Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo (36991 Views)

Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Naval Base Suspended / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Osanoghodua1: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
No, the governor was wrong. The VP should have come over to his palace and not him going over to meet them. He should learn to hold Forth till this man of sin is cast off the seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by GiZcorp: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
If your people are dying and their houses been burnt then what's more important than attending to such situation instead of going about observing nonsense protocol that will only lead to more looting. Ortom is a colossal failure, and a cheat. It pleases us that the VP entourage made him to realize that he too can be rejected. Till tmr that man is the worst thing that can happen to Benue people just like how his principal buhari is the worst leader in this century.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Toktee(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:
If the vice president is actually going to wukari in taraba state, what the business of governors orton to go and receive him in the airport, always bringing issues of fulani herdsmen. I am from ugboju in otukpo local government of Benue state. In the whole of Benue state not a single road has been constructed, no pipe burn water, salaries of teachers and pensioners are not paid. Yet this orton will hide under the guise of fulani herdsmen to keep hiding his poor performance.
Look at this one.... we are not discussing Idoma vs Tiv bitterness here...

Which of the state in Nigeria has the above?

The entire country has no basic amenities.... go fuvk yourself.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by matm: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Well, if u notice dt someone does not want u, mind ur business.What goes around comes around.When he will need u, u make urself unavailable.
So no need hyping it.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Indispensable85(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
lol Osinbajo get popularity before?
someone that lost his polliing unit in his home state that is by the way controlled by his party and his godfather Tinubu.

lol Osinbajo is just a product of media noise.
zero popularity
zero grassroots
zero structure

I was shocked by that loss. After 4yrs as VP you're not on ground in your locality? Too bad!
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Toktee(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
GiZcorp:
If your people are dying and their houses been burnt then what's more important than attending to such situation instead of going about observing nonsense protocol that will only lead to more looting. Ortom is a colossal failure, and a cheat. It pleases us that the VP entourage made him to realize that he too can be rejected. Till tmr that man is the worst thing that can happen to Benue people just like how his principal buhari is the worst leader in this century.
You sound like one of the Fulani terrorists....

To us in Benue heat a hero.

Go fuvk urself.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Indispensable85(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
You were not informed too? Lol....
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:
If the vice president is actually going to wukari in taraba state, what the business of governors orton to go and receive him in the airport, always bringing issues of fulani herdsmen. I am from ugboju in otukpo local government of Benue state. In the whole of Benue state not a single road has been constructed, no pipe burn water, salaries of teachers and pensioners are not paid. Yet this orton will hide under the guise of fulani herdsmen to keep hiding his poor performance.

U are deceiving urself. It is obvious now that ortom is fighting against a corrupt and compromised government. It they can deny the governor this rightful protocol what can’t they deny him.

Many economic projects and policies are also being affected by the security issues in the state due to its soft spot location.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

I was shocked by that loss. After 4yrs as VP you're not on ground? Too bad!
not shocked
Osinbajo is just a normal Nigeria VP
vice presidents in Nigeria are not that popular
but his own was monumental because his party controls the state under his godfather

forget the hype
Osinbajo cannot win a state in this present Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bmaster:
u no get handwork.

It's high time you guys stop online begging,.

If you can work as a sim REG for mtn,quote me back
I can do it pls. Abuja is my location.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by GiZcorp: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Toktee:
You sound like one of the Fulani terrorists....

To us in Benue heat a hero.

Go fuvk urself.

You even know how Fulani terrorist sound? Seems it's ur everyday anthem. But nonetheless, if he's your hero then your generation is in deep shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Awoleesu(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
I hope when osibanjo lands in Port-Harcourt en route Yenagoa and Wike snubs him they won't cry 'breach of protocol' or disrespect!

Mr. VP should better apologize for this misdemeanor lest he sets a bad precedence...

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Rayjnr: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
This is the lowest of the low from Buhari's Junta. Buhari has destroyed every fabric of our national cohesion. Ortom should remain undunted in his criticism of this failed regime. Sensible Nigerians are solidly behind him. Buhari is evil

E be like say buhari dey torment you for dream o,
Dem say osinbajo , u say buhari, nawa o, dey pray before you sleep na

3 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol...in my own state as he owns the Nigerian Air force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Popesuccess(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy was really in pains,you want to do eye service and your eye service is not needed
Which one is eye service, they wrote a letter to him and decided to do the needful. This is the reason why this country is where it is now, people will see evil and call it good and see good and call it evil.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by MARS1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:

It does not take away the fact that, the governor ought to receive him since he was in benue. When Buhari came to Lagos, dapo abiodun was there, what biz does Ogun have with Lagos to have abiodun there. I am sure Osinbajo is not aware of the access denial to ortom, the Presidency just do not want him access to anything near them so he does not have much to say than what is in the public discourse.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by adamsmith914: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
This is the lowest of the low from Buhari's Junta. Buhari has destroyed every fabric of our national cohesion. Ortom should remain undunted in his criticism of this failed regime. Sensible Nigerians are solidly behind him. Buhari is evil
Fahdiga De Wailer, please keep your hypocritical comments to yourself & pdp. Thank You.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by AmazingELixir: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy was really in pains,you want to do eye service and your eye service is not needed

I'm very sure the part where he said his visit to the NAF base to receive the VP was in line with established protocol passed you with hypersonic speed.

Until this country is rid of brain dead mofos which your ilk aptly represent the downward spiral will continue unabated.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by OLANIYIPETER: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

Which schools did you attend
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by okorogodwin4(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
You will ever be remembered for chasing out foolannni supporter of APC bandits terrorist herdersmen in benue state and the first governor to sign the Anti open grazing law in the Nigeria Kudos mazi ortom
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by alfsalami: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
They should have slapped his face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Indispensable85(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
not shocked
Osinbajo is just a normal Nigeria VP
vice presidents in Nigeria are not that popular
but his own was monumental because his party controls the state under his godfather

forget the hype
Osinbajo cannot win a state in this present Nigeria

Atiku was on ground in his time as VP.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by galaxy2020(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
...all because he refused to allow them take his people's land.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by UnabashedIPOB: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
“I decided to mandate the Deputy Governor to represent me at the burial of Prof. Ayua. So, this morning I got prepared and went to the Air Force Base, where the Vice-President was supposed to land, en route Wukari. Unfortunately, [b]I was barred at the gate; in my own state.[/b]

This is your ONE LIEGERIA, where the unthinkable does happen!
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:

he even said some LGA are under Fulani siege yet he left them to their fate to attend to one VP that's on ceremonial transit

the dumb man is Criticizing Buhari for mixing politics with govt activities yet he's mixing govt activities with safety of lives of Benue people

I still blame Buhari, if he had rise to his responsibilities on security affairs, this idiot of a Governor won't have mouth to be talking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Kylce042(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

You mustn’t talk rubbish you’re old enough to know that
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Fahdiga(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rayjnr:

E be like say buhari dey torment you for dream o,
Dem say osinbajo , u say buhari, nawa o, dey pray before you sleep na
Who gave the order. Is it not the lifeless buhari?
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Johnnygill(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nigerian air force is suppose to be a well organized and discipline organization, I'm surprise it has stooped so low to be use by thugs in politics, the criminals behind be brought to book.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by YellowMayor(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

That's too bad. Of course, he's the first citizen of the state for that matter
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by correctyourself(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

What you're saying, it's better for you to look for where issues of pepper and tomato prices are been discussed. You don't belong to the caliber of people needed here.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Roysnickz: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bmaster:
u no get handwork.

It's high time you guys stop online begging,.

If you can work as a sim REG for mtn,quote me back
I am interested. Please, drop your digits.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by garfield1: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
lol Osinbajo get popularity before?
someone that lost his polliing unit in his home state that is by the way controlled by his party and his godfather Tinubu.

lol Osinbajo is just a product of media noise.
zero popularity
zero grassroots
zero structure

Osibanjo won his unit in Ogun.did atiku win his polling unit!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers / Emir Sanusi And His Wife On A Boat Cruise (photo) / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.