Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun (56568 Views)

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by osazsky(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
I didn't bother to read but i knoe it must be ogun or Ondo..u can places bet on this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Arysexy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Na them, skullership Afonja of fallen demon Republic.

Mining skull is their source of IGR

Awon head hunters.

This is how I walk around in Afonja land to avoid looking for my head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by mountmoriah(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wicked of the highest order.

Meanwhile I sell iron rod

Payment on delivery

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

Check my signature for your ordering

Thanks
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
NYSC should ensure they post only those from that region back to their various communities there. They should mine the heads of their sons & daughters. NYSC should take note.
Honestly, who knows how many years ago this nonsense has been going on, unnoticed, till the advent of the social media.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
No matter what you do in this life,do not go to Ogun state.i hate that place with a passion.i even see clean cars to buy there on jiji but God forbid ,I can never go there to do anything in this life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by desiredhome: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Zico777:

The society.
What are the parents producing to the society
?
It's all about greed
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by ariesbull: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
zuchyblink:
Hardship in the land. I am not justifying ritual killing. Buharis government is the major contributor to all these ritual killings. Inflation and devalued naira hitting Nigerians below belt.

Ụna will always look for whom to blame and never take responsibility... If you don't blame igbo, you blame government or buhari...

Abeg leave Buhari out of this...

Take responsibility for once....

It is a standard in yoruba land

6 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Disgusting wretched evil people everywhere.

Spit

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by LILTJAY1: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Second time on fp
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Jmichael1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Loverofpeace:
This is getting out of hand wetin dey happen seff? who is to blame? Is it poverty Or societal pressure?

dey wud put d blame on nollywood as usual...
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Amumaigwe: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Investigative:

https://punchng.com/couple-caught-with-fresh-human-parts-in-ogun/

They carry Christianity and Islam for head, and still worship Satan through by human rituals sacrifices. It will surprise you to know that over 90 percent of them are serious adherent of at least two of these three modes of worship. Confused race.

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Backlaw406(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
What I will say is that we should be careful with whoever we would be mingle with even those educated ones that believe in ritualism works.
They can just wake up one day to practice what they believe in if the circumstances arises.

We shall not be a victim of skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by omoharry(f): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
TrueNigerian300:
Fools everywhere all over the country. There is no such thing as blood money these fools are just killing innocent people thinking their blood or whatever will turn to money. To those who believe in this bullshit please tell us where you ever see head producing money or whatever part of the body. The foolish herbalists are even looking for what to eat themselves. It is always "hear say" and no one has ever seen it real life. If you ask them they will tell you my father said this or that. Ask their fathers he will also tell you he heard from so and so.

Sub-Sahara Africans are the most foolish people in the world, in the 21st century people still believe in ritual money. Smh. Black people are foolish - that is why we are the most backward, poorest and useless self of people in the world.

Before you argue with you have seen ritual money. Please go read about Quantitative easing and come argument.
They use the name ritual to cover up for the real crime that is going on underground which is organ harvesting. That is one business that they use ritualism to over up .
These people kill, cut off human part and sell it to organ dealers ,who freeze it up with some medical personnel and sell it both locally and internationally. It is a booming business in the underworld.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Jmichael1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
People get mind dey kill human being as notin while me still de fear to kill a day old snake....
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by MosheDayan: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
acemiliano:
And the yorubas have been busy calling Igbos cannibals while, they're are the tribe that has been practicing cannibalism, right from time immemorial.

Omolabis and CANNIBALISM are like Bread and Butter lol. grin grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by bizhop01: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ogun state deserve skullarship
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Stevy007: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ogun State!!!!!!!!
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Ferrous(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
All these Yorubas, is like selling human parts is part of their main trade?

4 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by fortri: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
That is why we should not bring somebody from the west to be president or ease the rate of human skull will be much and if they are arrested their person in authority will order for their release.
So be wise and think AMAECHI FOR 2023,
FOR BETTER GOVERNANCE and PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Jack005(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
And I dey ogun state like this for one week now for something urgent... I no dey fit comot for house cos of this incessant ritualism I read online being committed by ogun Indigenes..Nawaoh!!
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by swedbase(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
These people are heading into extinction if they continue at this rate. Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by jerflakes(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Erudite skullers

Na dem o shocked

grin

Comrade, no burst my head with laughter

grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Arysexy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ferrous:
All these Yorubas, is like selling human parts is part of their main trade?

They jealous igbos that sell motor parts and start dealing on human parts.

Nonsense ppl
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yet that region is the so called most educated in Nigeria
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by magnumwhales(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
I don't why people are so callous
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yolubar are very wicked!

Very wicked people!

Na thunder go fire them all!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by YorobaPIGS: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
jrusky:
That man has been doing this evil business for long just look at his face you can see to him its no big deal unfortunate he will now realised its a big deal by the time they condemn him to death or a very long jail term.

Evil and static human. God punish you both, rot in hell.

Aneemal

Is this all you have to say? Just imagine for a second that the news is that some youths kidnap someone in the east, you'll run amock with senseless comment on how Igbos are hurting themselves and making the east unsafe bla..bla...then you put the blame on IPOB and ESN, curse them and label them all sorts of names, but since this is in the sad west you have lost your voice

Nkita ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by ORIAYO70(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Investigative:

https://punchng.com/couple-caught-with-fresh-human-parts-in-ogun/

They might have their mentor in East,
But this guys self want do pass their oga in East.
guys na Joke I dey...
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by ORIAYO70(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Husband and Wife? Skull mining industry is booming in South West,

Na una mentor Dem in CSM101
They r learning from u..

Guy na joke I dey oooo
Ogun people no dey try at all.
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Halo22: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Otu Ogun nkea.... Nawaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
tarantino1:

Remove black skin from this nonsense and appropriate blame to the group of people who actually commit these atrocities.

Do you hear such gruesome tales from other countries populated by black people?

Have you ever read an article chronicling stories of ritual killings in countries like Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, or South Africa?

It is rampant in South Africa o. Probably more rampant there than in Nigeria. As for the other countries you mentioned, I believe it is minimal. Not sure though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.