Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) (50876 Views)

Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route / Breaking News! Serious Fight Happening In Ojo, Okoko Axis In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by paparazi232(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Not nice thou something similar happened to my friend in Kano State.
getting back to school , the Keke driver that took him to park to get a bus to school, took Another passenger like as usual, all of a sudden the passenger removed a long machete and told my friend to remove all what he got, my friend was shocked he was like please, before even pleading the guy was already angry , he collected my friend phone and his school fees , my friend told me he ran out of fear leaving his bag with original certificate inside his clothes bags in the Keke ,,
really COLD OUTSIDE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by sevo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
aktolly54:
Wish they can kegalize gun in Nigeria,

Too much drinking of kegs of palmwine...kegalize and bottlelize gun in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Shetemi12(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
May God not allow us to get robbed. It's just the same as been mobbed. Thanks for this information

3 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Point of correct, afonja okada riders A k A skull miners riders

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
The entire stretch of Badagry Expressway has always been a den of thieves!

7 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
waploger:
If you live in Lagos and you ply through Mile2-Okoko regularly, read through this info!

This is Alakija bridge (coming from mile2).

The top of this bridge has now become a robbery point for aboki bike riders (NOT ALL OF THEM) .

This is the trick... Ones you board their bike from mile2 or wherever mainly at night. They will pretend as if they want to take the normal lane(green mark) and on approaching the demarcation between the ground lane and the bridge, they will swerve on to the bridge where their other gang members are standing waiting for victims. So they will immediately descend on you with different types of weapons and dispossess you of all your valuables.

How do I know..
1.They robbed my neighbor of his phone and other valuables December 15th and January 12th.

2. A friend also told me about his experience but he was lucky enough to have jumped off the bike without being injured.

3. We have heard different stories from victims.

Be vigilant folks.

Somebody finally brought this to nairaland ,thank God.
I was saved by Grace in that area 2yrs ago. Those hausa bike men are criminals at night.

6 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nice work OP

1 Like

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by kayusely70(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
The security situation in Nigeria generally has become precarious. We should always be careful and vigilant! God save us from the devilish elements!

3 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by smallsmall: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
yesloaded:
Its been like that for long and not this year btw

Its quite unfortunate

If only that the Nigeria Police Farce are not too busy mounting "Roger" Check Points at where it is not required but where they can use it to harass, intimidate and extort innocent Nigerians, "Intelligence" should have led them to pretend to be Passengers, ply the Criminal Motor Bikes and apprehend the Criminal Abokis, right in the middle of their Robbery, but who-sai. undecided

Even their former CP Odumosu is more interested in flexing Nuscle in a Private Estate of Magodo and shouting: "Do you know who l am"?
Who is he, as of today?

3 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Greatdand007(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
waploger:
If you live in Lagos and you ply through Mile2-Okoko regularly, read through this info!

The top of this bridge has now become a robbery point for aboki bike riders (NOT ALL OF THEM) .

This is the trick... Ones you board their bike from mile2 or wherever mainly at night. They will pretend as if they want to take the normal lane(green mark) and on approaching the demarcation between the ground lane and the bridge, they will swerve on to the bridge where their other gang members are standing waiting for victims. So they will immediately descend on you with different types of weapons and dispossess you of all your valuables.

How do I know..
1.They robbed my neighbor of his phone and other valuables December 15th and January 12th.

2. A friend also told me about his experience but he was lucky enough to have jumped off the bike without being injured.

Be vigilant folks.

That area is notorious full of bad boys I live around there and that’s the reason I go thru the other road when going home or going to work

5 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
The guy in the pix is one of the robbers , I presume?

1 Like

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Bnladan(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
waploger:

How do I know..

Be vigilant folks.
Tribalistic jingoist!!! A simple use of the word "criminals" is enough for u to send ur message, but u prefer to give it a tribal undertune. What is it u want to achieve? U and ur likes are the problem of this country. May God heal u from ur sickness.

1 Like

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by waploger(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bnladan:

Tribalistic jingoist!!! A simple use of the word "criminals" is enough for u to send ur message, but u prefer to give it a tribal undertune. What is it u want to achieve? U and ur likes are the problem of this country. May God heal u from ur sickness.

whatever suits you...

7 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Bankpower: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
On 6th January by 4pm,a neighbour entered a bus at finiger bus stop on her way to Orile. She never suspected it was a 'one chance vehicle '. They climbed that same bridge and robed her of all valuables, used her cards to withdraw from the POS machine they had with them,also borrowed 130k from her bank account, held her hostage till around 10pm before they went to drop her at orile bstop. Avoid the middle lane

7 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
alakija should call her gang to order now which one is this again?

1 Like

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by tamdun: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
True, not just alakija Bridge, from mile 2 to iyana ibà isn't safe at night

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by virginchaser(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's a simple solution. Arrest at sight and request for identification. Initiate task force that will take care of miscreants in Lagos. Do not sacrifice Lagos for personal ambition.

4 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by tamdun: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Point of correct, afonja okada riders A k A skull miners riders
Mumu, you'll hardly see any other tribe doing okada in that area, from mile 2 to okoko, na aboki dominate everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Nashirushekoni(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Thanks it happened also at alaba

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by aktolly54(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
sevo:

Too much drinking of kegs of palmwine...kegalize and bottlelize gun in Nigeria
lol
Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Bnladan(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
waploger:

whatever suits you...
el cabrón

1 Like

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Bnladan(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
tamdun:

Mumu, you'll hardly see any other tribe doing okada in that area, from mile 2 to okoko, na aboki dominate everywhere
Pendejo
Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by crusufixo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
My sister in law was also robbed here too...

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by persius555(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
All the highways around that axis need to be lifted up. These miscreants are taking advantage of this lapses.

It's not rocket science, just that life isn't a priority in this part of the globe

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by lawsarma: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Straight from Coker bus stop to agbara
No where is safe
If u no enter one chance, bikeman go rob you ,if bike man no rob you , thugs will obtain you .
That place need s serious attention.

3 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobicove:
The entire stretch of Badagry Expressway has always been a den of thieves!

You're right about this. Absolutely no government presence. Yet one silly leader came out the other time to say Lagosians go miss am if e no get second term. Imagine the effrontery! Na curse people for that area dey heap on LASG each time they leave their homes for the dilapidated, crime-ridden roads all over Badagry Expressway.

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
The red marking is road to hell

2 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bandits don reach Lagos?

The funniest thing is there two big barracks around that axis and there is a checkpoint by the bridge ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.