Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Son Was Flogged To Death After Being Accused Wrongly- Mother Wept - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Flogged To Death After Being Accused Wrongly- Mother Wept (874 Views)

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone / Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Was Flogged To Death After Being Accused Wrongly- Mother Wept by blesson04(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
meth is a very hard drug which some Nigerian youths take. People who take these drugs are always flogged mercilessly in public when they're caught. This is not the first time we are hearing about meth, and many Nigerian youths have been caught severally taking the drug.

According to reports, a lady wept bitterly after her son was beaten to death for allegedly taking meth. According to the lady, she said she's never seen her son take any hard drugs, and she believes her son doesn't take any drugs not to talk of meth. But her son was caught by other youths of their community, and taken to a popular roundabout to flog him.

The boy was flogged mercilessly for hours. According to the lady, she said her son was mercilessly beaten from 9 am to 12 pm until he collapsed and gave up the ghost. The lady said she's very sure her son doesn't take hard drugs, he was accused wrongly and murdered in cold blood.

The lady wept bitterly while insisting that her son was accused wrongly. But the people that flogged him said he took meth, that's why they caught him and flogged him. But unfortunately, the flogging led to the young man's death. Thanks for reading.

Re: My Son Was Flogged To Death After Being Accused Wrongly- Mother Wept by 9gerian: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Too many things are happening, and very fast.

Correction is good but should be done in love. Those who took it upon themselves to correct the young man did worse (murder) than the offense they accused the boy of (drug abuse).

Let everyone be careful out there. There are too many angry and wicked people looking for who to devour.

Mama, may the Lord console you!

blesson04:
meth is a very hard drug which some Nigerian youths take. People who take these drugs are always flogged mercilessly in public when they're caught. This is not the first time we are hearing about meth, and many Nigerian youths have been caught severally taking the drug.

According to reports, a lady wept bitterly after her son was beaten to death for allegedly taking meth. According to the lady, she said she's never seen her son take any hard drugs, and she believes her son doesn't take any drugs not to talk of meth. But her son was caught by other youths of their community, and taken to a popular roundabout to flog him.

The boy was flogged mercilessly for hours. According to the lady, she said her son was mercilessly beaten from 9 am to 12 pm until he collapsed and gave up the ghost. The lady said she's very sure her son doesn't take hard drugs, he was accused wrongly and murdered in cold blood.

The lady wept bitterly while insisting that her son was accused wrongly. But the people that flogged him said he took meth, that's why they caught him and flogged him. But unfortunately, the flogging led to the young man's death. Thanks for reading.
Re: My Son Was Flogged To Death After Being Accused Wrongly- Mother Wept by paulolee(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
just too bad
Re: My Son Was Flogged To Death After Being Accused Wrongly- Mother Wept by indadi(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Everybody is angry... Death everywhere...
Re: My Son Was Flogged To Death After Being Accused Wrongly- Mother Wept by Wawelexy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Arrest those people asap....

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Flogged To Death After Being Accused Wrongly- Mother Wept by lolu2019: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Foolish people everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Market, Announce May 5, 6 As Sit-at-home Days (video) / CCTV Captures The Moment A Big Boy Stole An Iphone 13pro Max At A Phone Store / Brazil Police Find Two Bodies In Search For Missing Amazon Pair (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.