Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) (40791 Views)

7-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki, 6 Persons Trapped / Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Building Under Construction Collapses In Aba, Many Trapped (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by barinedan(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
But what's wrong with Lagos and building collapse
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by luthorcorp: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Some clients are just plainly stupid and pound stupid. How someone is sensible to make millions but not sensible to follow due process is beyond me and they are very many on property section. Always asking for estimates and other questions that's not supposed to be their concern.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Olunmercy56:
only few materials things are original in Nigeria, there are many fake people too.
What studies and investigation have you done to ascertain this statement..
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is abule oja now...

Im scared of all these new houses they are just building up and down. To think this house is going for 1. Something million. An agent took me there when I was trying to change apartment recently.

Na wa o.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
donbachi:
I sorry for boys wey dey always enter uncompleted buildings to smoke weed.
i dey tell you.. Like that igbolabi damn nigga Benin riffraff. The day wey one ogbanje infested uncompleted building go collapse for dat im crackhead ehn . undecidedIm village pipu go too dance taya for job well done.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by izubext007: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
How bros ?
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Boldheart90: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why won't it collapse? It's not just about substandard materials, many of them do not bring in the general best practices. Imagine in Oyingbo o, I was watching Nigeria-Tunisia match on that Sunday that tunisia sent us out of AFCON and they were pouring concrete ie decking. Chai on Monday when I passed that place...they were very serious putting the first floor on that deck, as we speak now...they are roofing the house now.

Nigeria my country!
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Even mud house sef no dey collapse the way these buildings dey collapse
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Dollaman02978: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
baba4ever4: It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum

Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by ike007(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
I even have the video because I was there
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by MARS1(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Olunmercy56:
only few materials things are original in Nigeria, there are many fake people too.
Fortunately, we aren't fake.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by oloko1859(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2022
LASBCA is a total joke, grease their officials palms & do as you wish. Many developer houses are time bombs

1 Like

Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Kurumaru: 2:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Sanwo olu is a failure
If you understand governance and leadership you wouldn't have typed this nonsense... My joy is that some guys already put u inline, one guy even slapped u here..
My slaps to all the illiterates who liked your comment.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:27am On Feb 13, 2022
LASEMA is a joke, a fraud and a nonentity. Lagos State just constitute that body as a package of lies angry
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by assholemods: 2:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Sanwo olu is a failure
There is no time you make sensible comment.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by assholemods: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DID YOU READ THE POST VERY WELL undecided
Do you understand why he made the comment? Obviously you are not following the thread you just jumped from your sleep.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by assholemods: 2:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Benjax4all:
apart from building collapsed,but he said d truth about d other, zombie d original
What other thing did he say?
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by 1819nine: 3:11am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
post=110179152:
... and what's funny?
Are you, are you, are you normal

[/s]
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by bitty4real(m): 3:39am On Feb 13, 2022
What do you expect when you employ the service of quacks and use sub-standard building materials? Building collapse.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by SURElee(f): 4:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Racoon:

The ministry of works and housing just overlook this looming disaster? What is wrong with this nation? Just like the Ikoyi and other building collapse in Nigeria, we keep compromising or trading safety for Godforsaken reasons.

Corruption and the fact that we don't value lives and properties is wrong with this country.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by MMWandali: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/breaking-three-storey-building-under-construction-collapses-in-yaba-lagos/

According to an eyewitness, a part of the building had collapsed late last year, but the construction did not stop.

Is there a government in Lagos?
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:09am On Feb 13, 2022
assholemods:

Do you understand why he made the comment? Obviously you are not following the thread you just jumped from your sleep.
TELL ME WHY HE SAID THAT undecided
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Benjax4all: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2022
assholemods:

I am referring to his reply to Zoamo when d same zoamo say economy,naira,unity collapsed since buhari took power,it seem u don't know BBQ is somehow part of mod in Nairaland, because when he reply to zoamo he remove d others and put only building collapse so that it will look like d guy just say only building collapse and sound stupid
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Benjax4all: 6:21am On Feb 13, 2022
assholemods:

I am referring to his reply to Zoamo when d same zoamo say economy,naira,unity collapsed since buhari took power,it seem u don't know BBQ is somehow part of mod in Nairaland, because when he reply to zoamo he remove d others and put only building collapse so that it will look like d guy just say only building collapse and sound stupid...
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by IkemChris(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DID YOU READ THE POST VERY WELL undecided

No vex oooo I read headlines only... Nothing dey sweet for Nigerian news again....
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by MCastle: 6:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Sanwo olu is a failure

Who is he?
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by jaymdee(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2022
fake materials, Street engineers, mago-mago registration, untested building site...Na wa.
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2022
assholemods:
There is no time you make sensible comment.
Bla bla bla bla
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Kurumaru:

If you understand governance and leadership you wouldn't have typed this nonsense... My joy is that some guys already put u inline, one guy even slapped u here..
My slaps to all the illiterates who liked your comment.
Bla bla bla bla
Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2022
I am outa this country!

Re: 3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) by assholemods: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Benjax4all:
I am referring to his reply to Zoamo when d same zoamo say economy,naira,unity collapsed since buhari took power,it seem u don't know BBQ is somehow part of mod in Nairaland, because when he reply to zoamo he remove d others and put only building collapse so that it will look like d guy just say only building collapse and sound stupid...
Waow this got me thinking...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / I Reported My Landlord Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.