Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo (36994 Views)

Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Naval Base Suspended / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Cognitivereason: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
smallsmall:

Always "Think First, before you Respond"!

It is a Military AirBase and it belongs to the fed Govt. TRUE.
Now, Is [s]it another federal Govt that wrote the Letter inviting Gov Ortom to come and welcome the Vice President, as part of PROTOCOL[/s], in the Airforce Base or Ortom just on his own, decided he wants to invade a military Airfoce Base?

Again, Think, before you respond. The quality of 'cognitive thought-process' of most Nigerians, is becoming worrisome. angry angry

This is just vindictive behaviour and abuse of Power, on the part of Buhari, because Ortom and the whole of Benue State has always been against Buhari's use of terrorist Fulani Herdsmen to violently take over Ancestral land of indigenes.

This is where ur getting it wrong..
No letter was sent to Ortom inviting him to come and welcome the VP...

Only a letter informing Ortom that VP will be visiting taraba through makurdi Air force base...

Ortom has no business there...he is only being made sure by the FG that he is aware of what is happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Cognitivereason: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
smallsmall:

Some of you just open your mouth Waa Waah and spill out Vomit!
Can you compare Apples with Oranges?
Is Tinubu a Govt Official?
Is Tinubu the Vice President or President of Nigeria?
Did the Presidency write a LETTER to the Governor, to come and receive Tinubu?

You see how some of you "reason" like...... make l nor just talk am.

He doesn't need to be a Govt official... Tinubu is a prominent individual and a VVIP in the so called Nigeria political affairs...
....if you relate this to politics then Ortom should have gone to receive tinubu as well...cuz am sure tinubu will not visit that state without Ortom being aware...

FYI when Tinubu visited Ibadan...he was received by Seyi makinde.

No letter was written to Ortom to come and see The VP...
You simply cannot read and understand ...go back to the article and read it again
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by bizzibodi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
All this high service of black men self.....why can't he attend to Fulani killing in gwe west...which mayor will give a hoot if Theresa May is passing in his county?more over the letter only notified him the VP will be transiting thru his state not for him to go & receive him...let him read the letter again before he makes a foool of himself.
The same Airforce base Wike burst in to arrest some chopper pilots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Afobaba33(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
lol Osinbajo get popularity before?
someone that lost his polliing unit in his home state that is by the way controlled by his party and his godfather Tinubu.

lol Osinbajo is just a product of media noise.
zero popularity
zero grassroots
zero structure

Olodo Oshibajo won all the seat/vote in Remo and Ijebu
Please if you don't know ask or are u too lazy to Google Search things
Stop making frivolous comments
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by ozegidon(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Must you reason like idiot?

This guy was really in pains,you want to do eye service and your eye service is not needed[/quote]
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by justice2010: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

you've too many graduates but still dumb, Ortom will inform the VP on transit? when in the thread was it stated that it was his reason to want to meet the VP?

what's he informing the VP for when the President is in Abuja and he had the numbers of securities Bosses ?

southwest and southeast didn't have hit of this Fulani than benue yet they've established indigenous security personnel to checkmate Fulani excesses, how will he even think of such when he hasn't pay some civil servants their salaries

I don't think you've a working brain when you're writing this jargons perhaps your mental provider is unavailable when you wrote it

You see what i am saying O level brain. You said the LGA's are under Fulani seige and he has decided to see the VP instead of going to the lga's. If he was able to see the VP would he not bring it up, if he had been giving access to the VP. You are talking about salaries, while i am talking about the opportunity to rub minds and have a clear picture of .whats happening ground zero. The only mental thing here is your mental capacity to understand that everything doesn't have to be about politics. From your rant its easy to see that you are in a different party than that of the governor. This man has been outspoken about the lapses at the center and how it has affected his state. Well just remember that dead people can't spend money, and salaries are only useful to the living.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Hisbah14: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
johnmartus:
Busybody where is the letter? Useless governor use 8 years to fight fulani herdsmen.

What's wrong with you
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by ocelot2006(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy was really in pains,you want to do eye service and your eye service is not needed

It's not about eye service but simple protocol. As the chief executive of Venue it's his responsibility to welcome very important personalities, ESPECIALLY when that personality is the no. 2 citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The overzealousness of those who barred the Governor was simply uncalled for.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
This will somehow affect the popularity of Osinbajo in Benue State, you sent a later of invite to a sitting Governor to his state just to disgrace him..
I'm still looking for where the gov in his speech said he was invited. Please can you help me locate it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
justice2010:

You see what i am saying O level brain. You said the LGA's are under Fulani seige and he has decided to see the VP instead of going to the lga's. If he was able to see the VP would he not bring it up, if he had been giving access to the VP. You are talking about salaries, while i am talking about the opportunity to rub minds and have a clear picture of .whats happening ground zero. The only mental thing here is your mental capacity to understand that everything doesn't have to be about politics. From your rant its easy to see that you are in a different party than that of the governor. This man has been outspoken about the lapses at the center and how it has affected his state. Well just remember that dead people can't spend money, and salaries are only useful to the living.

Mr graduate you're dumb, when Benue civil servants were crying and lamenting who listen to them? did you even write this your unproductive jargons in their support for the maltreatment of the govt on their welfare?

but you're quick to praise the idiot because you're a political hyena

see I can't waste my time debating with you because you just show the low level of your IQ, at least increase your IQ to 18 century maybe you can enjoy sanity again

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by EagleSquare1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Only if you think the governor is a popular governor. He is a total failure! What are his achievements?
We await life for him after Government House Makurdi. He is targeting a senate seat. Despite being a former minister of more than 3 and a half years he just cant administer over a state and industrialise it.
Big shame!
His legacy will be nothing to write home about.

ImmaculateJOE:
This will somehow affect the popularity of Osinbajo in Benue State, you sent a later of invite to a sitting Governor to his state just to disgrace him..

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by BabaIbo: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
salbis:
Osibanjo for 2023 insha Allah.

Go and put him there.

Osinbanjo for y*ur village head
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by BabaIbo: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm still looking for where the gov in his speech said he was invited. Please can you help me locate it

According to the report, a letter was written to him from the state house, Abuja.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Mentcee(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy was really in pains,you want to do eye service and your eye service is not needed

Silly reasoning.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by gawu1: 12:19am On Feb 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Not Osinbajo disgraced him, Orton disgraced himself.
The VP never invited him to receive him but transmitted letter to him as protocol demand that he was going to Taraba state via Benue.
If Orton had wanted to see the VP he should have followed due process by informing him earlier on, not trying to delay his movement.
After all, everyone who openly disregards me should keep himself distance from me or I keep him distance from me. Who knows what the security details of the VP might have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

According to the report, a letter was written to him from the state house, Abuja.
Written to him. This could mean only to inform him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by gawu1: 12:28am On Feb 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

A letter written to him that the VP was going to Taraba via Benue can't be an invitation letter.
Orton read the letter up side down. The VP never invited him to receive him because he had no business with then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by justice2010: 2:12am On Feb 13, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

Mr graduate you're dumb, when Benue civil servants were crying and lamenting who listen to them? did you even write this your unproductive jargons in their support for the maltreatment of the govt on their welfare?

but you'rwith the issues of civil servant salaries.e quick to praise the idiot because you're a political hyena

see I can't waste my time debating with you because you just show the low level of your IQ, at least increase your IQ to 18 century maybe you can enjoy sanity again

I can see your suffering from brain drain, because how does the idea of the governor seeing the VP and not being granted access have to do
with the issues of civil servant salaries. Look who is calling someone dumb the guy who's certificate is written on the back of paper used to sell suya. All this you are saying is pure sentiments because if truly the LGA's are truly under siege would it not be a plus to discuss it with the VP since he is in town. Do you know what might have happened had both people had a chance to meet. You said the security chiefs and the president are in abuja, so in your words the VP is not qualified to mediate on this matter. Just remember that when you play this type of politics you are playing with lives of the people caught in the crossfire. You sound like all this fake activist who just shout and stay of topic.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Originalsly: 2:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:

This is the lowest of the low from Buhari's Junta. Buhari has destroyed every fabric of our national cohesion. Ortom should remain undunted in his criticism of this failed regime. Sensible Nigerians are solidly behind him. Buhari is evil

Any part of the world .... a military base is not the place to meet and greet when the country is not at war. Military base is pretty much like a country within a country.... the Governor has no power on a military base ... neither does the Police. Does the VP even want to meet him? ... maybe not the reason why he stopped at the base. Outside the base then protocol would require the two to meet. The military is too involved in civilian affairs making even he the Governor believe he can walk on to a base without permission.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Fahdiga(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Originalsly:

Any part of the world .... a military base is not the place to meet and greet when the country is not at war. Military base is pretty much like a country within a country.... the Governor has no power on a military base ... neither does the Police. Does the VP even want to meet him? ... maybe not the reason why he stopped at the base. Outside the base then protocol would require the two to meet. The military is too involved in civilian affairs making even he the Governor believe he can walk on to a base without permission.
Then who wrote the letter inviting him to welcome the VP?

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2022
justice2010:

I can see your suffering from brain drain, because how does the idea of the governor seeing the VP and not being granted access have to do
with the issues of civil servant salaries. Look who is calling someone dumb the guy who's certificate is written on the back of paper used to sell suya. All this you are saying is pure sentiments because if truly the LGA's are truly under siege would it not be a plus to discuss it with the VP since he is in town. Do you know what might have happened had both people had a chance to meet. You said the security chiefs and the president are in abuja, so in your words the VP is not qualified to mediate on this matter. Just remember that when you play this type of politics you are playing with lives of the people caught in the crossfire. You sound like all this fake activist who just shout and stay of topic.

all this jargons won't convince me that you're not dumb, what's ortom doing in rescuing the people of Benue that's the subject of my post

is it going to continue crying to Buhari that can't even help people of kastina he came from?

see your education is a waste if you believe this your kindergarten brain should be applauded, with a new brain transplant you will be fine
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Dedemworld: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
lol Osinbajo get popularity before?
someone that lost his polliing unit in his home state that is by the way controlled by his party and his godfather Tinubu.

lol Osinbajo is just a product of media noise.
zero popularity
zero grassroots
zero structure

At least he's popular more than ur Daddy grin grin WA WA WA WA WARIIISIII
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Originalsly: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:

Then who wrote the letter inviting him to welcome the VP?

It was stated .... the person whose duty it is to follow protocol and he did so. If I owe you money and sent you a letter for you to meet me on Tuesday morning outside BH camp in Sambisa forest to collect your money .... what does that tell you?
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Originalsly:

It was stated .... the person whose duty it is to follow protocol and do so. If I owe you money and sent you a letter for you to meet me on Tuesday morning outside BH camp in Sambisa forest to collect your money .... what does that tell you?
Your point doesn't make sense
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Originalsly: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:

Your point doesn't make sense

They followed protocol on paper .... but did not want them to meet . Only on a military base that is possibleļ.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Way4orward: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gov. Ortom said VP wrote him a letter informing him of his coming.

Who is Bola tinubu? Is he a governor or President or Vice President?

Cognitivereason:

You should read and comprehend as well...
F
The VP passing through Benue to visit taraba doesn't mean Ortom should visit him during his journey.... His destination is taraba not Benue..the governor was only informed of his movement not invited to come and see him...

Last year Bola tinubu visited Joseph sarwuan tarka university for their convocation along with a former governor and tinubu came through that same air force base... Why did Ortom not go and receive him...
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Asquare84(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
payosehtor:
Are you referring to Otukpo /Idoma or what?

Both among tiv/idoma's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Prophetess Victoria Fayose's 78th Birthday Photos (Governor Ayo Fayose's Mother) / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.