Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES (25272 Views)

Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) / Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) / Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by dammyco(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Make I no talk
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Livingstone124: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
White elephant project
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by chukwuibuipob: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
cool seen

Ipodo yweets nor wan gree go back home
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by mmsen: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Broveens42:

Comedian.
So you think convention centers are just like the sky you admire and can't be hired by capable groups?

Education is dead in Nigeria!

You need a viable economy, traversible roads and security to make the most of such.
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Soulsymbol99: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why do governors embark on projects that have no direct positive impact on an average Nigerian in their various states? U hear projects like flyovers, international conference center, new government house, presidential lodge, new government lodge in Abuja etc. undecided every state for South East wan build airport wen the whole of the region is not up to Niger, kaduna states etc to mention but a few. No sincerity of purpose undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by nomenclature(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why any small project for igbo land na international ? Una too dey brag.
International airport wey na only local planes go land
Int convention centre.
Enyimba international
The worst is enugu rangers international, nothing international about the team, even division 20 in europe better pass them in terms of management and infrastructure
ANSMEDIA:
Anambra International Convention Center, Awka Nears Completion

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Finishing touches at the Anambra International Convention, Awka, one of the legacy projects of Governor Willie Obiano-led administration, is ninety percent complete.

The hint was dropped when Governor Obiano paid an inspection visit to the site, accompanied by some traditional rulers, led by the Chairman of the South East Tradional Rulers' Council, Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe.

The Commissioner for Housing, Architect Michale Okonkwo and the Contractor, Mr. Mark Tu were on ground to recieve and conduct the Governor round the facility.

A renowned Awka stakeholder and former Special Adviser on Inter-Party Affairs, Chief Ben Ndi-Obi, also joined the Governor for the inspection.

On arrival, it was observed that installation of the cooling systems, chairs, sound system, curtains, among other finishing touches were ongoing at the project.

With the notable differences observed, commissioning of the project should be anticipated sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Jennyclay(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by NoQualmz: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Livingstone124:
White elephant project

Are u an elephant?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by TimeTraveller: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
Probably the best state in Nigeria. Helinues come and see something better than skull mining

The more your region develops, the better for us. At least, y'all can go back and let us all breathe in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by NoQualmz: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
nomenclature:
Int convention centre.
Enyimba international
The worst is enugu rangers international, nothing international about the team, even division 20 in europe better pass them in terms of management and infrastructure

International nomenclature!
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by wiseoneking: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

True.
E pain me say, my Eastern Region is the least developed in this Country. E pain me say, Kogi, Bayelsa and Yobe are more developed than my Eastern Region. grin grin
Lol. Round about flyover is now development. I spit for ......and shake my head. Horrible
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Kwestionair: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
With the poor maintenance culture in this part of the world, give it 2years.

Btw i love Alaigbo
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Kwestionair: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
nomenclature:
Int convention centre.
Enyimba international

Just say Nigeria as a whole and stop spewing hatred

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Peace880(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
teamoneline:
Building projects that can't generate revenue to fund themselves is what I don't get. The one rochas built in imo state how far?. That money would have been invested in agriculture so that ipob will stop stealing onions.

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by GGirll: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Cry for your own state, if you don't know what to do

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Maybe the 2nd best State in the East, after Ebonyi. But Anambra still remain the State with the highest numbers of Slums in Africa.
See what hate can cause.

So you went to dig out pics of years ago just because body dey pepper you?
Nawa ooo
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by elevy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
2022 CAF awards will be hosted here.
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Ngorbungor(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Why do governors embark on projects that have no direct positive impact on an average Nigerian in their various states? U hear projects like flyovers, international conference center, new government house, presidential lodge, new government lodge in Abuja etc. undecided every state for South East wan build airport wen the whole of the region is not up to Niger, kaduna states etc to mention but a few. No sincerity of purpose undecided

But Niger and Kaduna can't beat Imo and Eungu in Air business, in fact Niger and Kaduna combined can't beat Imo interns of passenger traffic as small as Imo State is. If you don't know Imo Airport has more than Six Airlines that service it daily.

Dey there, Otoundo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by sirp9898(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wha can state what really make us one in this society we are living in because I'm confuse
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by MARKone(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Best international convention centre in Nigeria

How do you know, have you been to others?
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Coly2012(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
I love your pics and story about anambra slums most expecially okpoko..watch out cee cee soludo is coming...As he has promised to change okpoko to what every lip will talk about for good.
shortIGBOman:

Maybe the 2nd best State in the East, after Ebonyi. But Anambra still remain the State with the highest numbers of Slums in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by shortIGBOman: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
wiseoneking:
Lol. Round about flyover is now development. I spit for ......and shake my head. Horrible

Ok. let me show you development in my EASTERN region. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Rugaria: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Which countries will be buying the quality products from this factory? How much forex will the state gain from this massive investment?

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
teamoneline:
Building projects that can't generate revenue to fund themselves is what I don't get. The one rochas built in imo state how far?. That money would have been invested in agriculture so that ipob will stop stealing onions.

Those of Imo State played their roles in launching Owerri as major event hosting city in Nigeria even though politics has grounded all that. This event center is good and will definitely help Awka become a choice event city at least for Anambrians at home and diaspora.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Amodi470(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by leicestercamper: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Anambra amaka
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by lexy2014: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Best international convention centre in Nigeria

So what next?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll / Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia / Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.