they obtain the independence really, so long as they have it. Prostitution is still not a crime in Nigeria, so let them be. undecided
U say... Police de catch them every day
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

U say... Police de catch them every day
because your police are corrupt and the people indifferent undecided
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
because your police are corrupt and the people indifferent undecided
Your police ?

You are a disgrace
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
shevchenko:

Your police ?
You are a disgrace
Abeg carry yourself run enter bush! undecided
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You think success is being manager at Mcd and dollar store?
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Remember in 2007 when you were selling fake laptops and begging for 500 Naira

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Please stop your condescending comments in nairaland
No be only you don go obo oyibo
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

BLACK man seeking for white mans approval
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Compuro: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Lol cheesy

Remind me na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! / Flavour And Oyinye Onungwa: Throwback Photo With Rumoured Pregnant Girlfriend / Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.