Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo (36993 Views)

Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Naval Base Suspended / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by naija4life247: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
johnmartus:
Busybody where is the letter? Useless governor use 8 years to fight fulani herdsmen.

He should have used 8 years to offer his wife to the rapist herdsmen. You need mental evaluation

5 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Bobloco: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
I think some of the vice President aides were just being overzealous just because governor Ortom has been very critical about the abysmal way the Buhari administration has been handling the security issues bedevilling the country

Because I don't understand how a governor was informed about the visit of a vice President to his State and still barred him from seing the vice President just to disgrace him.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Saao(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy was really in pains,
no, the impunities in government that he's sad about and serious person should be concerned about it

4 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
That's very bad and very unconstitutional
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by wonder233: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
The governor said a community was currently under siege and he was supposed to go there, but he put that off to "receive the vice president".
Can you just imagine the priorities of our political leaders??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by VULCAN(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
This slowpoke yet again. Is the letter supposed to be embedded inside the report?

Wait, I have asked him to fax a copy to your moniker on Nairaland.

Mtschew

johnmartus:
Busybody where is the letter? Useless governor use 8 years to fight fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by olamike02: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
"In my own state" Na your papa get the state? Nobody wants to associate with a failure like you.

2 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by King3urna(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:
If the vice president is actually going to wukari in taraba state, what the business of governors orton to go and receive him in the airport, always bringing issues of fulani herdsmen. I am from ugboju in otukpo local government of Benue state. In the whole of Benue state not a single road has been constructed, no pipe burn water, salaries of teachers and pensioners are not paid. Yet this orton will hide under the guise of fulani herdsmen to keep hiding his poor performance.

Oga Sharap jare

3 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:
If the vice president is actually going to wukari in taraba state, what the business of governors orton to go and receive him in the airport, always bringing issues of fulani herdsmen. I am from ugboju in otukpo local government of Benue state. In the whole of Benue state not a single road has been constructed, no pipe burn water, salaries of teachers and pensioners are not paid. Yet this orton will hide under the guise of fulani herdsmen to keep hiding his poor performance.

Learn to read and comprehend. This is a protocol

5 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by unite4real: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
This will somehow affect the popularity of Osinbajo in Benue State, you sent a later of invite to a sitting Governor to his state just to disgrace him..

Based on the fact that Ortom is popular in Benue state or what?

I don't think people of Benue take Ortom seriously any longer. He always look for federal government issues to divert attention from his poor governance. He is just a failure

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Fahdiga(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin
To you it is all fun and games until Nigeria collapse totally
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Osinbajo is a puppet. He can do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by asmovic(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy was really in pains,you want to do eye service and your eye service is not needed
severe ones..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by chukwuibuipob: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
This will somehow affect the popularity of Osinbajo in Benue State, you sent a later of invite to a sitting Governor to his state just to disgrace him..
Nah Pa Osinbajo send the letter? Read and think,mbanu! sad undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Way4orward: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bros go and read it before commenting. Why did the VP inform Ortom? If he was going to disgrace awhole governor of a state like that. Politics aside.

Asquare84:

3 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Ortomatic talks too much. They choose not to let you in, ignore them. No be by force to welcome VP. Moreover dude was transiting and not visiting. Yes, protocol was breached but let them carry them wahala go.

2 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Way4orward: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Very wrong behavior from the VP protocol.

2 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by ikennamadu1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:
If you don't know anything about governance.. keep quiet and sell your fura

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:

Do you think orton has any popularity in Benue state.
And he is the Governor?
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Abujason: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
johnmartus:

You did not make any sense here. Can you say this in your native language and may be we can try and see if we can understand that since English is so hard for you.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by itsmayiela(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
The letter of notification of passage sent to him does not translate into an invitation letter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by MEGAWATCH: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:

Who knows the bush you are typing this rubbish from, so naive and irritating .

Please try to keep quite if you don't know anything about government and protocols.

Many of you are so worthles to the point that I pity your parents who thought you have been trained in character and learning.

4 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by duality(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:

I feel Fulani herdsmen really need to operate on ugboju. What are they waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Toktee(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy was really in pains,you want to do eye service and your eye service is not needed
How?

You are a stark illiterate.

Are you familiar with the word "protocol"?

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by phelps007: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Ortom is trying to make a case and at the same time hurling insults at the Presidency.

No wonder he was barred...

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lets be honest, the governor, i mean ORTOMatic failure wasn't well treated.

In the spirit of love & compassion, someone should pls help a hungry brother. Drop whatever u can pls.
SIX-THREE-ONE-TWO-FOUR-FIVE-FIVE-SIX-NINE-SIX

Fidelity Bank
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by goaldynboy: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:

You are from Benue state and you can't spell ordinary "Orthom"! If you can't spell the name of your governor, what are you?

Keep lying to deceive yourself.
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by jrusky(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:

See your life? And in your right you are making sense baa?

This is why I hate anything apc with passion very useless party with mofos party supporter.

Government protocol is far different from playing politics so it's not about eye service. Wait pls where is your common sense? Sold, lost or borrowed out?
Re: Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo by nzeobi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Asquare84:

I schooled in fgc otobi too and I have lived in otukpo too, the earlier you realize that benue just most middle belt States are too poor and not viable the earlier you reduce your expectations from your governors especially with the insecurity.

Am not absolving ortom oh but if you must criticize sometimes tell us what should be done better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.