Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit (2070 Views)

Shina Peller's Security Aides Reinstated: 'Letter Sent Without Clearance' / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by BafanaBafana: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
The letter was written to notify the governor as protocol demands and nothing else.
Seeing Ortom was never part of the plan, he just took his busy body there.
The way he is in severe pains is really giving Benue people joy

2 Likes

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by Ruggedniggaone: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
I dont think osibanjo will be better than bullhari osibanjo is an educated buhari

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by Baawaa(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Those that are shouting protocol up and down they should come and defend their pained governor.The letter was sent to him to provide adequate security and not eye service.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by adamsmith914: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
I dont think osibanjo will be better than bullhari osibanjo is an educated buhari
Who sought your opinion? We know that you would prefer Atiku or Wike.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by Flexherbal(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sometimes one just ask what’s the difference?
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by Ruggedniggaone: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
adamsmith914:
Who sought your opinion? We know that you would prefer Atiku or Wike.
lol did I mention your name omo ole

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by Jostoman: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
I trust our Oga and his cabal they will soon scatter the small respect that people have Osinbajo. They'll damage your reputation finish and pretend as if they know nothing about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by GHOSTTALK: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
at least he will lie to us... Instead of being ignorant like the current president.... Even if they choose you today I assure you you will do better than buhari... Except you sef no folo..

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by adamsmith914: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jostoman:
I trust buhari and his cabal they will soon scatter the small respect that people have Osinbajo. They'll damage your reputation finish and pretend as if they know nothing about it.
Jostoman please mention the members of the imaginary cabal to show that you jostoman doesn’t know anything?
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by adamsmith914: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
at least he will lie to us... Instead of being ignorant like the current president.... Even if they choose you today I assure you you will do better than buhari... Except you sef no folo..
Ghosttalk abi Casper the Angel, someone that is your father’s Bosses Oga’s Oga is ignorant?

Didn’t they teach you to have respect for who Jehovah has made king? Is your father better qualified than General Buhari in anyway?

Is anyone in your dynasty as qualified as our darling President?

Can anyone in your family (nucleus or extended) win the Local Government Chairmanship of your municipality?

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by johnmartus(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Okay he can go Abuja and explain himself.
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by adamsmith914: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol did I mention your name omo ole
The ignoring must have really pained Governor Tom Tom Ortom, for him to be wailing like this?

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by tempest01(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
They deliberately sent the letter and then decided to embarrass him.

The Fulani Oligarchs giving presidential orders do not know difference between personal business and government business.
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by yyba: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
ORTOM will use this letter from now till first week of next month . If you know you know.
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by Doubleoh7: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Baawaa:
Those that are shouting protocol up and down they should come and defend their pained governor.The letter was sent to him to provide adequate security and not eye service.
Comrade reduce the level of ignorance abeg. You are sending letter to a governor that does not control ANY security apparatus to provide what kind of security in a NAF base? When he cannot even control police guys. The deed is done already, using this kind of talk as cover up is nauseating to say the least.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
The state governor have every right to see the president talkless of the vP passing through his state in transit.

I mean this a base located in his state. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Change the scenario and this same person will start shouting disrespect and whatnot.

The state governor is the Chief Security Officer of his state, he has the right to be anywhere he so wish in the exercising of his duties.

Make we de talk commonsense at times... everything no be for counting scores.

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by xangerar: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mek I talk my own. The date on the caption and that on the body differs. Head of Protocol should be more careful than that.

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by BafanaBafana: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
xangerar:
Mek I talk my own. The date on the caption and that on the body differs. Head of Protocol should be more careful than that.
Read the letter again please

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by garfield1: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
jaxxy:
The state governor have every right to see the president talkless of the vP passing through his state in transit.

I mean this a base located in his state. undecided

Is it by force? Was he invited? Osibanjo doesn't want him there,period
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by xangerar: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Read the letter again please

Let's do it together; in the heading of the letter the date mentioned was 12th January, 2022 and in the body of the letter, the date mentioned was today the 12th February,2022.

Look at the bold all cap heading on the letter that starts with "VISIT OF HIS EXCELLENCY..." Read to the end.

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by SwissMass: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
If you are Igbo, you are the one doing the thinking, so there is no need for telling us, we know already
Ruggedniggaone:

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:

This is Peter Pandora supporter, they hate Osinbajo like mad

1 Like

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by zeuss: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why is his head of protocol a Fulani man....Buhari head of protocol is also Fulani, what the hell is going on in the place?
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by LasgidyPort: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Change the scenario and this same person will start shouting disrespect and whatnot.

The state governor is the Chief Security Officer of his state, he has the right to be anywhere he so wish in the exercising of his duties.

Make we de talk commonsense at times... everything no be for counting scores.

The governor does not have the right to be anywhere, dont let us fool ourselves.

The Airforce base is a Federal Institution that the governor does not have jurisdiction. He can either be given admittance or denied same.

No governor can go to any military base and be saying he has right of admittance.
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by Shikini: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wow
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by LasgidyPort: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
zeuss:
Why is his head of protocol a Fulani man....Buhari head of protocol is also Fulani, what the hell is going on in the place?

That is the only thing you are concerned about? And it is not that you love Osibanjo that much oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by zeuss: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
LasgidyPort:

That is the only thing you are concerned about? And it is not that you love Osibanjo that much oh.

What else should be a cause for concern?
The wrong done ortom was addressed and Osinbajo has a successful outing.
I am only concerned that an old man cannot spell the name of the VP of his country....Shame.
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Only this attitude of osibanjo has really shown the kind of person he is... he is just a low budget buhari..

he could have directed the naval officers to let orthorm through but know he chose to disgrace the governor just to massage the ego of those who he believes will give him ticket
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
garfield1:

Is it by force? Was he invited? Osibanjo doesn't want him there,period

That’s fine bt it only makes it obvious there’s enmity btwn them to disregard such protocols. I expected pastor to be understanding.
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by garfield1: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
jaxxy:

That’s fine bt it only makes it obvious there’s enmity btwn them to disregard such protocols. I expected pastor to be understanding.

There is enmity created by Ortom,why hide the obvious? Osibanjo doesn't want to see him,simple.this is a simple matter which ortom is foolishly trying to curry publicity.osibanjo might not even be aware of that letter since it wasn't from his staff and might not be aware of ortom visit.he was simply passing through andcwasnt visiting Benue so ortom wasn't needed there.though the base is in Benue,it is a federal property and not under ortom jurisdiction.if you visit me,I can choose not to see you.I know you dislike buhari but ortom is wrong here
Re: See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit by GHOSTTALK: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
adamsmith914:
Ghosttalk abi Casper the Angel, someone that is your father’s Bosses Oga’s Oga is ignorant?

Didn’t they teach you to have respect for who Jehovah has made king? Is your father better qualified than General Buhari in anyway?

Is anyone in your dynasty as qualified as our darling President?

Can anyone in your family (nucleus or extended) win the Local Government Chairmanship of your municipality?
is not by who is the servant but time and chance olodo... If you know doctor sebi u will know that the man didn't even attend school a day but knows more than all the doctors gathered together...for your dull mind buhari na your hero... Someone who is obviously retard at old age is who you compare to your self..... Disgraceful mahn...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only Nnamdi Kanu's Release Can Stop Sit-at-home Protest, Fr Mbaka Tells Soludo / You Are Evil, Corrupt : An Open Letter To Peter Obi By Uloka Chukwubuikem / Nobody Has More Rights In Lagos Or SW Than Anyone Else From Any Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.