Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun (56623 Views)

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by chubinwa(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Our people from the waste region keep making us proud

3 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by ocelot2006(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Husband is a Yahoo and the wife is a ritualist, how would their son be?

Bandit.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Zico777(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
desiredhome:

What are the parents producing to the society
?
It's all about greed
Our society does not encourage genuine hardwork.
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by YorobaPIGS: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
JosephXavier:
Please we should reduce the way we post such nasty stuffs here on nairaland

This type of post will always cause tribal fights and attacks
GTFOH

You never did your preach when Igbos are involved....yeye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Kaido: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
what's the gain him all this?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Aaae: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
God save us. This is appalling. What's happening?

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by yusufficient(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Do you believe that 80 percent of rich people from abeokuta are ritualist . I fear those people no be small

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by donMIG(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ppl wan make dis moni by all means ooo
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by gentleguy1975: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
AxaMansard should go into skull mining insurance policy in Ogun state at least to support the families of victims who might have been the bread winners. This thing is so pathetic I swear
Oga,wetin con concern axa mansard?
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by kareemkamil(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ogun State & Oyo State, the most dangerous state in south west Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by aimmoney9: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Roedu:
Skull minnerd

The quality of education and living standards in Ukraine are amongst the highest in the world, and the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.

Contact us for personal consultancy with the numbers below

Agencies and Partners on NAIRALAND are welcome to collaborate with us.
Ukraine wey Russia wan invade..... grin

Well you could go there and study the third world war WWIII... grin grin grin
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Antivirus92(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yoruba HEADSmen!

4 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Raychee(f): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol. The mods are encouraging tribalism and gender war because it draws traffic. Many people are hypocrites in the end. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Ferrous(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Arysexy:

They jealous igbos that sell motor parts and start dealing on human parts.

Nonsense ppl

Both their old and young ones are now into it. I'm now very afraid. God will protect us

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Agugbadin: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
ABEOKUTA is now number 1 money humanrituals capital of Africa. So sad that this is what ABEOKUTA is now known for RITUAL Killing and money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Jacobx007: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
What is wrong with Yoruba people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by desiredhome: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Zico777:

Our society does not encourage genuine hardwork.
Yes the love of money have changed everything, which have affected every spheres of our lives/thinking....... parents/carrier women no longer have time for their families, churches no longer teach morals to their members, it's all about how to get rich quick....etc

Greed, selfishness, corruption all leads to poverty......
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Zico777(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
desiredhome:

Yes the love of money have changed everything, which have affected every spheres of our lives/thinking....... parents/carrier women no longer have time for their families....etc

Greed, selfishness, corruption all leads to poverty......
Hmmmm it is well!
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Das1mama: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
yesloaded:
I'm tired of reading this kind of news
Who forced u to read?
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by preciousmetals: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Who tell this people from the West that mining human skull will make them rich?, this is becoming too many in this part of the country.
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by babsbolad: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ogun State again!
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Ceejay57: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
skull minners again, small time dem go mine that side finnish, ndiara ndiara.
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Adubi1: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is really terrible. Everyone seems to be thinking of the get rich quick syndrome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oclVDBEdxc0
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by yyba: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
yuping:
undecided my kins men dey fall my hand, but I dey far away, I no dey visit anyone again, make person no go hit me hammer for sin I no commit. Even when I dey play ball I no dey head ball, Come imagine make person hit me hammer or cutlass from behind. Abeg make una pity my mama "E sha nu mi" E sha nu Ikunle . I no dey roll with any body make dey lodge again. Tell your pikin.

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Diligence: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Can you imagine a Southwest without Apostle Babalola, Pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye, Olukoya and Bishop Oyedepo.

Except earnest campaign is carried out against these cultures and traditions that solicit ritual killing in royal families, bushes, forests, et al, there might not be any root cause solution.

Instead of mocking dem like many did against meth campaign in Southeast, Let's encourage them to keep campaigning, exposing and punishing any1 caught no matter whose ox is gored {wheda kings, politicians, herbalists, youths, traditionalists & even their religious clerics {YM}...

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Borntodie: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
nzeobi:
The government of the most affected states are not even even bothered or doing anything about it which means they're in support
you're obviously braindead.
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Hardfacts234(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
How Yorubas believe harvesting human organs can make them rich surprises me.
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by acemiliano(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
MosheDayan:
grin grin grin
Including betrayal and skull burglary from tombs.
Spits
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by yuping(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=yyba post=110180039][/quote] no laugh na real matters, Davido says it "ifyou come you collect"
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by olancho: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ogun state and ritual is like 5and 6. So much house still dey for Abeokuta?
Re: Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by dragunov: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet / Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.