Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES (25270 Views)

Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) / Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) / Anambra International Conference Centre Awka update(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is Anambra. With thousands of brown Roof houses [b]and they are occupied by hard working IGBO Billionaires

As a Rivers indigene we regard ibadamn, akure, Abeokuta, osogbo, ado ekiti as glorified villages littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Onuoha1234(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Reconfigure the building to become an EVENTS CENTRE so that it will b| used to generate income to repay the cost of the building.
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by shortIGBOman: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

As a Rivers indigene we regard ibadamn, akure, Abeokuta, osogbo, ado ekiti as glorified villages littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs.

As an Indigene of Aba, I must confess that, my State Abia and the entire East are the least developed States in Nigeria.. The thing dey pain me well well. cheesy grin

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

As an Indigene of Aba, I must confess that, my State Abia and the entire East are the least developed States in Nigeria.. The thing dey pain me well well.D

I am an ijaw man. Truth be told ibadamn is a village compare to Aba and Umuahia. You are obviously crying . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by shortIGBOman: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

I am an ijaw man. Truth be told ibadamn is a village compare to Aba and Umuahia. You are obviously crying . cheesy

Nothing concern me about Ibadan. Na my State and my Region I know.
*In my State Abia, we have some automated pedestrian tolll Gates.
* In my beautiful Aba, old busses are used for waste disposals.
* Aba is so clean, to an extent that Oyibo now made it a Tourist destination. grin
* In my Abia State, none of the Indigene own a Car. Any Car you see in Abia is owned by none indigenes. grin grin

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by shortIGBOman: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
Yorriba land is cursed. See the cursed shithole called Yorriba land.

Quit posting pictures of Beautiful sights of Aba grin grin

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Quit posting pictures of Beautiful sights of Aba

These pictures are Abeokuta. Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Quit posting pictures of Beautiful sights of Aba

Google has exposed the origin of the picture. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by shortIGBOman: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
Yorriba land is cursed. See the cursed shithole called Yorriba land.

The award winning Governor of Abia State. The only Governor who makes things happen like magic. grin grin grin

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The award winning Governor of Abia State. The only Governor who makes things happen like magic. ;

Abia may have bad government but Abia state is better than Oyo and Ogun states

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by shortIGBOman: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

Abia may have bad government but Abia state is better than Oyo and Ogun states

Enugu is another Igbo State i love. The only State where people bathe with dirty mud Water grin grin grin

Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by goody234: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Why do governors embark on projects that have no direct positive impact on an average Nigerian in their various states? U hear projects like flyovers, international conference center, new government house, presidential lodge, new government lodge in Abuja etc. undecided every state for South East wan build airport wen the whole of the region is not up to Niger, kaduna states etc to mention but a few. No sincerity of purpose undecided

This is my thinking na project we go chop ...governors find ways to improve the lives of your citizens ..example simple measures to alleviate traffic in any stste will be a vote winner ....just simple basic stuff is needed ...project is a way to thief from the coffers i beg
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by NoQualmz: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Over 90% of Mak*ko inhabitants are Yorubas. I've lived there before. grin grin grin

No wonder
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Iykmann(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
MrSamsung:

If this is in Lagos, you wouldn't say this.
You are right, I won't say it because what happens in Lagos is none of my business.
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by Omanambala(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Over 90% of Mak*ko inhabitants are Igbo. I've been there before. grin grin grin

You wish. I dare you to prove it! I be Lagos boy and spoke the language...no just talk nonsense. 99.9% of all the slums in Lagos are populated by Yoruba from neighboring states. You will see some Igbo in Orile Iganmu and parts of Ajegunle.
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by MrSamsung(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Iykmann:
You are right, I won't say it because what happens in Lagos is none of my business.

Then what happens in Anambra is your business huhn
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
post=110184617:

Watch and feed your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w81-cDmrS8

Since u have fed your eyes, then u should be able to answer the following:

Do other states not have convention centres? What makes the convention centres of other states of less standard than those u mentioned?

How many times in a year are "state, national and international functions" organised within anambra state and around the country?

What are the "mega functions" that the anambra convention is going to host?
Re: Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
post=110184587:

Too early to engage dull and envious mind only an ignorant mind will be comparing this edifice to local conference centres in many states, how many of those local centers can host Africa movies award, NBA , Africa music award etc, before now Anambra we have one of those local conference centre in Awka callDora Akunyili centre, the new one is 10,000 capacity, may be your state social activities is poor, not with Anambra state, Anambra is commercial and industrial hub, home of nollywood movies and home of leading Nigeria musicians and gurus in entertainment industry, like Psquare, Phyno, Flavour, Kcee, Emoney, Obi Cubana, Obi Asika etc, Awka every weekend is always beehive of social activities

Below is one of the local conference centre in Awka you can find in other states

Brother, the questions still remain unanswered:

Do other states not have convention centres? What makes the convention centres of other states of less standard than those u mentioned?

How many times in a year are "state, national and international functions" organised within anambra state and around the country?

What are the "mega functions" that the anambra convention is going to host?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. / Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.